Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a user of MI Mix 2 and after updating I have some bugs. 1) WhatsApp notifications do not vibrate. 2) When charging the mobile off, it does not show the battery level.

Done that but still nothing is shown, it still says No events for today. If I remove in calendar permissions for Mi Home and Smart Assistant then the card shrinks and does not shows anything, If I set the calendar permissions then the message No events for today is shown.
Besides the calendar permissions for Mi Home and Smart Assistant is there any other permission that I might have missed?
Like I said, calendar permission for system launcher.
4ca7cf422f8ada516b442410aa31fdbf.jpg

When will you upload the V9.1.1.0.NAMCNEI Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi 4X?
Thank you in advance.

On mi note pro (leo), I can't add widgets. The launcher FCs every time I try it.
It has been happening for a few weekly builds now.
The only way I have found to by pass the problem is:
1.Turn screen resolution to 720p (instead of 2K)
2. Add widget
3. Turn screen resolution back to 2K

Regarding the suspension of the weekly builds. As long as the device keeps getting decent (stable & bug free) updates, 2-3 times a year I don't see an issue.

I don't see the point of weekly updates since most of the time the updates are either insignificant or with a lot of bugs. I see it as a huge waste of resources and manhours.

It would be better for xiaomi to provide an improved in functionality and performance beta rom once a month or two.

I do strongly believe that high end (at the time of introduction) devices should get important updates for a longer time period.

Hi,

I'm also receiving multiple whatsapp notifications on MI 6, wasn't this bug solved?

Best Regards.,

Mojito

Attachments

• IMG_20171113_103524.png
    IMG_20171113_103524.png
    46 KB · Views: 383
Done that but still no success
Everything is set but still no events are shown, only the phrase no events for today.... :(
It seems that only newly created events are shown, ie the ones created now, older created events and/or recuring events like every week from the past are refused to be shown!

Reactions: m.armashov
Hello!
Please, please, can anyone know how to fix, video zoom in YouTube and INSTAGRAM. Not all contacts are indicated when making a call and messages, just a number, without a name ...
phone mi5c
Xiaomi devs have to fix it. Please confirm the bug here, by clicking on the orange confirm button after login: http://en.miui.com/thread-833250-1-1.html
The contacts issue does not happen to me, running 7.11.9 on Mi 5c as well.

hello. ı use 7.10.26 on my mi 5x, with twrp loaded, but did not flash superuser or magisk. can i dirty flash 7.11.9 over trwp? and if i have to downgrade , can i do without problem? thanks

hello. ı use 7.10.26 on my mi 5x, with twrp loaded, but did not flash superuser or magisk. can i dirty flash 7.11.9 over trwp? and if i have to downgrade , can i do without problem? thanks

If you're using xiaomi.eu dev rom, you can dirty flash to newer dev rom without problem.

Downgrading from newer dev rom to previous rom can also be done without problem, I did it twice lately (7.11.2 to 7.10.26 and 7.10.26 to 7.10.19, just remrmber to clear dalvik/cache, but downgrading from MIUI 9 to MIUI 8, I think you need to clear data (backup data, factory reset, restore data).

Hello @ingbrzy and @graw2

Redmi Note 2 is coming to the screen before the alarm time in the lock screen. First, you must open the lock screen. Why?

7.11.11 it seems as the Chinese version... Why?

I'm sorry for my bad English...

If you're using xiaomi.eu dev rom, you can dirty flash to newer dev rom without problem.

Downgrading from newer dev rom to previous rom can also be done without problem, I did it twice lately (7.11.2 to 7.10.26 and 7.10.26 to 7.10.19, just remrmber to clear dalvik/cache, but downgrading from MIUI 9 to MIUI 8, I think you need to clear data (backup data, factory reset, restore data).
Than you.

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.