Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, anyone have issue Bluetooth shutdown alone when it's connect to car?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X SD en utilisant Tapatalk

I ! I just installed beta MIUI 9 version 7.12.14 on my mi mix 2. Everything is fine except that my grid used to be 5 icons large and now it onyl 4. I can 't find the way to change it ! Help !
Hello, I find it in settings / home screen and recent / layout of the home screen / 5x6 / 5x5 / 4x6 / 4x5.
I hope it helps.
Greetings.

Reactions: ramig
I ! I just installed beta MIUI 9 version 7.12.14 on my mi mix 2. Everything is fine except that my grid used to be 5 icons large and now it onyl 4. I can 't find the way to change it ! Help !
This is a known bug in this week's ROM, was extensively discussed in the first three or four pages.

whit the lastone realise is not possible set password on Hotspot.
I have a Mi4c.
Please resolve!
Tks!

Hi guys,

there is a notification light bug in this version.
I am not getting LED notification light for WhatsApp anymore.

Already checked all settings, everything OK.
The problem is, if you are not using notification sound there is also no LED.
If I turn on notification sound, the LED is also there.

No problems with my used previous version from november .

Thanks

Screenshot_2017-12-18-20-23-22-311_com.android.settings.png Screenshot_2017-12-18-20-23-36-609_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2017-12-18-20-23-16-979_com.android.settings.png I switch temporary on china beta rom .. damn its so good .. is the xiaomi eu base on china beta right ? Why there's no search bar in notification pannel? .. i go back to eu rom for the next update .. Merry Christmas to all

View attachment 17742 View attachment 17743 View attachment 17744 I switch temporary on china beta rom .. damn its so good .. is the xiaomi eu base on china beta right ? Why there's no search bar in notification pannel? .. i go back to eu rom for the next update .. Merry Christmas to all
Search bar takes lot of space from notification area. See below screenshot, even without search bar the texting using quick reply in notification just barely visible as keyboard almost covered the texting.

Also you can opening search by swipe up on home screen
6149e4cecfa298b7b25630649002bf53.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MeiGuddet
@ingbrzy
I have an important question for you about the Mi No Pro, stable version: V9.1.3.0.NXHCNEI (MIUI9)
When will you have it for download?

What's important in that question?

For me, it is important if EOL means only a version developer or also stable
It is a pity that with little more than 2 years, we no longer have the support of the users of this great mobile
Are there going to be more stable versions?
Anyway, thank you for your enormous effort during this time

When I use whatsapp I have the background image but only if I use and I find myself in the app to WhatsApp, when I leave the application returns all normal

After factory reset always the problem with the phone that stays awake
Could it be an hardware issue ?
Mi4c
It's not awake when it charges
Could i donwgrade on 8.5 ?
Battery drain.... it's a nightmare
I have the same for ages. Redmi Pro X20

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

The vibrate on keys is bugged still, anyone else has this? It works.. then stops.. then all of a sudden works again.. i actually like the feedback on typing. Is there any way to fix this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I just installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V9.0.4.0 from weekly

and it doesn't seem to have 4k video recording. I did not flash anything else aside from the rom so I know It's not my mods.

What version do i need to download to get 4k?? :)

on my redmi 3 pro i lost all of my contacts after upgrading from 7.12.7. i can't even restore them nor import .vcf file. i revert back on 7.12.7 and all contacts are restored. same thing with contacts happened when i was upgrading to 7.12.7 v2 for redmi 3. any solution for that?

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Just got a random reboot overnight, as someone else mentioned. Didn't happen before. Have no idea how to repro.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Attila Heidrich
I'm on Mi5S, US language. Have random FC in random apps (Instagram, VK, Updater...etc) and sometimes the performance slows down.
Other than that it's fine. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.