• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I have the problem with sound notifications on version 7.10.26 and 7.11.2 but
7.10.12 and 7.10.19 works fine
phone mi5s 4/128

at llaby
i flashed the v2, also runs super smooth and safe. Unfortunately, smart assistant is missing.
if you like smart assistant, stay with the rome

Reactions: bienvanhoang
Just tested on my Redmi 4X.

Works well - only issue I saw is that the cloned app (Whatsapp in this case) is not appearing on the homescreen after activating.

Can anybody else confirm that issue?
WhatsApp notification sound works?

Enviado do meu Pixel 2 através de Tapatalk

I need help!

Since 7.10.26 weekly update, if I i rececive a hangouts notification, systemui always stops working...
This issue still persists, very annoying. :(
Anyone else can confirm this bug, any solution?
screenshot_2017-11-01-17-36-25-409_com-miui-bugreport-png.17245

For many days whatsapp notification works on Mi Mix with v2, today whatsapp notification sound doesn't work

I'm using the first uploaded ROM on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro and all is working great.
Rom very fluid, camera ok, battery looking good 5:30 SOT.
RAM management seems to be refined a little, 400 500 mb free .Ryanair app doesn´t work .Beside all that all good.

It is something strange with notifications from Telegram, i am on 7.10.12 and i had no problem with notifications, but from last week they are gone(
Maybe problem not belong to new weekly releases of MIUI?

Hi,

I've tested the rome extensively and am thrilled. What a pity that the smart-assistant is missing, had zero problems with it. is there a zip or apk for that. once again, thanks to all who do such a great job for us
I still have got the first uploaded ROM's for Mi5 and Mi6 with smart-assistant included and i have no problems at all, so if you want one of them let me know.

Leider gibt es die Rom nicht mehr mit Smart Assistant. Hätte sie sonst entpackt um zu sehen ob die apk darin ist

Sorry for german......Unfortunately, there is no longer Rome with Smart Assistant. Otherwise they would have unpacked to see if the apk is in it.
Can u send me the assistant apk?

Leider gibt es die Rom nicht mehr mit Smart Assistant. Hätte sie sonst entpackt um zu sehen ob die apk darin ist
Wie heißt die?
PersonalAssistantplugin.apk?

What's it called?
PersonalAssistantplugin. apk?

Last edited:
Hello,

Redmi Note 2 Version 7.10.19 showed a spectacular performance and great battery life.....

In just two weeks with the updates, why such a bad performance of the phone...?

The battery time is 40% shorter. The phone is running slower. :(

Es gibt app/PersonalAssistantPlugin.apk, die fehlt jetzt.
Und priv-app/PersonalAssistant.apk die ist noch vorhanden
There is app/PersonalAssistantPlugin.apk, which is missing now.
And priv-app/PersonalAssistant.apk which is still available.

When trying to install the personal assistant.apk with it file manager is synonymous ..... The package is obviously damaged

Scheint einfach nicht zu gehen, schade
Ich habe den ordner erstellt, eingefügt und rechte vergeben, aber es funkt. nicht.

Beide PersonalAssistant.apk unterscheiden sich in der Größe. Nehme ich die aus der Version davor, stürzt der Launcher ab.

Also warten bis die Neue kommt.

I created the folder, inserted and assigned rights, but it works. not.

Both PersonalAssistant. apk differ in size. If I take the one from the version before, the launcher crashes.

So wait till the new comes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.