MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix 2 deep clean isn't working
Here is the report.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster/CleanMaster.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a/libsic_helper.so" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:989)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.similarimage.SimilarImageCluster.<clinit>(SimilarImageCluster.java)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.similarimage.ScanImageThread.scanSimilarImages(ScanImageThread.java)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.similarimage.ScanImageThread.run(ScanImageThread.java)
Unfortunately that thing isn't working at all in the former versions. Hope it's going to be fixed sometime...

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

hi guys sorry i have a problem with telegeam notifications..i get the notification in the status bar, with correct icon etc, but i don't get any sound! i tried changing notification sound in settings and also in telegram settings.. nothing.. other apps like stock messaging app do sound correctly when i get a notification. any suggestion? tia!
lol.. this has been reported about 20 times in this thread..

Reactions: CoinFlip
I have installed the fixed release for Redmi Pro . Now the Gallery works fine.

Thank you !!

lol.. this has been reported about 20 times in this thread..
thanks.. i tried before posting, but didn't find the "search" function in this thread!? am i missing something or it doesn't really have search function?

edit
now I'm using tapatalk and i can see search function with it and the multiple reports about telegram notifications, sorry, but in browser mode i didn't see the search-in-thread function..

Hi also on MI3 gallery crash when I try to watch a picture fullscreen.. So I can't modify an image too

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi also on MI3 gallery crash when I try to watch a picture fullscreen.. So I can't modify an image too

I'll try to install the fixed release (now I can't find it..)

Last edited:
On my redmi pro 3Gb no problems, but i had problems on previous build. I noticed something strange..I flashed a old rom miui8 7.6.10 ,did a clean install with this rom and it was as expected . Afther that I installed miui9 7.10.12 with clean wipe. And it was better as ad first,so I updated to 7.10.19 with miui updater app, and it was really good. When i installed it the first time it was really crapy and now on miui9 7.11.2 its very good.Also smart assistant works and no gallery crashes.should i flash the update rom???

15cc85c4966e718845028356192213a9.jpg
b2f6e281f784e8d1cc9629792f625608.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk
How did you install clean? where you able save the apps? Or did you get some that do not backup? Also, I still have the awake 100% of the time... Other than that, it's working perfectly.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

guys Sorry one more question in miui9 i can't find where to see the running apps/services (in stock Nougat you can see them from developer options) do you know where it is in miui9? tia

No notifications on Whatsapp and Facebook messenger (Nickel). Back to last version.
Thanks for the hard work, see you next week ;)

Plz help
My bootloader gets locked again after installing the rom with magisk tool ??!! Any solution to unlock it again??!!
Note 4x

No notifications on Whatsapp and Facebook messenger (Redmi Note 4X Mido). Back to last version.
Thanks for the hard work, see you next week ;)
Me too

I keep coming out that there is an update and I have downloaded two versions of the files ....

Attachments

• photo_2017-11-04_19-22-52.jpg
    photo_2017-11-04_19-22-52.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 363
  • photo_2017-11-04_19-22-31.jpg
    photo_2017-11-04_19-22-31.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 360
Battery is draining very fast, i'm on mi4c.
I'm going to rollback to a previous version of MIUI or LOS 15, it's pretty stable and fast.

Last edited:
Is the notifications problem fixed in this version? my mi5x doesn't notify my messages with sound.

Redmi Note 2, "System launcher has crashed" as soon as I try to unlock from lockscreen, Swedish language.

BUG HM3S
No Launcher/Black screen.
Confirmed.

Flashing without errors.
Lockscreen loads.
Black Screen after login and no Launcher available to navigate menús and installed apps.
Apps keep working on background and notifications do show on taskbar. Dropdown menu works.

Please check current 2/11 ROM for fixing.

Rolling back to previous ROM.
That happen to me too, on a Note3 MTK... any solution?

TY.

Reactions: dome95 and NEXT989
Status
Not open for further replies.