MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. ok so you mean widget, not toggle..
2. you mean smart assistant? disable it in launcher settings..
3. you mean data transfer speed? disable it in the statusbar settings
1. yeas widget, I always said widget
2. I meant QuickCard and thanks found it in Home screen settings (DISABLED)
3. fixed font size and data transfer as well. There is setting to show always and disabled that.

Thanks, hope that GPS widget thing can be added in next release and I really missing it for quick GPS on/off

Other then that great release.

are you using Xiaomi EU ROM or XIAOMI GLOBAL VERSION? They are different...
He is saying that he has Note 4X Global version, instead of international or chinese version..
Don't know the differences in Note 4X but on Redmi 4X (Santoni) the Global version has B20 band for better 4G...
At least is what they say...

Reactions: Juvept
i m not receiving OTA updates, RN4X portugal here.,..global version..i used to have in the morning every friday until a few time a go..now i dont.
Sérgio por aquilo que eu tenho lido o Note 4X tem tido problemas com os últimos updates...
Agora foi a vez do Redmi 4X (santoni) não receber o update devido a vários problemas nesta versão....
Pode ser que para a semana já haja ou até ao final do dia... mas não estou com esperanças

On MI5 continuous FC com.android.system.ui

Also continuous FC on com.android.systemui seems related to translation (ITA in my case). Switching to EN_US seems to solve the issue

I also have System UI crash frequently, despite I am using EN US system lang all the Time. In my case it seems it is Tapatalk related issue (based on systemUI crash log). Now I am testing it after uninstalled Tapatalk. Since I have no Tapatalk then I have not experienced systemUI crash yet...

@ingbrzy @graw2 sorry to bother you guys, it's a quick question. Do you think delayed devices will be reuploaded during this day/weekend or they'll just skip to next week release?

Imo it depends on China release...if china build skipped then it will be skipped here too...

On MI5 continuous FC com.android.system.ui

Also continuous FC on com.android.systemui seems related to translation (ITA in my case). Switching to EN_US seems to solve the issue

Unfortunately, the issue persists even with English language

in version 7.10.26 I saw that it has '' Camera Optimize - New Camera app UI layout for MI6 '' I would like to know if this version still has this improvement for my device, KATE

"Camera Optimize - New Camera app UI layout for MI6 '' > only for MI6, not for other devices.

Redmi Note 3 is old, Xiaomi will not add something or change something nice for Redmi Note 3's users, actually Xiaomi want us (Yes, I have Redmi Note 3 Kenzo) to throw Redmi Note 3 away and DOWNGRADE to Redmi Note 4 or Redmi Note 5A.....(laugh out loud on the floor rolling).

Reactions: Rodrigo Almeida
The new Smart Assistant Search field calls to the old Search interface instead of the Smart Assistant one... it's a bug, a "missing feature" a feature to be implemented or something we will never have ?

Hi
I tried to switch from weekly to stable. Everything was ok. Just I can't restore apps and data from titanium backup.
I spend few hours trying fix it with Google search but while restoring had always 0%

Do you know if problem is switching from weekly to stable?

He is saying that he has Note 4X Global version, instead of international or chinese version..
Don't know the differences in Note 4X but on Redmi 4X (Santoni) the Global version has B20 band for better 4G...
At least is what they say...

you are right, my bad :D

Btw, Mi4C any report? :)

Hi
I tried to switch from weekly to stable. Everything was ok. Just I can't restore apps and data from titanium backup.
I spend few hours trying fix it with Google search but while restoring had always 0%

Do you know if problem is switching from weekly to stable?

Where do you find miui9 stable ?

Imo it depends on China release...if china build skipped then it will be skipped here too...
I think I've explained myself wrong, I'm sorry. This early morning, the only device officially delayed by Xiaomi was MiNote. I have a Mi 5c and I did a fresh of 7.11.2 but it turned out that the "System launcher keeps stopping" error made the device unsable on this release. After a few replies here on the forum, ingbrzy removed ROMs for MI5c, HM4X, HM3S, HMNote5A and MI5X, as these were having such issue. Official china dev is available at http://www.miui.com/download-327.html for my device and it's not affected by this issue. That's why I was asking, to me it appears to be a bug related to xiaomi.eu's builds only. So I was hoping for a quick fix (or a 7.11.3 release planned for tomorrow :D ).

"Camera Optimize - New Camera app UI layout for MI6 '' > only for MI6, not for other devices.

Redmi Note 3 is old, Xiaomi will not add something or change something nice for Redmi Note 3's users, actually Xiaomi want us (Yes, I have Redmi Note 3 Kenzo) to throw Redmi Note 3 away and DOWNGRADE to Redmi Note 4 or Redmi Note 5A.....(laugh out loud on the floor rolling).
imho, RN4 is not a downgrade VS RN3
while RN3 proc is faster as per specs unfortunately phone is slower, I had the two devices so I can compare and conclude the RN4sd is faster in use, smother UI android 7, better finishing and better battery. probably also that is because it has 4GB ram , I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.