MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude relax. System launcher preference - settings - more - turn off smart assistance
Hum, is it possible that the smart assistant is working only on english version ? I'm already tried but nothing works on french version

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hum, is it possible that the smart assistant is working only on english version ? I'm already tried but nothing works on french version

Hi. Google assistant works for you in French ?

Redmi note 4x (MTK)
- Gallery crash when try to open a photo
- also other app crash when launched
- on reboot not cloned application appears as cloned.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the update, at the end of a call the screen is again black in some calls, there is to unlock it to finish it, that had been solved with the previous update. Hopefully you can work on improving the performance and draining of the battery.
Redmi Note 4x

After snoozing alarm of Redmi 3 pro, next alarm doesn't activate screen. I can only restart the phone by long pressing power key.
I have same problem in each 9.x.x. MIUI edition.

I've just noticed that Mi 5c ROM has been reuploaded (as well as other devices), does anybody know if it's working fine now?

I have not been able to receive the update yet, this update has been suspended !?
My device, redmi 4x with 7,11,26

Thank you for clarification!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-03-22-40-45-037_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-22-40-45-037_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 339
thanks to all for your dedication and such an easy update, all seems to be working fine here, love your work, if I spot anything different I will let you know, I appreciate all you do, i know it takes time

Status
Not open for further replies.