Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after update 7.12.14, Not found Home screen layout on Setting > Home screen & Recents
Before, my Home screen layout was 5x6
[QUOTE = "trvdung, post: 399831, membro: 182225"] dopo l'aggiornamento 7.12.14, Layout della schermata Home non trovato in Impostazioni> Schermata Home e Recenti
Prima, il layout della schermata Home era 5x6 [/ QUOTE]

ma è all'interno del menu di avvio
me too, the same problem on Mi 5.
Not found Home Screen Layout on Setting.
It is there. Same way as before:

7d6104dde161660d51c92065ebac308e.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lezinboy
Yeah I did that already but it still says I'm on the latest version already. Should I wait a few days before it shows up?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
OTA will be available in the in the afternoon/evening GMT timezone

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

What is the great thing about this notification shade?

I fail to see why that is so important to some folks here.

It has been made very clear, it is only available in the GLOBAL ROM, not the China-based ROM's.

If you do not like that, and the notification shade is a game-breaker for you, go to Global ROM and suck up the bugs and issues they have.

If you want the xiaomi.eu ROM features, then complain and bleat away on en.miui.com, but just STOP BLEATING about it here....
It is getting very tiresome, week after week, seeing the same people whinging and whining about a non-existent feature.

The xiaomi.eu team are not responsible for the issue, so drop it as a subject here.

Yeah I did that already but it still says I'm on the latest version already. Should I wait a few days before it shows up?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
It is written in the original post. OTA is usually in the evening.

Reactions: Michael_K
pull down notification with two fingers..

Dont work on Redmi Pro.

3 firmware in a row show 0 steps at Mi Assistent, but mi band is connect and okey.

Is it worth waiting for a new Android for Redmi Pro? Android 6.0 is old :(

What is the great thing about this notification shade?

I fail to see why that is so important to some folks here.

It has been made very clear, it is only available in the GLOBAL ROM, not the China-based ROM's.

If you do not like that, and the notification shade is a game-breaker for you, go to Global ROM and suck up the bugs and issues they have.

If you want the xiaomi.eu ROM features, then complain and bleat away on en.miui.com, but just STOP BLEATING about it here....
It is getting very tiresome, week after week, seeing the same people whinging and whining about a non-existent feature.

The xiaomi.eu team are not responsible for the issue, so drop it as a subject here.

Finally someone stands up!!

I would like to add that I also get aggravated by people who are just being rude. The Majority of the replies are filled with whining as mentioned but also them folks do not provide any details and still insist on things being fixed for them.

I have been flashing many Xiaomi.EU roms and seldom ran into issues, the issues I have had were caused by poor practice which I am to blaim for myself.

So I second the above post with my additions: People please stop whining and being plain rude, If you have any issues explain what device you are using, what way you flashed and which alterations you have done. Without the details I suggest posts being removed by the Mods.

Finally someone stands up!!

I would like to add that I also get aggravated by people who are just being rude. The Majority of the replies are filled with whining as mentioned but also them folks do not provide any details and still insist on things being fixed for them.

I have been flashing many Xiaomi.EU roms and seldom ran into issues, the issues I have had were caused by poor practice which I am to blaim for myself.

So I second the above post with my additions: People please stop whining and being plain rude, If you have any issues explain what device you are using, what way you flashed and which alterations you have done. Without the details I suggest posts being removed by the Mods.
They so angry, because dont have stupid new notification shade like have Global haha. Simple way go to Global...have new notification shade and have more very critical bugs. Its funny to this notification They suggest to change base Xiaomi.eu form China to Global. Hahaha, ok, change You will have more bugs but You will have a awesome notification...

It is there. Same way as before:

7d6104dde161660d51c92065ebac308e.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hmm this is strange, I didn't even notice but my settings reverted to Default as well and I cannot change them anymore (Mi MIx2).

Will clean flash tomorrow and see what happens. (hopefully this is my own poor practice :) )

I do not use themes other than default by the way

Hello.
I have a Mi5 Pro with version v9.1.3.0.NAACNEI (stable) and i just received OTA notification to updato to v9.1.4.0.NAACNEI.
It is the first time i received OTA notification for an update in this phone.
I usually download ZIP file and flash it with TWRP.

Is it OK to update with OTA ?

Hello.
I have a Mi5 Pro with version v9.1.3.0.NAACNEI (stable) and i just received OTA notification to updato to v9.1.4.0.NAACNEI.
It is the first time i received OTA notification for an update in this phone.
I usually download ZIP file and flash it with TWRP.

Is it OK to update with OTA ?
Sure,why not?! It is STABLE!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Sure,why not?! It is STABLE!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Ok.
I was asking because it is the first time i got the notification! Therefore "I just got suspicious" :)
And i remember a friend of mine that installed an update installing the ZIP, inside Android, not on TWRP and the phone just Bricked!
But my guess is that he downloaded the TWRP update and installed it inside the ROM, and that was the problem.

PS: Strange thing... Now my phone is saying it is updated!! It cannot find the new version anymore!! LOL

Reactions: dogiex
I see people complaining about others being rude asking for the new notification shade, and then right after that I read stuff like this:

They so angry, because dont have stupid new notification shade like have Global haha. Simple way go to Global...have new notification shade and have more very critical bugs. Its funny to this notification They suggest to change base Xiaomi.eu form China to Global. Hahaha, ok, change You will have more bugs but You will have a awesome notification...

which is the rudest post I've ever read here on this forum.

I mean, asking is never rude. You can answer or not, but people have the right to ask "maybe xiaomi.eu should change the base from china to global", and it's ok to reply "it's never going to happen". What can't be accepted is people makin' fun of the ones who find the new notification shade a crucial feature. There's a lot of people here who loves xiaomi.eu, that runs xiaomi.eu since years and that would love the new notification shade. Just accept it. Telling them "flash the global" it's rude. And means that you just can't get their point.

Anyway, it's not about xiaomi.eu, it's about china dev, we all know that.

I see people complaining about others being rude asking for the new notification shade, and then right after that I read stuff like this:

which is the rudest post I've ever read here on this forum.

I mean, asking is never rude. You can answer or not, but people have the right to ask "maybe xiaomi.eu should change the base from china to global", and it's ok to reply "it's never going to happen". What can't be accepted is people makin' fun of the ones who find the new notification shade a crucial feature. There's a lot of people here who loves xiaomi.eu, that runs xiaomi.eu since years and that would love the new notification shade. Just accept it. Telling them "flash the global" it's rude. And means that you just can't get their point.

Anyway, it's not about xiaomi.eu, it's about china dev, we all know that.
Its not a rude its only true about that. Ok it not matter for me, change base xiaomi.eu to global.

okay there is no topic, You ask @ingrzy for changing the database from china to global for Xiaomi.eu but then do not cry that so many bugs are even with gui. And what do you say to users whose devices do not have Global? what will the roms be for them? I doubt that @ingbrzy wanted to be based on china and on global ... I know one of my main phone I have on china and in life I would not exchange for another and the others that I have are from Xiaomi.eu if we go to the Global database they will be on the last roms on china database and I will not update them for stupid notifications to have a bugged system like Swiss cheese.

EOT from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No issues or bugs on redmi note 3 kenzo so far, very good battery results. Thanks again for your hard work.

I have slow google play store on all xiaomi.eu developer roms..This happens when i download something and touch the screen.

I had same issue on my mi max 2 and now on mi note 3 too...why?

With official global didnt have this issue..

Status
Not open for further replies.