Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry IIaby91 member, but what you mean with "double notification icon problem":confused:?
Perhaps because i am a senior newbie :( !!

It seems for some users everything is a problem here....If ROM released with issue that is problem, of ROM not released due to issue that is also a problem.

Usually xiaomi.eu builds have no side effect compared to official China MIUI builds and weekly releases happens as per official releases parallel.
Most of the bugs are filtered out while closed beta testing between weeklies. In some cases when xiaomi.eu related bug occurs in public release then it usually fixed within short period on the weekend by @ingbrzy

Not possible (and can not be expected of anyone) to test every ROM build with all 3rd party apps through the Google play store as we have no superhuman abilities! Not everyone uses WhatsApp, so without using WhatsApp quite difficult to catch any related bug...

Furthermore in beta/dev releases bugs are accepted if someone sensitive for this then go for stable.

Happy New Year Guys!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I acknowledge that I use very little of the actual capabilities and their correct functioning, as well as the problems, errors and solutions that may occur in the correct use of my smartphone.
Learning has no age and here I am to try to use the best way with who knows better, giving all the knowledge that they have to share with everyone.

All the best to all and a Happy New Year Guys!!!

No notificacions at all or double icon with notification... Sometime later the notification+icon disappear...
Back to the 21/12 version...
Redmi note 4 SD

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: axman79
No notificacions at all or double icon with notification... Sometime later the notification+icon disappear...
Back to the 21/12 version...
Redmi note 4 SD

Good for you!

Many users have requested new notifications system. Now they go back to old one, being happy with it. :)
Next time just be careful what you wish :)

Happy new year to all of you!

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
Hi eveyone. May someone tell me why my icon battery is orange instead of green?
Yes. You need to charge it :)... Guess the level is below 50%

(or change theme... Mine is blue all the time :))

Good for you!

Many users have requested new notifications system. Now they go back to old one, being happy with it. :)
Next time just be careful what you wish :)

Happy new year to all of you!

I don't understand your brilliant answer... I just wanna let a feedback... I never cry about "whatever" feature...

Somebody with my problem too?... Maybe I have to wait for the next weekly

Thanks for all xiaomi.eu

Battery usage is weird...
RN2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-30-20-34-24-887_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-30-20-34-24-887_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    89 KB · Views: 397
  • Screenshot_2017-12-30-20-34-28-454_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-30-20-34-28-454_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 382
Can I go back to the previous version using the original updater without recovery?

No with Updater, but you you can dirty-flash to previous version (download the rom zip file, boot to TWRP, install the zip, clear cache/dalvik, reboot) , I have done this myself many times this year on my Kenzo and Mi Max 2 without any problem.

Thank you so much for this eu team! Loving my mi5x more and more! Happy new year!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-31-08-40-55-044_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-31-08-40-55-044_com.android.settings.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 364
Hi.
I tried to check the update via Update menu in the phone. But it crashed (the previous version from 7.12.14 no problem) My phone is Mi Mix 1

Status
Not open for further replies.