MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have 8.5.1 MBECNED on my redmi 4 prime. If I want to install this rom, do I have to wipe and reset my phone or can I just update it from the update menu with choose update package?

Thx!

1. sure?
2. cant
3. disable data
1. yes ( I added screenshot from my home screen when GPS widget disappeared and second screenshot from widget quick function section to show that GPS is missing there.
2. I guess I have to get used to that but I don't like it atm
3. fonts are so much bigger (u can see on screenshot too) and I can't change them as only option for fonts size is "default"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-03-10-09-38-674_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-10-09-38-674_com.miui.home.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 631
  • Screenshot_2017-11-03-10-10-03-056_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-10-10-03-056_com.miui.home.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 607
After encrypt phone I can't update to new Beta ROM.
I have TWRP 3.0.2 installed and when password or "dots connected" (I tried both) are required to unencrypt, TWRP doesn't recognize.
What can I do? (I don't want to clear all and reinstall :)

1. yes ( I added screenshot from my home screen when GPS widget disappeared and second screenshot from widget quick function section to show that GPS is missing there.
2. I guess I have to get used to that but I don't like it atm
3. fonts are so much bigger (u can see on screenshot too) and I can't change them as only option for fonts size is "default"
1. ok so you mean widget, not toggle..
2. you mean smart assistant? disable it in launcher settings..
3. you mean data transfer speed? disable it in the statusbar settings

Reactions: trustkill
On my redmi 4x 7.10.26 telegram have nitification...

Nice for you.
But many device have no notification on telegram and whatsapp.
This bug ought to fix with 7.11.2 -- but the bug exist again

So 7.11.2 is a no-go for me

On a Redmi Note 4X
also Redmi 4 Pro

Reactions: ja93cm
i m not receiving OTA updates, RN4X portugal here.,..global version..i used to have in the morning every friday until a few time a go..now i dont.

@ingbrzy @graw2 sorry to bother you guys, it's a quick question. Do you think delayed devices will be reuploaded during this day/weekend or they'll just skip to next week release?

Thank you Developers, for your hardwork and support for this rom. More power! Waiting update for Redmi 4x(HM4X) Santoni. :) :clap:

this rom f7cked up whatsapp. first my account was blocked, then after reinstalling it the other ones too. solution was to let the phone read again all numbers stored on sim card. seems it didn't read them correctly by itself. the last two roms had horrible failures, really. but now it works thx. mi5s 3/64

On MI5 continuous FC com.android.system.ui
It has been already reported here that gallery app crash is translation issue. Change system lang to EN US and try...

Also continuous FC on com.android.systemui seems related to translation (ITA in my case). Switching to EN_US seems to solve the issue

"Fix - Fixed Fingerprint sensor for Polish language" - Not true. This spoiled the operation of the sensor. Does not react at all. Device: Redmi Note 3 MKT. Fall back to 7.10.26 - works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.