Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I mast to say goodbye xiaomi.eu.
I don't see any sence of this updates and rom. Everything was perfect, the best ROM, but I need normal notifications and quick reply, it's more important than this fuc... n
fix or new transfer Mi remover.
Thanks
So where do you go ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm sorry but I mast to say goodbye xiaomi.eu.
I don't see any sence of this updates and rom. Everything was perfect, the best ROM, but I need normal notifications and quick reply, it's more important than this fuc... n
fix or new transfer Mi remover.
Thanks
which rom have that, quick reply?

Hello all, I am new as member but I was using xiaomi.eu roms for sometime now.
I have a problem with flashing: Update is notified from Updater app, and when downloaded it show me option to reboot to recovery. When in TWRP, nothing happens nor I can find downloaded .zip file.

Now what? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Hello all, I am new as member but I was using xiaomi.eu roms for sometime now.
I have a problem with flashing: Update is notified from Updater app, and when downloaded it show me option to reboot to recovery. When in TWRP, nothing happens nor I can find downloaded .zip file.

Now what? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Download the rom from the links on original post (1st post), boot to TWRP, flash, clear cache/dalvik, reboot.

Note 4 mtk here, got the OTA notification already, wasn't expecting it until this evening?
Haven't updated just yet.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Did you find anything better in this version compare to last week version?

Does group notification on Whatsapp works now in this version?

And how is the battery backup? Last week's rom is really good in term of battery backup.

MiMax2 here
Too soon to speak about battery and what was the problem with WhatsApp notifications? Worked perfectly for me :)

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Too soon to speak about battery and what was the problem with WhatsApp notifications? Worked perfectly for me :)

There is no sound & led notification for Group in Whatsapp app on xiaomi.eu 7.11.23, ALL notification (status bar, sound & led) work fine for individual message (not group) in Whatsapp.

türk arkadaşlar bildirim panelinde hızlı cevaplama fonksiyonu gelmemiş bana. cihaz mi6.
ikinci olarakta son 3 sürümden beri devredışı bıraktığım 2. sim kartı her restart attığımda yeniden aktif oluyor elle tekrar kapatıyorum her seferinde bunu nasıl çözeriz

Note 4 mtk here, got the OTA notification already, wasn't expecting it until this evening?
Haven't updated just yet.

Just installed, no problems so far.

There is no sound & led notification for Group in Whatsapp app on xiaomi.eu 7.11.23, ALL notification (status bar, sound & led) work fine for individual message (not group) in Whatsapp.
Well im in a WhatsApp group and everything worked fine on last week's release :eek:

I mean download the rom file manually from links in the OP if you cannot find where Updater app store the rom it downloaded.

You missunderstand me... I know where is downloaded file but in TWRP I can't find that file location (show me no files there). Do I have to mount or unmount something?

Can add quick Mute, Volume Up/Down button(or slide) in Notification like image?

Screenshot_20171201151818.png

In the previous update I had problems of drain the battery.
I recalibrate the battery but the problems persist.
I'm waiting for the new update to see if the problem will be solved.
If not, I assume that my battery will be dead.
Mi device is a mi mix 1 256gb
Any sugestion?

Enviado desde mi MIX mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.