• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Please, please, can anyone know how to fix, video zoom in YouTube and INSTAGRAM. Not all contacts are indicated when making a call and messages, just a number, without a name ...
phone mi5c

my device is kate, I can not add widgets fc in the launcher, can something be done? congratulations for your work

Any Mi Max 2 user here experiencing a slight increase in battery drain? It is not that noticeable but since I only play 1 game and don't use any app except FB and messenger and mostly just play games, I noticed it when the phone was on idle.The last version was awesome, though.

Thanks.

Here...
912ce800de1849c8cecf1abeb32139cd.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
@ingbrzy
Do you aware of this right?

Reactions: Mali2
I have mi max 2 and I have a bug with miui 9 some games like modern combat 5 detect that a game pad is attached to device and can't have touch controls to play it...
Anyone have same issue?

Don't mess with Max 2

I have mi max 2 and I have a bug with miui 9 some games like modern combat 5 detect that a game pad is attached to device and can't have touch controls to play it...
Anyone have same issue?

Don't mess with Max 2

Try removing all paired Bluetooth devices and also go to language & input settings and remove any input that you think is capable of overriding keyboard or gamepad keyboard or virtual keyboard.

My problem is the slight increase in battery drain..aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Any Mi Max 2 user here experiencing a slight increase in battery drain? It is not that noticeable but since I only play 1 game and don't use any app except FB and messenger and mostly just play games, I noticed it when the phone was on idle.The last version was awesome, though.

Thanks.

I'm not noticing any drain when max2 (xiaomi.eu 7.11.9) was on idle, check the screenshots (i put my phone to airplane mode when sleeping).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-13-07-09-51-432_com.digibites.accubattery.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-13-07-09-51-432_com.digibites.accubattery.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 362
  • Screenshot_2017-11-13-07-05-34-349_com.digibites.accubattery.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-13-07-05-34-349_com.digibites.accubattery.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 348
Try removing all paired Bluetooth devices and also go to language & input settings and remove any input that you think is capable of overriding keyboard or gamepad keyboard or virtual keyboard.

My problem is the slight increase in battery drain..aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I only have mi band 2 connected with Bluetooth off.. In inputs only have SwiftKey enabled...

Don't mess with Max 2

@ingbrzy i try mi4s original cn dev rom, mi cloud sync working fine.
when i install eu version they stop sync again. something broken?

*edit adding screenshot
cdc43512826f623bb4a0548be8e7ca51.jpg
83f4fd2ff1e9f64f520adda41389e6b7.jpg

Last edited:
@ingbrzy i try mi4s original cn dev rom, mi cloud sync working fine.
when i install eu version they stop sync again. something broken?

*edit adding screenshot
cdc43512826f623bb4a0548be8e7ca51.jpg
83f4fd2ff1e9f64f520adda41389e6b7.jpg
Enable storage permissions for MiCloud

Odoslané z MIX 2 pomocou Tapatalku

Hi guys, the other day I installed 7.11.9 on my RN2 and today I've noticed my notification led is blinking blue without having any notifications, does anybody else experience this?
BTW, it has been some time since I don't enter this forum and I find myself unable to search on topic, on Tapatalk app no results are displayed, and in website the search button search on all the forum

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

i have the same trouble with the assistant in my mi5s.
..anyone knows..?
Hi There,

I have to agree with this comment; Since the Google assistant was activated on the MIUI ROM, I almost get it triggered at each unlock using my fingerprint, which is pretty annoying.

Even after disabling the google assistant, you still get the notification asking whether you'd like to TURN ON the Google assistant.
I would rather completely remove this (especially if this was TURNED OFF, why displaying this popup ?).

Would there be a way where you can customize the middle button (currently not available) and setup something else or No action ?
Another option I see would also be to increase the time after which the google assistant is triggered (currently 1-2 sec, maybe increase this to 3/4 sec ?)

Some food for thought :)

Last but not the least, you guys makes a fantastic job in releasing those weekly customized ROM; it is always an exciting moment to download and install the latest stuff on my XM, so keep up!

Hi There,

I have to agree with this comment; Since the Google assistant was activated on the MIUI ROM, I almost get it triggered at each unlock using my fingerprint, which is pretty annoying.

Even after disabling the google assistant, you still get the notification asking whether you'd like to TURN ON the Google assistant.
I would rather completely remove this (especially if this was TURNED OFF, why displaying this popup ?).

Would there be a way where you can customize the middle button (currently not available) and setup something else or No action ?
Another option I see would also be to increase the time after which the google assistant is triggered (currently 1-2 sec, maybe increase this to 3/4 sec ?)

Some food for thought :)

Last but not the least, you guys makes a fantastic job in releasing those weekly customized ROM; it is always an exciting moment to download and install the latest stuff on my XM, so keep up!

Setting, Additional Settings, Button & Gesture Shortcuts

Reactions: dogiex and AD@China
It seems that my calendar card in smart assistant refuses to work properly, although I have dozens of events shown when I click all events, it refuses to show even one in the card, it always shows No events for today. I have set all permissions properly but still nothing is shown. Does anyone knows if this is a bug or there is something more that need to be set? By the way all my events are on Google calendar

Anyone have same issue?

Don't mess with Max 2

Me too, in my Mix 2, but for me im have this problem in more games, its a bug in this rom ?

Last edited:

Thanks.
Me too, but I don't use games

Setting, Additional Settings, Button & Gesture Shortcuts
Damn, seems like someone didnt do his homework....:oops:
Sorry I should have checked in this new version and indeed this is now customizable!
Thanks for the tips man!!!!

It seems that my calendar card in smart assistant refuses to work properly, although I have dozens of events shown when I click all events, it refuses to show even one in the card, it always shows No events for today. I have set all permissions properly but still nothing is shown. Does anyone knows if this is a bug or there is something more that need to be set? By the way all my events are on Google calendar
Enable calendar permission for system launcher.

Enable calendar permission for system launcher.
Done that but still nothing is shown, it still says No events for today. If I remove in calendar permissions for Mi Home and Smart Assistant then the card shrinks and does not shows anything, If I set the calendar permissions then the message No events for today is shown.
Besides the calendar permissions for Mi Home and Smart Assistant is there any other permission that I might have missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.