Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Mi5 no sim after installing supersu 2.82 after update. problem solved by reinstalling the update. How to regain root access? Everytime i flash supersu simcard menu is always grayed out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-28-20-10-30-527_com.xiaomi.xmsf.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-28-20-10-30-527_com.xiaomi.xmsf.png
    979.7 KB · Views: 637
Hello, my wife´s Mi5s havent got an update since Miui 8.2 by Xiaomi.eu (6.12.22 Beta). Its running on Android Version 6.0.1. Can i proceed and normally flash this update using TWRP?

Will it update itself to Android 7?

Im not really sure if i should proceed.

Thanks.
G.
After a nandroid full backup, safely store it on a PC or usb otg,
I would then update to latest twrp then install the rom as is, wiping cache + dalvik.

Last edited:
Smart assistant does not show calendar events on my mi5x

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi
mtp transfert is not ok in Redmi note 4 MTK.
Only way is with recovery,
with latest Rom version files are not ok, with errors.

Tested in Ubuntu 17.10 usually any problems with Linux, but this latest version is not Ok with mtp.

Saludos.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Problems with last two updates:
1.Non Cast button in "Toogle positions"
2.Problem with Wi-fi direct on Samsung TV.

My device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SD625.

no more face id on redmi 4x after updating to this version (not sure from which week, maybe end november)

No. Delete the rom file and md5 and download again.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Ok thx. Where do i find the md5file plz ??

Is twrp skip the md5 IS that ok ?

EDIT : I try to downlaod again, but there is no MD5 so the verification failed

Last edited:
Ok thx. Where do i find the md5file plz ??

Is twrp skip the md5 IS that ok ?

EDIT : I try to downlaod again, but there is no MD5 so the verification failed
If.you go with explorer, where you find the rom.file you find another file that should be named similarly. Delete both. If md5 check is not.good I don't advise to use that ROM to install.

If.you go with explorer, where you find the rom.file you find another file that should be named similarly. Delete both. If md5 check is not.good I don't advise to use that ROM to install.

Thanks for the answer, but in the folder where i find the .rom file, there is no other file ... Any idea plz ? thx

Thanks for the answer, but in the folder where i find the .rom file, there is no other file ... Any idea plz ? thx
If you delete the ROM file, go to update and download again, what happens? You should be able to download and the md5 check done again.

Reactions: LeeONeil
What model of phone?
More details of the problem would helpful so that the folk here are able to assist you.

@GreasyMonkey1960 Sorry I know better, I added in the fact that I'm using a Mi Note 2 after by editing the post.

So here's my process. Overall problem, no sim detected!

I flashed the latest weekly, coming from 7.8.31, should have been a simple update. I cleared cache and dalvik and it rebooted just fine but does not detect sim card slot 2, and when my sim card is moved to slot 1, phone gets shows bars but not calling or sms abilities, and no data. It also does not register under sim settings as having a sim card despite it having bars. And yes I left the phone alone and waited plenty of time to see if it would reach signal.

So I go back to recovery and this time wipe data, cache, and dalvik. And reboot phone only to find it says no IMEI found, and sim cards are still not being detected.

So I go back to recovery and restore EFS from my previous rom backup (version 7.8.31) and no effect, same as before.

So I go back to recovery and restore my FIRMWARE and EFS from my previous rom backup (version 7.8.31) and my IMEI is back but no sim cards detected

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

So I go back to recovery and install the newest stable rom, cleared cache and dalvik, and reboot, and I get process.acore has stopped errors repeatedly and sim cards are still not being detected.

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup from version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

This has been the case with 7.12.21, 7.12.14, and 7.12.7

I use eu rom and root using supersu
questions .... can I update the latest eu rom using twrp without removing root?

Hello @ingbrzy, how are you?

Can you please tell me if a Mi6 version will be released today 12/28 ?
I'm wondering if I'm going to sleep early or if I'm hoping to upgrade my phone today :D

Anyone else know if Mi6 will receive an update today?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.