MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy I can confirm "System launcher keeps stopping" on Mi 5c as well. Fresh install via fastboot. Issue does not happen in official china dev.

@ingbrzy I can confirm "System launcher keeps stopping" on Mi 5c as well. Fresh install via fastboot. Issue does not happen in official china dev.
But china developer on mi5c have more bugs:
1. Weather app not show weather, bug with cant connect to internet
2. Theme crash and back to default , and when You try choose another, You will get error 402 and 408 when You try install from miui theme editor. Results You cant change from default to another. I cant chane ugly miui font to my font with support my language.
3. Otg dont work on Mi5C.
4. Very anoying multiple notification example from gmail etc. Not show few at once. Show example 10....
5. Ussd code still dont work
6. Fc "check version" in English language
7. Still lose internet conection on 4G in some user on Unicom.
8. Still zooming video on fb and yt app.
Etc

Reactions: ygyrt24
In the WhatsApp application for privacy issues, contact photos are not displayed. I've tried to dynistally manage and reinstall the application but the problem persists.
Mi6

Thanks for work.
Will wait fix update for HM4X...

Or maybe wait next update, next week.

To people who always critisize, here is a french quote :

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile."

Agree, we should just report issues and give them time to solve bugs (they will do much better than xiaomi btw...)
I STRONGLY recommend before update to do a TWRP full backup that you can revert as a no brainer if you face too big issues.
just did mine, will flash on mido right away and report accordingly.

Audio AptX HD via bluetooth sounds amazing and would be a good reason to stay with xiaomi phones (now they dropped the headphonejack in newer phones).
Is it implemented officialy by xiaomi or by xiaomi.eu?
AptX HD isn't supported officially so it was implemented by xiaomi.eu. Great valuable feature...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

so there's a feature in the global ROM which is that the sms app automatically segregates texts from people and from companies (like OTPs) that I really liked when I was in the global stable. I wanna know how I can port the sms app from the global ROM to xiaomi.eu.

But china developer on mi5c have more bugs:
1. Weather app not show weather, bug with cant connect to internet
2. Theme crash and back to default , and when You try choose another, You will get error 402 and 408 when You try install from miui theme editor. Results You cant change from default to another. I cant chane ugly miui font to my font with support my language.
3. Otg dont work on Mi5C.
4. Very anoying multiple notification example from gmail etc. Not show few at once. Show example 10....
5. Ussd code still dont work
6. Fc "check version" in English language
7. Still lose internet conection on 4G in some user on Unicom.
8. Still zooming video on fb and yt app.
Etc
Indeed it is a nightmare compared to xiaomi.eu releases. Just wanted to point out that the crash might have to do with some customization applied to eu's ROMs.

How to activate Google Assistant? It gives me that Italy is not included!
Screenshot_2017-11-03-09-12-30-459_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png

Huge bug i think i got, when u try to change it to minimal mode (that thing with big boxes), it restarts and doesnt boot more, and stays in mi screen

Thanks for your great and hard works every week.
Perfekt Roms on my MiMix.
No problems, runs great and smooth

[QUOTE = "harkeys, post: 393234, membro: 183316"] Bug enorme credo di avere, quando u provare a cambiarlo in modalità minima (quella cosa con grandi scatole), si riavvia e non si avvia più e rimane in mi schermata [/ QUOTE]

quale modello?

[QUOTE = "OldMan64, post: 393235, membro: 184172"] Grazie per i tuoi lavori grandi e duri ogni settimana.
Perfetto Roms sul mio MiMix.
Nessun problema, corre grande e liscia [/ QUOTE]

hai anche un mix? tutto funziona bene? perché sto leggendo un sacco di problemi e ho paura di aggiornare.

Continuous crash of gallery system app on mi 5
Log:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'java.util.Iterator java.lang.Iterable.iterator()' on a null object reference
at com.miui.gallery.ui.ChooserFragment$PriorityComparator.build(ChooserFragment.java)
at com.miui.gallery.ui.ChooserFragment$ResolverAdapter.reBuildList(ChooserFragment.java)
at com.miui.gallery.ui.ChooserFragment$ResolverAdapter.<init>(ChooserFragment.java)
at com.miui.gallery.ui.ChooserFragment.onCreateView(ChooserFragment.java)
at android.app.Fragment.performCreateView(Fragment.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.BackStackRecord.run(BackStackRecord.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl$1.run(FragmentManager.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Status
Not open for further replies.