MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can have the first version of rom 7.11.2 for Redmi Note 4 MTK?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Found a bug in this ROM (running on a RedmiNote3Pro (kenzo)). The lock-screen music player doesn't display any info (english translation of the text on screen would be "no music found") while playing music, only after I hit prev/next track. Then after unlocking and locking the screen the information is gone again.
Using Poweramp.

C1APb.png

No whatsapp sound notification....!
Does anybody knows hot to solve and fix this error even in new reapploded rom it doesnot fixed yet please any one can help

Reactions: dyukov
Play store notification do not disappear after opening play store. You can see in attached video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No whatsapp sound notification....!
Does anybody knows hot to solve and fix this error even in new reapploded rom it doesnot fixed yet please any one can help
WhatsApp sound notification works for me. Check if you have enabled below notification options for WhatsApp:
e55fa2fc8b292191cec91a5a48110619.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

With the 7.11.2 first version I hadn't problem with smart assistant neither gallery and I could share wifi connection with others devices, with the new reuploaded version I can't share Internet connection with others.The others devices can connect with my phone but they can't get Internet access.

WhatsApp sound notification works for me. Check if you have enabled below notification options for WhatsApp:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything tried, but without success

Some errors on mi5s:
1) notification "wrong device ID: null. Some MiCloud services need corect IMEI or MAC adress" but about phone I see imei and mac
2) doesnt work mi-browser I use chrome but have much errors about it
3) there are no gps, flash and quiet mode buttons in widgets to add on desktop only wifi, bluetooth and 4G buttons
4) cant delete micloud and miaccount - many errors and doesnt load desktop
5) ES manager errors
Reflash a few times and all errors the same.
How to fix all of this?

Are you using a custom sound or one of the miui built-in ones? I cannot get a custom one to work - only the presets work. Tks.

Flashed latest ROM build for my Mi Mix 2 .. After flashing, rebooted, and been showing the MI logo with Android beneath it with moving dots for the past 30 minutes... is that normal ?

Flashed latest ROM build for my Mi Mix 2 .. After flashing, rebooted, and been showing the MI logo with Android beneath it with moving dots for the past 30 minutes... is that normal ?
Are you on Official ROM or Xiaomi.EU Custom ROM ?

Have a mi max prime. System launcher crashes when I have an app (chrome for eg ) and then rotate screen from portrait to landscape (auto rotate on).

Want to clear data for launcher but cannot locate the app name when go to settings - installed app or system app.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Everything is ok with MI6 now?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I see a lot of posts and a lot of people say they have problems but do not tell what device they have.
For my opinion all the people reply with problems whitout say the device post deleted.
Is only my opinion because i think whit this they dont create so many duplicate post explaining same problems and probably same devices.

Would wiping the system delete the EU rom file from the phone ? Or will it stay inside so i can flash it ?
It wont delete it, but double check when choosing what to wipe: there should be an "internal storage" option, which is where the downloaded ROM file is stored, so if it's unchecked, it wont get deleted.

Reactions: Offensive
Hi, trying aptX codec with no luck in redmi note 3 pro.

Someone can make it work in this mobile?

Thanks

Ok, so done that, and still stuck on the MI logo with the ANDROID logo and the moving dots above it, nothing happens, just stays on that :(
The first time you migrate to the EU Rom on the mix 2 you have to format data, not just wipe. This will wipe everything, so you then reboot into TWRP recovery while still connected to your pc and then transfer the rom to the phone from the pc. You can then install it and it should boot. Note: as I say format will erase everything so back up what you need first onto pc.

Reactions: dogiex
The first time you migrate to the EU Rom on the mix 2 you have to format data, not just wipe. This will wipe everything, so you then reboot into TWRP recovery while still connected to your pc and then transfer the rom to the phone from the pc. You can then install it and it should boot. Note: as I say format will erase everything so back up what you need first onto pc.

Thank you viking, will do that now and report back :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.