Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i check new rom for redminote-2
i can find in it, ok its old phone.

but when i write the possible name of the ROM to google, it finds on Androidfilehost !!
and rom exists!

What is that?
I don't know what you're on about but if you click the androidfilehost link in the OP redmi note 2 is there. You have to look for HMNote2. At the time of writing this the file has been downloaded 199 times, so maybe other people are more successful in finding the file?

When you say battery fine, how is it? I can't get more than 3h or 3 and half hours SOT from a 17h period. This from last 2 builds.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
Around 5 h SOT and good standby drain, 2-3% at night.

Thanks man!
Tried it couple of times, but nothing. After i flashed TWRP, restart it to recovery, it does not response to any press.

Thank you so much man! You are awesome! Now on Global! :)

There isn't global version on MI5C. Which version did you install?

Ich kann nicht auf Orio Update warten Can not wait that Orio update for the Mi 6 is curious as a bow of arrows ... LG Chris

Everything seems fine on Mi Max 2 with 7.12.21.

Battery is good as in 7.11.23.

No contact with assigned photo bug (both editing in contact and when they call).

Cast toogle is removed from notification bar, but works through Settings.

Too bad security patch is still 2017-11-01.

Thank you so much for the update, one question im already at version 7.12.14 can i dirty flashed this new update through TWRP? Or should i wipe all? Thank you so much! Merry Christmas! Xiaomi eu.

Sure, dirty flash + clear dalvik+cache is all you need to upgrade weeklies.

Hi,

Does anyone have problems with Whatsapp LED notification in this ROM?
Mi5X

regards

Read this :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/goto/post?id=400913#post-400913

Reactions: Rolph Muller
Hello guys. I bought a Mi Mix 2, unlocked and I have been trying to install this ROM (tried previous version as well), but after the installation it gets stuck in the MI logo.
I installed the TWRP version from here. I've tried everything, I've done WIPE, WIPE CACHE. I do not know what else to do.
You need to do wipe AND FORMAT to remove the encryption from the disk. Back all that you wish to keep to a location off the device, i.e. your PC.

Once that is done, download the ROM and install.

Nope, could it be your rom is distributor's rom?

What is your rom version?
My ROM version is this one, 17.12.21...

Attached screenshot.

@vlad_g No, its not that.

Thanks for the help.
75ba2d72cebd2291cdd88d098887b69e.jpg

PS: I am using AdAway and it's working for all the other apps except TapaTalk and Xiaomi Built In apps (like File Explorer) as far as I noticed. I tried turning off the As Services and everything related to add and "recommendations" but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.