Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 401654, membro: 182125"] Sapevano prima di pubblicarlo?

Ma almeno ora sapevano che avremo presto la soluzione .. [/ QUOTE]

è incredibile. whatsapp è l'applicazione più utilizzata per i messaggi. è stato molto facile trovare l'errore.

[QUOTE = "Ilaby91, post: 401656, member: 178334"] [QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 401654, member: 182125"] Did they know before publishing it?

But at least now they knew that we will soon have the solution .. [/ QUOTE]

it's incredible. whatsapp is the most used application for messages. it was very easy to find the error. [/ QUOTE]

Yeah, hopefully we can have the fix tomorrow haha

Bug witch silent mode. Please fix. Xiaomi Mi5S

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, because I do not change the screens of the image carousel, only the few predetermined ones come out
say something to me
Thank you

mi 5 s plus ta, the same problem exists in the last 2 roms, it warms up where it stops constantly.

They knew before they released it?

But at least now that they knew we will have the fix soon..
Yes, but still not fix it, but work on it.

These are beta / developer releases, so they can have a lot of errors. They suspend or postpone the release of a weekly beta if a critical bug occurs. This one is not, it is irritating :) Either they can not find a solution, or so far they have moved this error to the next place. And you are so good :) such Mi5C also has bugs from March or April 2017 hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue in this ROM like in previous one with MiNote3. Screen does not respond on recovery. After flashing magisk I got error message, 'cannot mount partition is busy. Some idea what can it be?

[QUOTE = "zeork, post: 401671, membro: 174074"] Prova e scrivi :) in Mi5c prima del 7.12.25 non ho questo problema, ora ne ho anche io. [/ QUOTE]

Ho già provato. Ho questo problema MIX1

@ingbrzy
FC on Scanner app.
I think its miui official bug but...

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "/system/app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/armeabi/libQuadrangleRecognizer.so" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:372)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através do Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "zeork, post: 401671, membro: 174074"] Prova e scrivi :) in Mi5c prima del 7.12.25 non ho questo problema, ora ne ho anche io. [/ QUOTE]

Ho già provato. Ho questo problema MIX1
Hahah please write in english or polish.

Reactions: barbuti17
Another great Job guys, thanks.
Yesterday still read the xiaomi the gestures brings so that the softkeys can be omitted and today I have it on the mi mix 1, guys you are just great. So far I can not recognize any problems.
Wish you a great year 2018 and keep it up, thank you

Yes, but still not fix it, but work on it.

These are beta / developer releases, so they can have a lot of errors. They suspend or postpone the release of a weekly beta if a critical bug occurs. This one is not, it is irritating :) Either they can not find a solution, or so far they have moved this error to the next place. And you are so good :) such Mi5C also has bugs from March or April 2017 hahah

Of course dev roms got bugs, even stable rom always got bugs, and it's also true this bug is not critical just really annoying.. haha

I was thinking since they knew about this, they shouldn't have released this nee feature, they didn't even wrote this new notif grouping feat in the changelogs.

Whatsapp is not popular or maybe event cannot be used in China, I think China people only use WeChat..

Of course dev roms got bugs, even stable rom always got bugs, and it's also true this bug is not critical just really annoying.. haha

I was thinking since they knew about this, they shouldn't have released this nee feature, they didn't even wrote this new notif grouping feat in the changelogs.

Whatsapp is not popular or maybe event cannot be used in China, I think China people only use WeChat..
Example on Mi5c we have anoying bug zoom video on facebook and youtube, but its terrible because China dont use Google Play and YT app etc. We wait and wait and no one fix this issue.
I hope that one day they will accidentally fix it as they accidentally ruined it in the last 3 versions of Miui8 and that lasts through all releases of Miui9

I can confirm WhatsApp double notification bug, and Gmail grouping notifications is not the way I expected, still have multiple Gmail icons in the top bar

Reactions: pjgoncalves
The problem is with message coming from the same person.. tested on Whatsapp and Line, some bu, try this yourself :

1. Get 1 msg : 2 notif icons appear.
2. get another new message from the same guy, both icons disappear.
3. get another new message from the same guy, 2 notif icons appear again.
device mido. Can confirm this. Get one message on Gmail, got 2 notifications in status bar.

Reactions: Ilaby91
[QUOTE = "OldMan64, post: 401680, membro: 184172"] Un altro grande lavoro, ragazzi, grazie.
Ieri leggo ancora i xiaomi che i gesti portano in modo che i softkey possano essere omessi e oggi li ho sul mi mix 1, ragazzi siete semplicemente fantastici. Finora non riesco a riconoscere alcun problema.
Vi auguro un ottimo anno 2018 e continuate così, grazie [/ QUOTE]
if you have a mix1 and use the whatsapp application you will also have the double notification icon problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.