Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "BanditGR, post: 401711, member: 172094"] Non c'è niente di ingbrzy (o chiunque altro possa fare). La doppia notifica è un bug Xiaomi. [/ QUOTE]

prima di questo aggiornamento WhatsApp non ha avuto problemi. ora, tuttavia, se arriva un solo messaggio, vengono visualizzate 2 icone di notifica.

@Ilaby91
Please learn how to reply / quote messages
and
Please accept that this is forum in english language.
EDIT: Now I have seen, you were ask before because of english language.... Sorry.

THANK YOU ;)

(it's difficult to follow you)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma and barbuti17
Completely agree. It is nonsense here that so many people complain that the beta release is not complitely stable. If it is called 'beta' there is a reason. If you'r not happy enough go for the stable instead of posting for the 100th times you have double notifications or other peanuts like that.
Happy new year to all forum friends and a big thanks to all Eu devs.

P.s.: to all people stubbornly complaining: have you ever offered at least a beer to the devs who works hard to offer you this rom as best as they can FOR FREE?

It seems for some users everything is a problem here....If ROM released with issue that is problem, of ROM not released due to issue that is also a problem.

Usually xiaomi.eu builds have no side effect compared to official China MIUI builds and weekly releases happens as per official releases parallel.
Most of the bugs are filtered out while closed beta testing between weeklies. In some cases when xiaomi.eu related bug occurs in public release then it usually fixed within short period on the weekend by @ingbrzy

Not possible (and can not be expected of anyone) to test every ROM build with all 3rd party apps through the Google play store as we have no superhuman abilities! Not everyone uses WhatsApp, so without using WhatsApp quite difficult to catch any related bug...

Furthermore in beta/dev releases bugs are accepted if someone sensitive for this then go for stable.

Happy New Year Guys!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Happy New Year! Thanks for the speedy update and excellent rom

Just to point it out couple of bugs that i found on my Mi Mix:
  • Double icons in the notification bar (I see somebody also mention it)
  • Heptic feedbacks (Vibrate on tap) when pressing softkeys or even keyboard keys are not working in Silent Mode... BUT "Vibrate on tap" works in DND mode! (and of cause work normally in Regular Mode)...
  • When selecting "Silent" from Notification shortcut or even selecting "Silent" from Setting Menu (Sounds & Vibration)... It goes into "Silent mode" then when press Back it still in "Silent mode" BUT it doesn't display correctly while DND and Regular are working fine.
Sorry if my explanations are confusing but thats the best I can do ... I am sure something isn't work correctly with the "Silent Mode"...

Apart from those bugs, I love the new feature "Full Screen Display"... It works well on Mi Mix

Happy new year to all!
It was fun to use this updates each week, great job thanks to all effort of the creators!

• Heptic feedbacks (Vibrate on tap) when pressing softkeys or even keyboard keys are not working in Silent Mode... BUT "Vibrate on tap" works in DND mode! (and of cause work normally in Regular Mode)...
  • When selecting "Silent" from Notification shortcut or even selecting "Silent" from Setting Menu (Sounds & Vibration)... It goes into "Silent mode" then when press Back it still in "Silent mode" BUT it doesn't display correctly while DND and Regular are working fine.
Sorry if my explanations are confusing but thats the best I can do ... I am sure something isn't work correctly with the "Silent Mode"...

Apart from those bugs, I love the new feature "Full Screen Display"... It works well on Mi Mix

So I tried to flash back to 7.12.21 on my Mi Mix... This time DND mode isn't working (cannot select from Notification shortcut or Setting)...

I guess in this 7.12.28.... there is some adjustments to this Silent and DND setting but still cannot get it right...

Anyway thanks for such hard works mate! Love this xiomi.eu team :3

double whatsapp icons all mention it. i also have a mix1

I don't understand your brilliant answer... I just wanna let a feedback... I never cry about "whatever" feature...

