MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For many days whatsapp notification works on Mi Mix with v2, today whatsapp notification sound doesn't work

Whatsapp only sound once for the 1st message no sound for the subsequent messages until you open Whatsapp, then it will sound once for the next 1st message

Very bad update with mi4c. After installing this I cannot use my cellphone without plugging it in charger. Always bootloop or shutting down, but when connected to charger it will successfully boot even if you are 100% charged, the point is it will only run normally when plugged with charger, but when charger unplugged, the phone would turn off even if its 100% charged.

Last edited:
Reallly cool! What is the SOT on previous dev rom? Similar? Could you please share the screenshoot of battery use, HARDWARE tab?

Which battery did you buy last year? Original xiaomi battery or other?
this battery I use now,what u mean hardware tab?,in every previous dev rom ,I reach about 4 hours sot,but with this rom I reach much more, the old rn2 born again
42dae9a9c816ed14fd9ec523af252c98.jpg
d973a35f8a775333fa173e1bdfa4c33f.jpg
3e268f7ccd33cebb05bd58861de5828e.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Soebianto
Very bad update with mi4c. After installing this I cannot use my cellphone without plugging it in charger. Always bootloop or shutting down, but when connected to charger it will successfully boot even if you are 100% charged, the point is it will only run normally when plugged with charger, but when charger unplugged, the phone would turn off even if its 100% charged.
On my mi4c everything is normal and smooth. Will see tomorrow about battery life.

Reactions: r.aydin
It seems to me that it's not software problem but battery or something else. Happened the same with my mi4c even with other roms.

Reactions: r.aydin
Hello, the notification bar is getting dark. I have to restart so that he gets well.
16d975765c90a872e5b235bb9495ab1f.jpg
I still have the same problem. If you change the theme it is fixed but after a while it is like this again.

Hello team. I was update my MI5 to version 7.11.2 yesterday.
My question, where is the "Screen-off Animation" ?
It disappears after update, whereas that's a cool and beautiful feature :(

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Anyone had same issue? :)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mi cloud have a problem... It's always synching even with no conection to any network... It slows the phone down... Mi5s 4/128

MIUI 9 Global 7.11.2 | Beta
Android v. 6.0.1

Last bug or change that Im seeing is: - I can't find Uppdate app in setings to turn off updates or make them to ask if I want to update?!
Where to find that (previos version was OK), because I don't want every single week my phone to reboot for updates.

btw: When to expect Andorid v.7 with MIUI 9?

Thanks.

i read last pages in a hurry and saw issues regarding whatsapp and telegram, but i have another problem: notifications are better, but gmail ones don't regroup, each email has its own notification, and that's a bit annoying. am i forgetting any setting or is it a bug? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.