Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- MI6 and MiMIX2 postponed due to Android 8.0 Oreo testing
- OTA will be at evening
GMT

Seems already next evening here, any news?

Отправлено с моего MIX 2 через Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

have if they say something if they update today or delay next week, Nothing is known mix2, mi6 , But will it come with oreo or with nougat?

Last edited:
I can confirm WhatsApp double notification bug, and Gmail grouping notifications is not the way I expected, still have multiple Gmail icons in the top bar
Yes I was also expecting the app bagdes grouping, very annoying to have so many icons on top, maybe next time

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gian569
Yes I was also expecting the app bagdes grouping, very annoying to have so many icons on top, maybe next time

But if you upgrade bet you will complain for the 'double and then nothing notif icons' haha read several pages up before upgrading, i had to downgraded back since this bug is really annoying

Reactions: Ilaby91
But if you upgrade bet you will complain for the 'double and then nothing notif icons' haha read several pages up before upgrading, i had to downgraded back since this bug is really annoying
just turn off notification icon from setting. you still can see notifitations by swipe down status bar. no need downgrade IMHO

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: pjgoncalves
Scanner App crashes on santoni HM4X.
QR scanner is fine. Switching to business card / document scanner FC every time. Clearing cache doesn't solve the issue.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libQuadrangleRecognizer.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:984)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1562)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.detectByteArray(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)
Confirm on mido

Reactions: Ilaby91
just turn off notification icon from setting. you still can see notifitations by swipe down status bar. no need downgrade IMHO

Tks, I've downgraded already.

Turning off notifications for Whatsapp mean you won't get any notifications at all when you receive new message, no sound, no led and certainly there is nothing if you swipe down notification shade / status bar.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy When I open the QR application --> Document or Business card, the application crashes.
Code:
Document

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libQuadrangleRecognizer.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:972)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.detectByteArray(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)

Code:
Business card

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: "/data/data/com.xiaomi.scanner/files/miuisdk/modules/com.xiaomi.scannerlib.card.lib/libBCREngine.so" is 32-bit instead of 64-bit
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:977)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.intsig.nativelib.BCREngine.<clinit>(BCREngine.java)
at com.intsig.nativelib.BCREngine.InitEngine(BCREngine.java)
at com.intsig.sdk.BCRSDK.InitEngine(BCRSDK.java)
at com.intsig.sdk.BCRSDK.InitEngine(BCRSDK.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.app.ScannerApplicationDelegate$3.doInBackground(ScannerApplicationDelegate.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.app.ScannerApplicationDelegate$3.doInBackground(ScannerApplicationDelegate.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 4 more
@ingbrzy
FC on Scanner app.
I think its miui official bug but...

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "/system/app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/armeabi/libQuadrangleRecognizer.so" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:372)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através do Tapatalk
Same for me on Mi5

Tks, I've downgraded already.

Turning off notifications for Whatsapp mean you won't get any notifications at all when you receive new message, no sound, no led and certainly there is nothing if you swipe down notification shade / status bar.
not whatsapp or other app setting, but MIUI setting.
2635231b95e810f7584be3ccae3268eb.jpg
ccefd3b999918cb5cf8691b268d51563.jpg

Reactions: Soebianto
WhatsApp notification issue same in China build, so official MIUI issue...

Reactions: Soebianto
Hello!
Also in Redmond note 2 experiencing problems in notifications in Whats app. The msg doesn't appear till I open the app manually.

Email app, also.experiencing notification delays.

[QUOTE = "graw2, post: 401890, membro: 82605"] Problema di notifica WhatsApp uguale in Cina, quindi problema MIUI ufficiale ...

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

official miui problem which means? will be resolved at next update? even the scanner application crashes. mix1 device

i'm stil wondering how the official beta team actually communicate with Xiaomi developer team since such an ugly and easy to spot bug could passed to public users like us, it's understandabled if it's a hard to find bug....but this one is easy, just a minute of using the rom and already found that bug out.

Or is there any communication at all between these 2 teams? I wonder hahaha

the beta is released to tester 2 days before dev public obviously it is too short to find/report and fix. The problem is the schedule, they should not release more than once a month to fix bugs as they need time to test, report fix and test before releasing. This cannot be done in a week or even a fortnightly basis unless you release to public with known bugs , as it is happening.

indeed, I have the same concern about bezel-less, some friends wi

seems weird, tried the scan app on qr code with both Mi5 pro and redmi note 4 SD, no issue at all .
Yep regarding scanner app issue we also experienced opposite test result on same type of device... Maybe some leftover on data partition has influence on it...

[QUOTE = "graw2, post: 401896, membro: 82605"] Sì, per quanto riguarda il problema con l'app scanner, abbiamo anche riscontrato risultati di test opposti sullo stesso tipo di dispositivo ... Forse alcuni residui sulla partizione dati hanno influenza su di esso ...

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

to me the scanner application crashes when I go on documents. device mix1

the beta is released to tester 2 days before dev public obviously it is too short to find/report and fix. The problem is the schedule, they should not release more than once a month to fix bugs as they need time to test, report fix and test before releasing. This cannot be done in a week or even a fortnightly basis unless you release to public with known bugs , as it is happening.

But I found the bug in minutes after update to 7.12.28, it's very easy to find the bug, don't know why exactly they still released this new feature to public like us if they don't have time to fix it

Mi5s dutch:

Since the update the sound off switch (in the swipe down fastswitches) does not work correctly.

The sound mutes, but the indicator does not change color. Re-pressing it does not switch sound on again.

Only way to solve is press sound up/down and press the switch in that pop-up.

Happy New year!

And thanks for all your hard work in 2017.
Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: barbuti17
why everytime i use TWRP developer version touch not working but when replace with stable version of touch TWRP is working normally i use xiaomi mi note 3 can you help me abaout this problem

Reactions: Joranz
I report This bug on 7.12.25 but They know about that before i report that

But I found the bug in minutes after update to 7.12.28, it's very easy to find the bug, don't know why exactly they still released this new feature to public like us if they don't have time to fix it
they schedule then the fix for a future build but do not stop for the weekly target ...

Reactions: zeork
xiaomi mi note 3 after update my recovery is frozen....the recovery starts but the drawing of the arrow of the mause appears and does not accept any touch command .... I tried to re-install the recovery by fastboot but the problem remains.

- MI6 and MiMIX2 postponed due to Android 8.0 Oreo testing
- OTA will be at evening
GMT

Seems already next evening here, any news?

Отправлено с моего MIX 2 через Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
they should have mention OTA for OTHER devices

Status
Not open for further replies.