Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
time for a new phone ;)
This is last MIUI WEEKLY for MI2, MiNote, MiNotePRO..

But I can't find the download link for the last Rom for my MiNote, not on Sourceforge and not on androidfile host
any clue where to look ?
Tks
Henning

Updated....

Few corrections this week but the optimization of the security menu remains at 98%.

After the optimization I notice a warning that the default settings have been changed, specifically the gallery, I give it to restore but it is not solved.

[QUOTE = "Antonio Ruiz, post: 394867, membro: 184669"] Aggiornato

Poche correzioni questa settimana, ma l'ottimizzazione del menu di sicurezza rimane al 98%.

Dopo l'ottimizzazione noto un avviso che le impostazioni predefinite sono state modificate, in particolare la galleria, lo do per ripristinare, ma non è risolto. [/ QUOTE]
have already signaled this problem. will be arranged

Really? Then what's this:

1823e378d2fc556173cf39230a9d3b4e.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Think he is trying to turn off Smart Assistant not App Vault haha (why Xiaomi suddenly changed the name? From QuickCard to SmartAsst now App Vault).

No update for Redmi Note 3. I go to MIUI Pro. Good luck!

Good luck man.

Just a warning, on redmi note 3 pro and SE versions weekly ROMs, widgets does not work, after pressing widgets it comes up with error "unfortunately system launcher has stopped", tried ROMs direct from en miui and the same problem,

No widgets problem on my Kenzo with 7.11.9, just tried adding widgets.

Last edited:
Anybody experiencing an issue with the google assistant when unlocking the phone with the fingerprint sensor?
In the Mi5S the detection is so fast that it inmediately launches the assistant almost every time I unclock the phone
Is there an option to change the long press duration or to remove the assistant?

Also I don't have the miui assistant on the left page, anybody knows why?

Thanks

i have the same trouble with the assistant in my mi5s.
..anyone knows..?

Reactions: deep32
mi6, new 7.11.9:

there is no charging/battery information when phone is off, only white led

Good update but in app vault, when click add shortcuts there are so many chinese apps and chinese character.

Hello! I'm new on this I have never flashed a phone or anything.
I just bought a Xiaomi note 3 in China. So it has Chinese apps and I can't install the Playstore.
I would like one of these European versions. (I live in South America).
So... I only know that my miui is 8.5 and I have no idea of what bootlock means and stuff... Can someone please let me know step by step how to do it?

I'm on xiaomi.eu latest with TWRP redmi note4x . Can miui 8 custom roms be flashed with twrp . Will there be any problem.

In the gallery Collages and posters. I create a collage, I press it and I can not find the result. Help me please. Redmi 4 pro.

what have been changed that i cant change google play store name anymore in my theme?
i have com.android.vending file in mtz and there is theme_values.xml. that file has this, but i wont change google play store launcher name anymore..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<MIUI_Theme_Values>
<string name="launcher_name">Kauppa</string>
<string name="app_name">Kauppa</string>
<string name="bt_app_name">Kauppa</string>
</MIUI_Theme_Values>

Still useless !!!
The only version that QC3 works fine is the 7.10.26 !!!!
I tested with Amper Meter, and with my new Tutuo Charger(Qualcomm Certified) when the phone supports QC3 and start charging with various voltage (Start from 12v/1A) the LED turn to Purple from Blue !! Blue means normal smart charging and Purple Means QC3 !!!
Fix that, it's been a while since the first MIUI 9 rolled out !!!!

Attachments

• photo_2017-11-11_10-42-00.jpg
    photo_2017-11-11_10-42-00.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 445
  • photo_2017-11-11_10-42-07.jpg
    photo_2017-11-11_10-42-07.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 394
Sorry but I find a bug. Telegram not play notification. Sound and led don't work.

When you add support for camera API2 for MI5??
Thanks a lot.

Sorry for my english.
Thanks for good work.

In MIUI security there is a permanent error, an error in the settings in the gallery, please correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.