• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

No AptX? That's a shame. I would really love to see AptX with MIUI. Don't want to switch to LOS. If someone knows how to activate it, please send me a pm. I've got all the different AptX libs but i think some lines in build.prop are wrong or missing. My device is redmi 4x santoni.

So far i've got:

persist.bt.enableAptXHD=true
persist.service.btui.use_aptx=1
persistent.bt.a2dp_offload_cap=sbc-aptx-aptXHD

And the libs (system/lib) are:

libaptX_encoder.so
libaptXHD_encoder.so
libaptX-1.0.0-rel-Android21-ARMv7A.so
libaptXScheduler.so

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And of course thanks to the whole xiaomi.eu Team for all the hard work. All the idiots complaining week after week: go to the official MIUI Rom and complain to Xiaomi. You guys suck because you really don't understand that the xiaomi.eu guys do everything for free.

Reactions: avt31
Hey there,

No AptX? That's a shame. I would really love to see AptX with MIUI. Don't want to switch to LOS. If someone knows how to activate it, please send me a pm. I've got all the different AptX libs but i think some lines in build.prop are wrong or missing. My device is redmi 4x santoni.

So far i've got:

persist.bt.enableAptXHD=true
persist.service.btui.use_aptx=1
persistent.bt.a2dp_offload_cap=sbc-aptx-aptXHD

And the libs (system/lib) are:

libaptX_encoder.so
libaptXHD_encoder.so
libaptX-1.0.0-rel-Android21-ARMv7A.so
libaptXScheduler.so

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And of course thanks to the whole xiaomi.eu Team for all the hard work. All the idiots complaining week after week: go to the official MIUI Rom and complain to Xiaomi. You guys suck because you really don't understand that the xiaomi.eu guys do everything for free.
Does your SoC support AptX? Ask Qualcomm..

Where is the stable miui 9 releases for mido aka HMNote4X?

please do not suggest to use weekly, I do not want it.

Where is the stable miui 9 releases for mido aka HMNote4X?

please do not suggest to use weekly, I do not want it.

We won't, but this topic is for 7.11.9 developer rom, so probably you are asking in the wrong topic. Check the download sections and if it's available download it, if not, wait.

I've flashed 7.11.9 on Redmi 4X. No issues during flashing. Looks a lot of bugs are fixed now. Will see next how notification and other things work.

Thanks a lot for hard work!!! ;)

Reactions: isakac and CyNote
We won't, but this topic is for 7.11.9 developer rom, so probably you are asking in the wrong topic. Check the download sections and if it's available download it, if not, wait.

Only for the developer rom? There are also links for the stable in the OP..

My Mi Max 2 has MIUI.EU ROM v.7.11.2 but flashing the latest ROM + SuperSu with TWRP it bootloops. Any idea why ?

I usually wipe dalvik + cache, then install ROM zip file + SuperSu. Wipe Dalwik & Cache again and reboot.

Thanks for any help

It could be anything.
you could try uninstalling SuperSU And installing magisk only . Magisk usually is cleaner

We cannot disable smart assistant? :/
Really? Then what's this:

1823e378d2fc556173cf39230a9d3b4e.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

anyone uses "Backup & Restore"
in Miui8 my Backups were 2,6-3 GB (inlucding all apps)(and dont know if I did a backup with Miui9 yet)
but since the last updates, my backup is only 600MB, some apps (incl data) will not backuped.(tomtom and navigon)
is it a bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.