Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.My phone was stolen and i have to buy new one :(
Had mi mix and love over 6inch screen. My question is which first 5 phones have the update as first on the list?
I don't want to buy phone which soon will have no updates or as last one

Last edited:
Mi note 3

Why can't i enable volte?

317e0af0c306a6761238f3f6bde06e40.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Greetings! Mido - miui9 BUG. The phone does not flicker on application notifications while in silent mode, even though I have set all the vibrations. All versions of miui 9 have this error. please help me!!

probably there are just answering yes to not get banned. Really if you need a reliable point of view don't rely on official forum. Since the past 2 years I always found more reliable reports for the weelies in xiaomi.eu, talking about the real is here.
Why are you writing such stupidity? This is an optional reply both by the updater application, which goes to the miui.com forum as well as the recommendation directly on the forum en.miui.com. Vote by updater application, ie beta feedback programm is opened on Wednesday nightly roms and closed on Thursday as you install rom for Thursday - weekly and this vote goes to Chinese forum miui.com. In forum en.miui.com you will also vote on the topic until the issue of the fourth, and on Friday you already know how they decided: moderators, super moderators, alpha and beta testers and all special teams,devices team, admins etc. Nobody for a negative rating rom not gives the ban, no negative points or no consequences there .... I was in beta team china on en.miui.com year time, I am the moderator on en.miui.com and never in my life I had a problem with the fact that I voted for the "not recommended" option. I vote mant times "not recommended, report bugs etc, no one not warrned me about that.... Ask @graw2 as it is. I just do not have that error, I remind you that Chinese people use other applications and do not have Google Play and their MI market. Not always what we do not work in them is the same. I have seen MI5C, where the Chinese do not all errors, such as video zoom in fb, yt etc.

In addition, every Monday there is a "Rate" in the updater for all to rate rom, the rating goes to the Chinese forum and on en.miui.com on the forum also topic with same rate....

2ab62a41395ee183b9bac6eccffb6b50.jpg

They banned me?

8ed4cb85d7f17a8db67b9262269eec2e.jpg
20de175a723a80919719c79917f36832.jpg

9ac0514c4545d179de0c8274588cb09e.jpg

35c36d0b7b6cf7d6adc030d35e423b91.jpg

3a5bf8fa7cf681ee3a02625be6fd7bfd.jpg

@graw2 and @ingbrzy report issue with notifications and FC on 7.11.23 China on android 7.x devices example mi5s etc.
I send screenshots to @graw2 in private message from my friend, he has 23.11.2017 rom 7.11.23 in on His MI5S and not have this issue. I dont have issue on Mi5c, no one from moderators not report this bug in qq moderators. How explain this? They all lie? They all rate ok, because when rate negative, admins ban all moderators, beta team users?
We dont have this issue from 7.11.20 to 23 on Mi5S and Mi5c... How You explane this? Ask @graw2 when and what screenshot i send to Him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jackdomek
Everything is fine in latest developer on mi4c... I've noticed that multitasking is way better! Also step counter works in our device! Keep up this great work...

Στάλθηκε από το Mi-4c μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Why are you writing such stupidity? This is an optional reply both by the updater application, which goes to the miui.com forum as well as the recommendation directly on the forum en.miui.com. Vote by updater application, ie beta feedback programm is opened on Wednesday nightly roms and closed on Thursday as you install rom for Thursday - weekly and this vote goes to Chinese forum miui.com. In forum en.miui.com you will also vote on the topic until the issue of the fourth, and on Friday you already know how they decided: moderators, super moderators, alpha and beta testers and all special teams,devices team, admins etc. Nobody for a negative rating rom not gives the ban, no negative points or no consequences there .... I was in beta team china on en.miui.com year time, I am the moderator on en.miui.com and never in my life I had a problem with the fact that I voted for the "not recommended" option. I vote mant times "not recommended, report bugs etc, no one not warrned me about that.... Ask @graw2 as it is. I just do not have that error, I remind you that Chinese people use other applications and do not have Google Play and their MI market. Not always what we do not work in them is the same. I have seen MI5C, where the Chinese do not all errors, such as video zoom in fb, yt etc.

In addition, every Monday there is a "Rate" in the updater for all to rate rom, the rating goes to the Chinese forum and on en.miui.com on the forum also topic with same rate....

They banned me?

@graw2 and @ingbrzy report issue with notifications and FC on 7.11.23 China on android 7.x devices example mi5s etc.
I send screenshots to @graw2 in private message from my friend, he has 23.11.2017 rom 7.11.23 in on His MI5S and not have this issue. I dont have issue on Mi5c, no one from moderators not report this bug in qq moderators. How explain this? They all lie? They all rate ok, because when rate negative, admins ban all moderators, beta team users?
We dont have this issue from 7.11.20 to 23 on Mi5S and Mi5c... How You explane this? Ask @graw2 when and what screenshot i send to Him.

You could talk nicer instead of insulting other people.

You could talk nicer instead of insulting other people.
Tell me where were the nasty here? I did not offend him. I wrote my opinion about this statement. What he wrote is not true, and sucked from finger information.

Video app is giving me FC. I tried cleaning app data for this app and for media storage - nothing changed. I has raport from other mi5 user that doesn't have this issue. Any idea how to fix it also on my device?

Video app is giving me FC. I tried cleaning app data for this app and for media storage - nothing changed. I has raport from other mi5 user that doesn't have this issue. Any idea how to fix it also on my device?
Have you tried switching MIUI to english language? Sometimes FCs pops out after updates due to missing strings in language files, if the respective translation team didn't complete the new stuff in time.

Its bug in Yours phone, i donf have fhis bug on Miui China 7.11.23 - Mi5C, Xiaomi.eu Mi4, Mi Max and Redmi 4.
Yes, i also think it's something on my phone and I hope you will help me to find out what cause conflict. Here's heder of this error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiVideo/MiuiVideo.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiVideo/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libc++_shared.so"

Tell me where were the nasty here? I did not offend him. I wrote my opinion about this statement. What he wrote is not true, and sucked from finger information.

He also wrote his opinion with just a few words. Even though you are a moderator there, that doesn't mean anything here. I prefer xiaomi.eu developers instead of miui.com developers. miui.com is like a kitten-garden for kids to play. They release stable roms, but are not stable, they name them beta stable. I'm tired with them.

He also wrote his opinion with just a few words. Even though you are a moderator there, that doesn't mean anything here. I prefer xiaomi.eu developers instead of miui.com developers. miui.com is like a kitten-garden for kids to play. They release stable roms, but are not stable, they name them beta stable. I'm tired with them.
Haha kids from en.miui.com? Without this kids a Xiaomi.eu roms desapire.... China devs and alfa/beta teams do rom china and global, without this roms, Yours roms desapire. Remeber this.
I did not offend anyone in your comments, but you insulted me and all the members of the Miui forum. And who is the kid?
Maybe You are kid, in first post have inform about Notification shade are only Global dev, many users ask where this notification buhhaha.
Next time think before write...

2ab62a41395ee183b9bac6eccffb6b50.jpg

They banned me?

8ed4cb85d7f17a8db67b9262269eec2e.jpg
20de175a723a80919719c79917f36832.jpg

9ac0514c4545d179de0c8274588cb09e.jpg

35c36d0b7b6cf7d6adc030d35e423b91.jpg

3a5bf8fa7cf681ee3a02625be6fd7bfd.jpg

I have been beta member, banned from beta to be in disagreement with a moderator. Issue was the cpu bug on cancro, unfixed by more than 18 months.
This is the way it works there for me and here we are on a free forum, so you can cool down.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.