MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we dirty flash w/ previous version 7.10.26 over buggy 7.11.2 thru TWRP safely?

I downgraded once last month via dirty flash (wipe cache/dalvik) without problem, in fact i'm going to downgrade to 7.10.26 myself to fix the sound notification bug in Whatsapp & Line.

Does any1 know, flashing 7.10.26 or restore the SYSTEM partition only from my 7.10.26 TWRP backup, the same?

Last edited:
Hi!
Redmi Note 2 (hermes) have problems with Launcher. When phone download to system apear info: Desktop stopped.
I can't fix it and roll back to previouse ROM.

Can somebody tell me what I need to do?)
Plz)

PS: Installing was yesterday.

Last edited:
Can we dirty flash w/ previous version 7.10.26 over buggy 7.11.2 thru TWRP safely?

You can flash what ever you like with (advanced wipe cache, dvalik and system) on twrp, if the base version of android is the same like before.
So in this case you can downgrade for sure like that.

Reactions: CyNote
Best way to downgrade would be to make nandroid backup in twrp before upgrading so you can revert back if there is any problems. Dirty flashing a downgrade has always a risk of errors so bare that in mind.

Reactions: delboy and 03jack
My experience for MI2:
- update v1 was ok, that worked
- update v2 crashed, it is unusable, all the time FC

I don't even know if i want to flash the v2 version of this week update im in a dilema because on my mi max hydrogen everything works fine no bugs at all and i dont see any benefits of flashing the new version because the only thing it will do to my phone is to loose the smart assistant app..

I don't even know if i want to flash the v2 version of this week update im in a dilema because on my mi max hydrogen everything works fine no bugs at all and i dont see any benefits of flashing the new version because the only thing it will do to my phone is to loose the smart assistant app..
Agree with you, I didn't had any issue with v1 anyway I flashed v2 and still ok but I don't care about Quick Card since I hate it and never used it.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

MI Max (Hydrogen) version 2/16 - language: Polish.
Xiaomi.eu 7.11.2 version 1: All work fine, Smart Assistant work, Gallery, Launcher etc Work fine, show clock too.
I dont install Version 2 and 3. I stay on V1

One of most bugged updates for mi5
1- after you added Proximity sensor calibration to avoid no locked screen during call (10-26) MY SCREEN TURNS OFF AND TURNS RIGHT ON calibration is not fixing IT. IT was working Perfect for year for me and "calibration" destroyed it.
2-assistant is useless better not add this ram killer . Its not meaking any thing faster
3- you fixed google now responses im glad you did but you also break swipe gesture . I cant swipe off news from google now plz fix (its also not working on my friends 2xredmi4x And 1x note 3 Kate)
Cheers

Telegram notifications works fine for me. Notifications switch to "important" and battery saver switch to "no restrictions"
d369f7c978cc5f802030dc30dbdff200.jpg
49ed22ca72346f41ae2f1a430f6b3db9.jpg

MI5 via Tapatalk

Reactions: CsR0501
One of most bugged updates for mi5
1- after you added Proximity sensor calibration to avoid no locked screen during call (10-26) MY SCREEN TURNS OFF AND TURNS RIGHT ON calibration is not fixing IT. IT was working Perfect for year for me and "calibration" destroyed it.
2-assistant is useless better not add this ram killer . Its not meaking any thing faster
3- you fixed google now responses im glad you did but you also break swipe gesture . I cant swipe off news from google now plz fix (its also not working on my friends 2xredmi4x And 1x note 3 Kate)
Cheers
I can confirm the 3rd.
Device Kate, can't swipe google now cards.

MI Max (Hydrogen) version 2/16 - language: Polish.
Xiaomi.eu 7.11.2 version 1: All work fine, Smart Assistant work, Gallery, Launcher etc Work fine, show clock too.
I dont install Version 2 and 3. I stay on V1
What is V3? When did it become available?

Hi!
Redmi Note 2 (hermes) have problems with Launcher. When phone download to system apear info: Desktop stopped.
I can't fix it and roll back to previouse ROM.

Can somebody tell me what I need to do?)
Plz)

PS: Installing was yesterday.
me too had problems but the rom reupload and I install it again late yesterday and all was good

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

me too had problems but the rom reupload and I install it again late yesterday and all was good

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Tell me, i have Redmi Note 2 (hermes) and i download Xiaomi.eu 7.11.2 Version 1. Its work fine o better download Version 2/3? I not instaled yet.

Anyone tell me how work VERSION 1 on Mi4 (cancro) and Redmi 4 ( Prada) ?

Mi5C China Dev
79268ec388b027527c7da08ff3c407fe.jpg

69e8f7be7ceff17c588d9cb5a7fa8471.jpg
Hope all this options are added to the assistant and the miui labs add ons like talus as well.Dont know the criteria for not including them if the Rom is a China developer port.
thanks for the hard work,though.

Telegram notifications works fine for me. Notifications switch to "important" and battery saver switch to "no restrictions"
d369f7c978cc5f802030dc30dbdff200.jpg
49ed22ca72346f41ae2f1a430f6b3db9.jpg

MI5 via Tapatalk
still doesn't work for me even with those settings.. no sound/led notification, just the icon appears in status bar ;(

You can flash what ever you like with (advanced wipe cache, dvalik and system) on twrp, if the base version of android is the same like before.
So in this case you can downgrade for sure like that.
No need to wipe system.

Народ, как включить mi помощник. Исчез, нету если провести свайпом слево на право!

Status
Not open for further replies.