MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont need repeated Yours post, we all know that Due to the dumb alerts, there are really no major bugs? It's better to install another one and wait 1-2 weeks until they fix it? Dont spam

I was simply answering to 'gedggd', not trying to spam, since when answering to people's question is spamming? and when did you ever see me spamming in this forum? all i'm trying to do in this forum is to help, not spamming.

Try search all my posts here and tell me which one looks like spamming (not trying to help) to you.. hahaha

Last edited:
Don't know if it is a bug. But after flashing my Note3Pro (kenzo) would not boot anymore. After re-unlocking the bootloader it works again

Don't know if it is a bug. But after flashing my Note3Pro (kenzo) would not boot anymore. After re-unlocking the bootloader it works again

Nope, it's not a bug, this is because started with 7.10.26, xiaomi.eu creator decided to put the 'emmc_appsboot.mbn' file (bootloader) back into their rom, that 'emmc_appsboot.mbn' was removed since dev ROM 6.11.17 (yeah a long time ago), there were many people back then got bootloop (mostly people who un-officially unlocked their Kenzo).

You can read the whole story in detail here : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...t-xiaomi-eu-dev-roms-7-9-21-7-10-12-up.42004/

note :
This has been answered and shared many times in many previous dev rom thread, but I decided to answer it again here, hopefully people don't call me spammer hahaha (think i'm going to follow the very helpful mr @graw2 who keep answering many many people who asked about how to activate camera2 api and mr @ingbrzy who keep telling people to clear the updater data for the same Updater problem, they are both my favorite person in this forum since they are really really helpful and not easily annoyed by people who asked the same thing again and again).

Last edited:
Hi guys on the note 2 the fingerprint doesn't unlock the phone if I don't click the button. Is there a solution?

Hi guys, i have problems with my redmi note 3 (MTK), the flash doesn't work correctly. Also when I try to take a picture with the camera sometimes it closes without more. Infrequently, applications close while I use them. Finally, the performance of the battery I have noticed slightly lower.
I hope this helps for future patches, thanks!

Telegram notifications not working right, Android Wear notifications not always working, DND sometimes not manually activating and other odd DND behaviour.

Please fix. Developers please DM me if you require system logs or anything like it

hope the next update adds the notification like india. and also quick reply.

Attachments

• miui-9-notifications.jpg
    miui-9-notifications.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 456
Hi, on xiaomi mi note 2 doesn't work sound and vibrate notifications for whatsapp and telegram. Please fix this bug. Thanks devs!

General question: I enabled the Camera2 API which improved my pics, but now it is back to the old, bad, imaging. Should I edit build.prop after every weekly update I do? I thought it would stay edited?

solution is magisk + module for enable api !!
every week you don't must edit nothing !!

Status
Not open for further replies.