Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again for the hard work but you can not release an update with a bug so obvious as this double notification.

[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 401707, membro: 182125"] Questo dovrebbe essere indirizzato a Xiaomi, non qui.

Se il bug è troppo fastidioso, basta sporcarlo con la precedente rom 7.12.21 (l'ho fatto io stesso). [/ QUOTE]

non c'è speranza in un aggiornamento immediato?

I do not want to go back to the previous update because the new features are beautiful. but this notification bug is annoying. please ingbrzy please help us.

[QUOTE = "BanditGR, post: 401711, member: 172094"] Non c'è niente di ingbrzy (o chiunque altro possa fare). La doppia notifica è un bug Xiaomi. [/ QUOTE]

prima di questo aggiornamento WhatsApp non ha avuto problemi. ora, tuttavia, se arriva un solo messaggio, vengono visualizzate 2 icone di notifica.

[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 401707, membro: 182125"] Questo dovrebbe essere indirizzato a Xiaomi, non qui.

Se il bug è troppo fastidioso, basta sporcarlo con la precedente rom 7.12.21 (l'ho fatto io stesso). [/ QUOTE]

TO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CAN I DO IT DIRES?

Wifi is always on....Why?
I switch off wifi and after lock phone wifi is on
I dont have this issue on Mi5c(meri), Mi Max(hydrogen), Redmi 4(prada), Redmi 3(ido)

I do not want to go back to the previous update because the new features are beautiful. but this notification bug is annoying. please ingbrzy please help us.

And this is the result of mindlessly installing Xiaomi.eu roms before they are officially released before waiting for opinions about new roms. This bug is known and has long been reported and this is a bug from the official releases of Miui China, you have two options: 1. to do downgrade to 7.12.21 where you may not have had this bug. 2. Wait until the Chinese fix this error for some time, it is not known when they will do it. This is not a critical bug that does not allow you to use the phone, it is only annoying, but you can live with it. You install the roms developer and what's behind it you accept the errors, read on the official forum, there is always a warning. And as for improvement by @ingbrzy, he doubts that he would like to correct mistakes with China, the more that New Year's Eve, New Year is coming and everyone would like to rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called id isn't working in here, i have a Mi6. We need a fix for it, when i receive some call, only showup the number, not the name.

Everyone from xiaomi.eu dev, Thanks to you all for the hard work, you guys doing really a good job!

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Could you please stop your multiple bilingual posts, the language in this forum is English. Thank you.

Sent from my MI 4S

I have some problems with location when i try to use wheather app in my mi5. The phone says that it can not connect to internet in the app . Can anyone help me?

I have some problems with location when i try to use wheather app in my mi5. The phone says that it can not connect to internet in the app . Can anyone help me?
Works fine on my mi5 tried few minutes ago.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

The problem is with message coming from the same person.. tested on Whatsapp and Line, some bu, try this yourself :

1. Get 1 msg : 2 notif icons appear.
2. get another new message from the same guy, both icons disappear.
3. get another new message from the same guy, 2 notif icons appear again.
same here on 4X since 9.1.1.0. if i got a message i will get two notification on lockscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.