Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good battery life here with Rnote4x

Screenshot_2017-11-30-09-46-17-438_com.digibites.accubattery.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi all,

i have bought a Mi6 Global Edition, and i want to use xiaomi.eu ROM on it - so my question is:
Must i unlock bootloader or is it already unlocked?
Where can i check this?

PS: as of interest - is it possible to change from official stable to official developer without data loss?

Thanks!
Alois

Hi all,

i have bought a Mi6 Global Edition, and i want to use xiaomi.eu ROM on it - so my question is:
Where can i check this?

PS: as of interest - is it possible to change from official stable to official developer without data loss?

Thanks!
Alois

To installl custom rom such as xiaomi.eu, unlocking bootloader and installing custom recovery such as TWRP is a must.

Normally the bootloader is locked from the store, you can follow this link to check :

http://en.miui.com/thread-279195-1-1.html

Yes, you can upgrade from global stable to global developer, just download the dev rom and use the updater app to install, just don't wipe or factory reset you data, and don't forget to backup important data.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Where can i check this?

Thanks!
Alois
You cannot change global stable to beta or beta to stable wihout losing your data!
Be awared and prepared with full backup on PC/alternatives as MIUI wipes the entire internal storage. It considers those changes from branch to branch to always be downgrade and askes twice at least before wipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alois Baumgartner
You canot change global stable to beta or beta to stable wihout losing your data!
Be awared and prepared with full backup as MIUI wipes the entire internal storage. It considers those changes from branch to branch to always be downgrade and askes twice at least before wipe.
But he can install all eu rom without wipe

Eu rom bêta to eu rom final etc

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

The question was about official MIUI stable to beta or beta to stable
Regarding xiaomi.eu beta over stable is usually problem free after dirty flash but data wipe is strongly advised if moving from beta/weekly to stable
I can't explain it in English but is high better to flash clean,now it's your decision.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: billouetaudrey
Status
Not open for further replies.