Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dev. Redmi 4x user. All (push) notifications are okay, except for one app: OSM (Online Soccer Manager). Checked all settings, they are correct. Can you have a look at this? Or is there someone else who can help? NB: when the app is open and running the notifications are okay, but I also want to receive them when app is not running, because I need to be reminded for example.

When I want to upload a picture to this forum pop up a message saying "choose an action - no apps can perform this action". Btw I use default browser.

Secondly I still can't download video or picture edit extra tools such as filters, fonts, musics etc.

Not work for me :(, im got bootloop
Tried miui edition and offcial xposed, also try supersu and the original xposed, still stuck on mi logo. (Im waited 10 minute or more)
My phone is redmi note 3 pro, flashing throught recovery.
Did i miss something?
I'm using only Magisk. The statement about Xposed is based on positive user reports for xposed and MIUI, which I've seen. However I didn't test it myself.

GUYS please help im stuck on MIMAX 2
I unlocked bootloader, flashed TWRP, wiped data,system, caches + internal storage
installed latest weekly ROM
but after reboot im stuck on first screen with xiaomi framework stoped and many other services stoped?
Thank you for any help

When I want to upload a picture to this forum pop up a message saying "choose an action - no apps can perform this action". Btw I use default browser.

Secondly I still can't download video or picture edit extra tools such as filters, fonts, musics etc.
No answer?

I unlocked bootloader, flashed TWRP, wiped data,system, caches + internal storage
but after reboot im stuck on first screen with xiaomi framework stoped and many other services stoped?
Thank you for any help

Maybe you have to flash LAZYFLASHER zip...

Volume up key doesn't wake the screen on Redmi 4X 100%. Volume down and Power button always works. @ingbrzy am tagging you because you may know more. At miui.com they don't. I've reported it already.

this.png
and this
Screenshot_2017-11-28-22-24-05-211_android.png
thank you

Since I'm using supersu. That script goes to a different location.

So I've made a zip to flash that script into su.d directory on my mi5. Probably goes OK for others with supersu.

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a1ddf6956aa7/fingerprintsu.zip

I managed to make it permanent.
Since I'm using Magisk, I created a file named "fingerprint_enable.sh" (but could give it any name) under /magisk/.core/service.d directory, copied the above command [echo 1 > ...] into the file and set permissions to 755.
Done. The script is executed at every reboot.

@Mahmoudinos

Reactions: jackdomek
Suggestion: plz admin can you make the fingerprint sensor for the mi5 always on that we can unlock the phone without pressing the button or waking it: like other xiaomi devices!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/themes/stock-rom-custom-rom-make-mi5-t3623997
Since I'm using supersu. That script goes to a different location.

So I've made a zip to flash that script into su.d directory on my mi5. Probably goes OK for others with supersu.

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a1ddf6956aa7/fingerprintsu.zip

@Mahmoudinos
See this!

In this update there is again the problem that at times the notifications have no sound, only vibration and the drain of the battery is faster.

Redmi Note 4X

Thank you for any help

Any error when flashing? (except that no system partition at the end of flashing), sound like an incomplete flashing to me, or maybe try re download the rom?

No error on my Mi Max 2 with 7.11.23

Status
Not open for further replies.