Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, since several versions the Mega application stopped working when external storage was selected before it worked but now even if you activate the application documents does not work, the application is closed when you put the external storage, it is a bug that has miui 9. I have redmi 3.

Dear dev Xiaomi.eu, please add supporting for Indonesia/bahasa language. Thanks for your hard work.

What translator, who needs translators?

We will all soon be speaking Chinese! o_O

Haha... !:D

I don''t know how to reply or comment as I'm a Chinese and understand quite a bit of Chinese language but I'm not the PRC's Chinese! :p.... and yet, my National's Language is Malay! :D:p

Reactions: cobben
All of the automatted task aren't working, I tested all of them

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk
Automated tasks works fine here on my Mi5. Tested. I use it every day for different tasks...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Automated tasks works fine here on my Mi5. Tested. I use it every day for different tasks...

Thanks, then I have no clue mine doesn't work, is there any option I should enable to make them work?

ingbrzy???

because xiaomi devs are s**t and it is obvious that xiaomi does not have enough resources to cover all device. it will be better to pay someone from xda to make good rom. :)

This has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu, it's the xiaomi's developers..

I know this is beta (xiaomi's roms always beta in mind, even these stable roms are beta cause they also got bugs).

What i was trying to say is they should put some more effort in testing before releasing the feature to 'public beta tester' like us, what's happening now seems to me is we are actually the only beta testers, is it like there are no internal beta testers...and it's not about specific case, cause some bugs are really obvious like these notification bugs several weeks ago..

And btw, i'm not complaining just sharing my point of view, and i don't think xiaomi's developer are stupid, they are good developers just not good testers.

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey
i'm using xiaomi phones because they have native call recording and it works excellent.
i'm using xiaomi.eu rom because mi4c does not have gloal rom with my native language.
i can't do that because im not a dev, as we can see even lot of xiaomi devs can not resolve bug.
are you happy with this answers?

You have the guts to call people s**t who compared to you knows nothing but complain about something you get for free. What a freeloader. Just shows you what kind of a person you are. Why don't you use those BTC you have and buy another phone so you don't have to deal with the " s**t devs " and not clutter the forum with your whining and spoil things for those of us who relies on these " s**t devs " to have a better experience with our phones.

Thanks, then I have no clue mine doesn't work, is there any option I should enable to make them work?

You just need to properly configure automated tasks (see below screenshot) and don't forget to tap on "OK" button after each setting...
c115314f955f53a0dc09714289ba551a.jpg

This has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu, it's the xiaomi's developers...

i never says anything against xiaomi.eu devs, those guys are great and they are working hard to help as

[/QUOTE]I know this is beta (xiaomi's roms always beta in mind, even these stable roms are beta cause they also got bugs).
What i was trying to say is they should put some more effort in testing before releasing the feature to 'public beta tester' like us, what's happening now seems to me is we are actually the only beta testers, is it like there are no internal beta testers...and it's not about specific case, cause some bugs are really obvious like these notification bugs several weeks ago..
.[/QUOTE]

i agreed with you.

You just need to properly configure automated tasks (see below screenshot) and don't forget to tap on "OK" button after each setting...
c115314f955f53a0dc09714289ba551a.jpg

Mine we're week configured, and also saved all the settings, when I enable on the switch, it simple doesn't work

You have the guts to call people s**t who compared to you knows nothing but complain about something you get for free. What a freeloader. Just shows you what kind of a person you are. Why don't you use those BTC you have and buy another phone so you don't have to deal with the " s**t devs " and not clutter the forum with your whining and spoil things for those of us who relies on these " s**t devs " to have a better experience with our phones.

ajde u pizdu materinu.
jesi li sada sretan?

Mine we're week configured, and also saved all the settings, when I enable on the switch, it simple doesn't work

As you can see on attached screenshot below, an automated task is in progress at me. Try to change system lang to EN US > reboot the phone and try again... maybe your issue caused by translation issue...
8dbcf0c0fce2e3b40e80529cb9936b7d.jpg

As you can see on attached screenshot below, an automated task is in progress at me. Try to change system lang to EN US > reboot the phone as try again... maybe your issue caused by translation issue...
8dbcf0c0fce2e3b40e80529cb9936b7d.jpg

Thanks man! I'm gonna try it, at least I know it's not a bug

i never says anything against xiaomi.eu devs, those guys are great and they are working hard to help as

I know this is beta (xiaomi's roms always beta in mind, even these stable roms are beta cause they also got bugs).

i agreed with you.

It's not you hehe, I was replying to the other guy that I quoted.

I have redmi 4 prime and since a few months ago the screen recorder was working fine and still works fine, but the system audio option disappeared from audio sources leaving me with none at all or microphone.
I thought maybe root/magisk had something to do but I flashed latest weekly and nothing else and still I don't have system audio setting.
Is this a bug or it was deliberately deleted and I didn't notice it in changelog?

running on mido, no problems so far. seems battery improved a bit under waze. will see in the next days.
Thanks for this build.
Sad about mipads EOL.

yeah, form me to.. have 1.5 year old mipad 2 and it is good device, last miui eu have some bugs, issues, random freezes and capatitive buttons wont react sometime.. tried to flash chinese 9.1 beta and it is fast and very good.. but only in english, which is not my primary language and no playstore so i quit with miui and installed LOS13, now is everithing smooth and fast. even battery life same.

maybe one stupid question.. can on MI6 global beta be flashed thru twrp or just using stock recovery?

Last edited:
After factory reset always the problem with the phone that stays awake
Could it be an hardware issue ?
Mi4c
It's not awake when it charges
Could i donwgrade on 8.5 ?
Battery drain.... it's a nightmare

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.