Somebody with my problem too?... Maybe I have to wait for the next weekly

Thanks for all xiaomi.eu

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk
I don't expect you to understand.
I do apologise for being lazy and post the short version of the message (Good for you)
Longer version of the message (only for you) :
Really? There is a problem with the notifications? I can't believe it!
Thanks for your post. I must have missed other 20+ post regarding this issue.
But wait...there is more...you are coming with something extra: you have downgraded to previous build. Very clever of you .
And, for doing this, you thought that you need someone else to read and to give you some applause
Well, you have my gratitude. You should be voted as yesterday's/today's HERO.
(extra line bellow is for you to read that I have finished replying to your message. Wth, I will add one more, to be sure)

@everyone Let's give some applause to him and push like button for his post. Really deserves it.

I think maybe should block adding replies to release threads and use more other sub-forums.
Why?
I'm sure that next week, more than 50% of the first 40 posts will be something like:
a) are notifications fixed?
b) Oreo for X, Y?
Then, if the answer for a) or b) is NO, other group of posts will come and some will blame xiaomi, some will revert to previous build, some will swear that will not buy a xiaomi device anymore,....
Unfortunately, this is the pattern I have noticed here.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: barbuti17
still all good for me with 7.12.28 for mido and mi5 pro.
Battery in particular is showing very good to me, including on mi5.

Thanks again for a great 2017 year with xiaomi.eu rom, a good time for donations ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: egold70 and gabmak
Bug witch silent mode. Please fix. Xiaomi Mi5S

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Confirm this problem on mi note 2

I don't expect you to understand.
I do apologise for being lazy and post the short version of the message (Good for you)
Longer version of the message (only for you) :
Really? There is a problem with the notifications? I can't believe it!
Thanks for your post. I must have missed other 20+ post regarding this issue.
But wait...there is more...you are coming with something extra: you have downgraded to previous build. Very clever of you .
And, for doing this, you thought that you need someone else to read and to give you some applause
Well, you have my gratitude. You should be voted as yesterday's/today's HERO.
(extra line bellow is for you to read that I have finished replying to your message. Wth, I will add one more, to be sure)

@everyone Let's give some applause to him and push like button for his post. Really deserves it.

I think maybe should block adding replies to release threads and use more other sub-forums.
Why?
I'm sure that next week, more than 50% of the first 40 posts will be something like:
a) are notifications fixed?
b) Oreo for X, Y?
Then, if the answer for a) or b) is NO, other group of posts will come and some will blame xiaomi, some will revert to previous build, some will swear that will not buy a xiaomi device anymore,....
Unfortunately, this is the pattern I have noticed here.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
I think someone of the older fella here should be elected as moderator, having the power to clean the forum from unuseful comments. One guy constatly present in the forum such Zoerk, Soebianto, Greasemonkey.... as just for saying.
One other idea may be creating a list of supposed bugs as a survey, where people can put their own vote if they are affected by it.

P.S.: I forgot to remember in the former post that Miui Eu is a mod of Miui China rom. PLEASE STOP asking features presents only in Global version, or not existing at all. If Oreo for Mi 6 official doesn't exist is pretty stupid stubbornly asking here for a mod of a rom which it doesn't exist, not for all at least but only for a strict testers group.

Reactions: fmcheetah
My notification LED does not stay on. (whatsapp, snapchat, messenger,..)
Only when it is charging does the notification LED stay on.

Can this be set to keep the notification LED on?

Device: Xiaomi Note 4X.
MIU: EU9.0 stable

Thanks in advance!

still all good for me with 7.12.28 for mido and mi5 pro.
Battery in particular is showing very good to me, including on mi5.

Thanks again for a great 2017 year with xiaomi.eu rom, a good time for donations ;)
Yes battery life on mi5 is very good...

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
My notification LED does not stay on. (whatsapp, snapchat, messenger,..)
Only when it is charging does the notification LED stay on.

Can this be set to keep the notification LED on?

Device: Xiaomi Note 4X.
MIU: EU9.0 stable

Thanks in advance!

Edited, misunderstood the question

Happy new Year, Dear Team. But your best, or rather your localization, is from 11/23/2017. On it until now and stay until the implementation of Oreo.
Friends of the Forum, too, not to be ill and believe in the best!
Everything will be fine! © Grandpa what then ... =)))

news from notification bug (device mido):
  • tapatalk is working correctly, with only 1 icon :)
  • WhatsApp: if you get a message which contains only a image you get no notification at all. It only shows quickly on home screen and dissapear.
Happy new year to all

Status
Not open for further replies.