MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'd want to downgrade from 7.11.2 back to MIUI 8 (on a Mi 5c, due notification issue and other reasons), is this method completely safe or there will be issues (e.g. due to newer baseband being installed before, etc)? Don't care about data being lost.

1) Flash latest MIUI 8 official china stable fastboot image using their flash tool
2) Flash TWRP
3) Flash xiaomi.eu's latest MIUI 8

If your intention is to fix the notification bug, then you don't need to go back to MIUI 8, just flash 7.10.19 and you will be fine, I did that on my Mi Max 2 and all is well now.

Why are the buggy versions MIUI 9.7.10.26 and MIUI 9.17.11.2 still available for download?

I believe it's call the freedom of choice..

People had written a lot about 7.11.2 and if somehow people still choose to flash it then it's their choice...

Anyone with anormal battery drain with Facebook APP?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Are you kidding? FB is always the battery vampire and also time + life vampire ,hahaha

there's a lot of version coming out lately.. which is which? theres 11.3, 11.6 and now theres 11.9 theres also a stable miui 9 for mi5s already coming out..

CHANGELOG MIUI9.1 7.11.2

Notification
Fix - All the notifications are displayed twice
Fix - No sound when receiving a message in Line

Is the no sound or vibration issue solved for any other apps like Telegram?

so what version is considered miui9 eu stable? or there is none?
Right now official MIUI 9 stable was released just for a few devices as far as I can tell:
- Redmi Note 4 [Qualcomm SoC] (Global ROM)
- Redmi Note 4X [Qualcomm SoC] (Global ROM)
- Mi Max 2 (China and Global ROMs)
- Mi 5X (China ROM)
- Mi Note 3 (China ROM)

Just wait for your device and the respective xiaomi.eu's release ;)

there's a lot of version coming out lately.. which is which? theres 11.3, 11.6 and now theres 11.9 theres also a stable miui 9 for mi5s already coming out..
Here's a quick recap :D
On November 3rd xiaomi.eu released weekly 7.11.2. Due to various glitches revisions v2 and v3 were released. On both sourceforge and androidfilehost you'll find the latest revision for your device (even if it's not specified in the filename).
Release 7.11.6 is an official Global by Xiaomi itself, so it's not related to xiaomi.eu project.
Weekly 7.11.9 is going to be released this friday as usual, hopefully it's going to be a really stable and bug-free one!

Last edited:
whatsapp double notification bug was solved, but its now happening to gmail.
0ad6148d1fe752f5345eb649e6706177.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hi

since the last two updates some apps are no longer working for my ryanair and other .
someone can help me with this problem in the next update.

Regards,

HM4 (Prada)

General question: I enabled the Camera2 API which improved my pics, but now it is back to the old, bad, imaging. Should I edit build.prop after every weekly update I do? I thought it would stay edited?

General question: I enabled the Camera2 API which improved my pics, but now it is back to the old, bad, imaging. Should I edit build.prop after every weekly update I do? I thought it would stay edited?

Yes, probably the build.prop file is overwritten when you flash a xiaomi.eu rom because it is a system file.

Reactions: Jimbubba
I'm having problems with buetooth audio in my car, the sound/voices when i'm talking to someone is not clear.
Any one else with this problem on MI6?

How do you improve pics? What are you do in build.prop?

How do you improve pics? What are you do in build.prop?
Enabling Camera2 API. Add the following line to the end of the build.prop file:

persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1

Save and reboot.
It does not "automatically" improve all pictures taken with your camera. You need to use an API2 compatible camera app like the modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with HDR+. Here you can search any of the availables apks:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/search?q=hdr+&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on

Reactions: Marcobuu
7.10.19 is stable for my Mi Max 2 and Redmi Note 3, no notification bugs
You dont need repeated Yours post, we all know that from several earlier Yours same posts. Due to the dumb alerts, there are really no major bugs? It's better to install another one and wait 1-2 weeks until they fix it? Dont spam

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.