Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
normal here, see attachment
29b3e59ca280fd64cb054ce57700a1ba.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hi,
Which font do you used when you made this printscreen?
Thank you!

No with Updater, but you you can dirty-flash to previous version (download the rom zip file, boot to TWRP, install the zip, clear cache/dalvik, reboot) , I have done this myself many times this year on my Kenzo and Mi Max 2 without any problem.
Thanks but with this rom you can not use the recovery and I can not do much .... I have to wait for the update or use fastboot ...

M

My 2 cent: Telegram is working perfectly, I've got 4 message today with 4 icons in the notification bar.
Unfortunately Telegram also affected... Try to get 2 messages on a row from same person without open the app. After second message Telegram notification will be disappeared...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: d33ptyp3 and zeork
Unfortunately Telegram also affected... Try to get 2 messages on a row from same person without open the app. After second message Telegram notification will be disappeared...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
But 3 messages out of four were from the same person and I have 4 icons, so for me everything is fine, can't complain.

Could someone please explain why so many roms are deleted? Like for example last month I was able to download the stable versions of miui 9.1 and 9.2 for my device now there is only 9.0 available. Were they not stable?

20% didn't like this update! Why?
94% of beta testers recommended to flash 7.12.28, seem for most beta tester, this double notif or no notif at all is not a problem, I always think that for most normal people who use a smartphone, the notification is a very important feature... but maybe I was wrong..

But 3 messages out of four were from the same person and I have 4 icons, so for me everything is fine, can't complain.

What is your device? It seems that this bug only affects newer phone (Android 6 and below free of this bug).

Could someone please explain why so many roms are deleted? Like for example last month I was able to download the stable versions of miui 9.1 and 9.2 for my device now there is only 9.0 available. Were they not stable?

Maybe you should put your device name to get a better and more accurate reply.

What rom?

I will update only if I understand from the posts that the problem has gone away.

Mr Graw2's words is the same as mr Ingbrzy's, so if he said the bug is not fixed then it is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyNote

What rom?

I've got a Redmi 4x and I'm on stable 9.1.2.0(NAMCNEI) but I'm wondering why a lot of roms are not available for download anymore. Not just for my device. Last month there were a lot of stable roms of miui 9.2. Now there are only 3 files on androidfilehost. For example the rom I'm on now isn't in the list (but i am still able to download it from the updater app).
The same goes for the 9.1 roms.

Last edited:
Im experiencing problems with this update and whatsapp, most of the notifications icons dont appear, also, im no receiving whatsapp calls correctly, any one out there with the same problem?

I've got a Redmi 4x and I'm on stable 9.1.2.0(NAMCNEI) but I'm wondering why a lot of roms are not available for download anymore. Not just for my device. Last month there were a lot of stable roms of miui 9.2. Now there are only 3 files on androidfilehost. For example the rom I'm on now isn't in the list (but i am still able to download it from the updater app).

Probably xiaomi.eu is dying slowly? I've noticed the same.

v9.1.2.0 is the latest China Stable for your device (so it's also the latest for xiaomi.eu).

I'm not following stable roms, so can't say anything about the disappering ... but if it did, then most probably for good reasons, try to check whether Xiaomi removed these Stable China ROM also..since Xiaomi.eu follows China ROM...

Probably xiaomi.eu is dying slowly? I've noticed the same.

I don't think so.. previous xiaomi.eu Dev Roms are still there..

v9.1.2.0 is the latest China Stable for your device (so it's also the latest for xiaomi.eu).

I'm not following stable roms, so can't say anything about the disappering ... but if it did, then most probably for good reasons, try to check whether Xiaomi removed these Stable China ROM also..since Xiaomi.eu follows China ROM...

I don't think so.. previous xiaomi.eu Dev Roms are still there..

I'm on xiaomi dev rom. ;p

Im experiencing problems with this update and whatsapp, most of the notifications icons dont appear, also, im no receiving whatsapp calls correctly, any one out there with the same problem?

It's a bug introduced in 7.12.28 and carried forward to 8.1.4..
People in China don't use whatsapp, Line, Google.. etc..etc, They can only use China developed app like WeChat..wonder if this bug also affects WeChat and the like.

I'm on xiaomi dev rom. ;p

Then what is the reason to said that?

afaik dev rom files are still there, lately androidfilehost sometime harder to access though, but that's not xiaomi.eu's problem, it's hosting problem.

Then what is the reason to said that?

afaik dev rom files are still there, lately androidfilehost sometime harder to access though, but that's not xiaomi.eu's problem, it's hosting problem.

I was keep asking for Redmi Note 3G latest *developer* release. No answer, nothing.

I was keep asking for Redmi Note 3G latest *developer* release. No answer, nothing.

That's because it's stated clearly in the 1st post of every weekly release... it's EOL (End Of Life), meaning no more release for the device.
Check 1st post : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-12-28.42780/

EOL : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-3-30.39428/

quoted :......
We stopped weekly support for all Android 4.4 (HMNote1S, HMNoteLTE, HM1S are EOL) devices but will continue releasing STABLE versions only

read 1st post on that thread.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
That's because it's stated clearly in the 1st post of every weekly release... it's EOL (End Of Life), meaning no more release for the device.
Check 1st post : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-12-28.42780/

EOL : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-3-30.39428/

quoted :......
We stopped weekly support for all Android 4.4 (HMNote1S, HMNoteLTE, HM1S are EOL) devices but will continue releasing STABLE versions only

read 1st post on that thread.

I'm not blind mate. I don't see the latest http://en.miui.com/download-218.html#313 stable release anywhere here.

94% of beta testers recommended to flash 7.12.28, seem for most beta tester, this double notif or no notif at all is not a problem, I always think that for most normal people who use a smartphone, the notification is a very important feature... but maybe I was wrong..

What is your device? It seems that this bug only affects newer phone (Android 6 and below free of this bug).

What rom?

Mr Graw2's words is the same as mr Ingbrzy's, so if he said the bug is not fixed then it is not.

and then they can keep the update tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.