Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done XIAOMI.EU Team & Have a Great Holidays! :)
All is working fine on my Mi5 3/64.
SMS blocking by keywords works correctly when a sender has a literal o alphanumeric number.

Reactions: jc rey
It is possible download Gallery Features??
are the issues solved ? :

Redmi Note 4X and Redmi Note 3 SE:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nope, can't download.

Mi Max 2 with 7.12.21 here

Reactions: sevda and vapenote3
Thank you so much for the update, one question im already at version 7.12.14 can i dirty flashed this new update through TWRP? Or should i wipe all? Thank you so much! Merry Christmas! Xiaomi eu.

Wish all members of course the EU.rom team a blessed Merry Christmas
Screenshot_2017-12-22-17-33-22-669_com.chrome.beta.jpg

My accelerometer stills stops working (responding) after a couple of hours of use, needing me to restart the phone in order for it to work properly. It's been like this ever since I updated to MIUI 9. Will they ever fix that? Redmi 4 Prada.

Battery is draining new rom nice , how is this possible it's good before and 1 update after it's bad

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MarioSg97
Hi guys ! Merry Christmas to all!
Can you , please, increase the volume of the earspeaker from the Mi Note 2 rom? Preety hard to hear with this volume when there is a noise outside... Custom Roms from xda have a lot of volume , but i like xiaomi.eu's miui rom :) .

Hi guys! I have a Redmi 4 (Prada) and since I've installed MIUI 9.1 7.12.14 I cannot playback my recorded video files from Camera app. With this release the issue is still there. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? Could this issue be fixed with a future release? I've also highlighted this issue through Feedback app, but I really don't know if this will have any effect! Thanks and sorry if this is an already known issue.

Seems like you are the only one with this issue, works fine on my prada. Try clearing apps cache/data or do a clean flash if the issue persists.

On Redmi 4 pro Since couple builds There is a camera FC when recording video and pause/resume. I was hoping it will be fixed in this build. I think it's more like China dev rom bug.

I checked it on china dev and yeah, it's not the xiaomi.eu bug. It's already reported and dev team is working on it.

Edit:
It is possible download Gallery Features??
are the issues solved ? :

Redmi Note 4X and Redmi Note 3 SE:

Can confirm that this doesn't work on prada either.

@ingbrzy

- Bug with Gallery Sync. There is no way to activate/deactivate gallery sync.
Whenever you swipe it always shows: "Turn on sync with Mi Cloud to back up photos and videos automatically."
The video is below.

- An old bug is back again. The issue with Mi Remote was fixed back in 7.9.14 but now it's there again.
Here is the link to the post. It's completely same. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/bug-redmi-4-prada-mi-remote-xiaomi-eu-7-9-7.41521/

- One last thing.
Settings -> My device -> MIUI version = Opens Updater and it should be like that of course.
If I click "Back" button it should pop "My device" from the backstack but instead of that, it goes to the Home screen.

Everything I wrote above was previously checked on China Dev Rom and worked properly.
Tested on: Redmi 4 Prada

I would like to say thank you very much to everyone in xiaomi.eu team and to this community. Wish you happy holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: sevda and barbuti17
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for being with us for this year :)
zbXbpsu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17
Now, I can add widget on my Home Screen on my RN3 kenzo !
Since a long time, now I can simply do that !

Thanks you for the ROM, and merry Xmas to the team ...

Hey Guys!

How can i flash this to my 5C? If i flash TWRP to it, reboot from Bootloader, it asks for a Decryption code. Moreover the touch not response to anything. If i restart it, the TWRP gone. As the description said i don't able to wipe data or anything.

Thank you!

I am having problems with notification lights on whatsapp, no light blinks when receives messages, with phone call is working, but sms and other notifications is not working. Can you check yours?

My phone is a MI5S 3GB 64GB

Hello guys. I bought a Mi Mix 2, unlocked and I have been trying to install this ROM (tried previous version as well), but after the installation it gets stuck in the MI logo.
I installed the TWRP version from here. I've tried everything, I've done WIPE, WIPE CACHE. I do not know what else to do.

Redmi Pro,

Still Clip no sound when saving and no cast option in notifications bar.
Still bug gallery -> Mi cloud (FC).
Carrousel works ok.
Grid is OK.
Battery fine.

Hey Guys!

How can i flash this to my 5C? If i flash TWRP to it, reboot from Bootloader, it asks for a Decryption code. Moreover the touch not response to anything. If i restart it, the TWRP gone. As the description said i don't able to wipe data or anything.

Thank you!
Hi,
Same issue here. On my Mi5C I have to start TWRP a second time in order to make it working. So, flash twrp on your phone reboot in recovery mode. TWRP will appear and won't work properly. Shut down the phone by a long press. Restart the phone in recovery mode (power + volume up), you will think that TWRP don't work properly but after pressing few times on the screen you will see it works great. Each time I want to use TWRP I have to start it twice! I don't know why but it works like that here. Back up what you want to save because you must wipe your data, your cache and the storage in order to erase the encryption.

Reactions: zeork
Status
Not open for further replies.