Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not disturb doesn't work when you play music. It will still play notifications through the music. In general you always hear notifications when you play music, even when sound should be off! (mi6)

What a pity, what a disappointment !. The Mi Note Pro has been in the market for 2 and a half years and it will be eliminated from development. They want to be a leading company and they will be, at the same time as samsung and others, if you want to have the cell phone updated, you must buy a new one every 2 years maximum.
My mobile has power to keep being updated. I know it is not a problem of xiaomi.eu, but from here my strongest protest.
Samsung send 1-2 update and thats all. Mi Note Pro its phone from 2015 and get from 2015 updates in all fridays(developer) and stable.. Its small and same as Samsung? Good Joke. MI Note Pro get update to Android 7.0, show me Samsung Phone from 2014/2015 with big number updates...
I have Redmi 2 and its for me ok, Xiaomi release new phones, better support to new phones... I think it good move and i hope that next will be Mi4,Mi4c,Mi4s,Mi4i, Redmi Note 2 etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi Mix 2 [6/128GB]
Search has FC, log below. Mi5, same software (7.11.9) is OK.

java.lang.SecurityException: "network" location provider requires ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION or ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission.
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.location.ILocationManager$Stub$Proxy.getLastLocation(ILocationManager.java)
at android.location.LocationManager.getLastKnownLocation(LocationManager.java)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.QsbApplication.getLastKnownLocation(QsbApplication.java)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.util.LocationHelper.startLocate(LocationHelper.java)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.SearchActivity.showCtaDeclaration(SearchActivity.java)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.SearchActivity$6.run(SearchActivity.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

What wrong for this version
My phone so slowly and batery drain
Framedrop on mobile legend.
Go back to 7.11.2

Dev please fix this problem
Love eu rom
Sorry for my bad english

My devices: xiaomi mi5 lite
Rom: xiaomi.eu global beta 9.1 7.11.2

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CyNote
In MIUI security there is a permanent error, an error in the settings in the gallery, please correct it.
Redmi Note 4x Mido

Is the screen-off animation removed from all devices or only some of them? No screen-off animation on Mi Max 2 still in this version, and neither it was in 7.10.26, that version removed it for me, before I did have it. Not a serious issue or anything but it was a bit nicer than just turning off the display instantly. Any information on this from xiaomi.eu staff? Thanks for the work, latest version works great for me otherwise!

Reactions: AriefHandoko
I also have the same problem as with the previous ROM
d8ed57f381ab827cc278b2f1cd4f6e48.jpg

Is there a cause and solution?

Samsung send 1-2 update and thats all. Mi Note Pro its phone from 2015 and get from 2015 updates in all fridays(developer) and stable.. Its small and same as Samsung? Good Joke. MI Note Pro get update to Android 7.0, show me Samsung Phone from 2014/2015 with big number updates...
I have Redmi 2 and its for me ok, Xiaomi release new phones, better support to new phones... I think it good move and i hope that next will be Mi4,Mi4c,Mi4s,Mi4i, Redmi Note 2 etc...

If you agree, it seems good to me.
I have always bought xiaomi because I had guaranteed updates for a long time.
If now it's going to go two years, better buy other cheaper terminals than the only bad thing they have is that they will not receive updates.
But seen the seen, in the end it is the same.
In my case, I bought a premium terminal of xiaomi, more than 400 euros when it was launched, how do you give equal treatment to redmi?

But, there is no other choice but to accept it.
But I hope this serves to launch acceptable updates, because they go from bad to worse.

NOTE: The phone work of my wife is a samsung A3, 3 updates this year. All works, no reboots, no freezes, etc,... XIAOMI, all updates have problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey and sevda
[QUOTE = "billouetaudrey, post: 395023, miembro: 72903"] Hola, ¿dónde tienes estos problemas?

En la configuración / aplicaciones del sistema / galería?

Si es así, no tengo fuerza cerca ...
934ecf17cf7b3270d1b66d5ca9ec4400.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
Screenshot_2017-11-11-12-33-53-966_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I think it is time for Xiaomi for a deep thinking about the frequency of beta releases. Better do a well tested upgrade each 2 weeks as for example than one weekly for so many devices if the result is to have this mess. Last 2 upgrades have been awful. But the .eu guys have no responsability of that, they do a free charge great job, so we can only compliments and thank them.

I think it is time for Xiaomi for a deep thinking about the frequency of beta releases. Better do a well tested upgrade each 2 weeks as for example than one weekly for so many devices if the result is to have this mess. Last 2 upgrades have been awful. But the .eu guys have no responsability of that, they do a free charge great job, so we can only compliments and thank them.

I agree with you, so much updating only in the appearance, forgetting the performance and the drainage of the battery. To the guys of miui.EU congratulations, they do an excellent job and if it is meritorious to give them the recognition they deserve.

Sorry but i cant find how to file with bluetooth to Samsung device. No option in explorer?

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

This is not an issue. It is private messaging that is a great feature mostly used for messaging with secret lover ;)

Open messaging app > pull down messaging window to enter private messaging > tap on private messaging settings at the bottom > remove your wife phone number > done

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

probably a bad mix between mistress and wife ;)

my samsung note 4 from 2014 still receives monthly updates. They clearly provide better for high end phones, that clearly xiaomi does not understand, why paying for a high end xiaomi, better grab a low cost and change it every year.

I've been thinking and talking about that sometime ago better a tested release monthly because what I see here with some devices, anyway I can't be more satisfied with this update on My Hydrogen (no important issues since I don't like and don't use any assistant or Telegram)but most important for me is performance and battery backup and both are spectaculars, thanks to xiaomi.eu.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

If you agree, it seems good to me.
I have always bought xiaomi because I had guaranteed updates for a long time.
If now it's going to go two years, better buy other cheaper terminals than the only bad thing they have is that they will not receive updates.
But seen the seen, in the end it is the same.
In my case, I bought a premium terminal of xiaomi, more than 400 euros when it was launched, how do you give equal treatment to redmi?

But, there is no other choice but to accept it.
But I hope this serves to launch acceptable updates, because they go from bad to worse.

NOTE: The phone work of my wife is a samsung A3, 3 updates this year. All works, no reboots, no freezes, etc,... XIAOMI, all updates have problems.
Once you say that xiaomi is going to the direction of how samsung will be dropping the phones like samsung, and you suddenly defend and glorify samsung? If so, it works great and has updates all the time that do not have bugs, then why buy xiaomi? It is your problem that you have spent on MInotePRO, not mine. You are just jealous that you will not have an update anymore. And will you buy another brand tel? Do not worry Xiaomi will not feel the difference.

Once you say that xiaomi is going to the direction of how samsung will be dropping the phones like samsung, and you suddenly defend and glorify samsung? If so, it works great and has updates all the time that do not have bugs, then why buy xiaomi? It is your problem that you have spent on MInotePRO, not mine. You are just jealous that you will not have an update anymore. And will you buy another brand tel? Do not worry Xiaomi will not feel the difference.
Samsung manages differently high end and low end. Fact is that Xiaomi is below in high end support.

Status
Not open for further replies.