Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still came back at 7.12.21. here the notifications work and the scanner application also.

Redmi note 2 , scanner working ,and notifications . So obviously variances according to device .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-03-10-21-30-209_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-03-10-21-30-209_com.miui.home.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 379
I have a MI MIX 256GB/6GB
And i have no problems.
I can not say more.
Find it only bold to be put down as a liar.
Have a nice week guys

why a mix1 256 gb has no problems and my mix1 128 gb has the problems of notifications and the scanner application? it's a mistery.

does anyone know if they will fix the notification problem with the next update?

Just don't set your hope too high, Xiaomi Developer needed more than 3 weeks only to fix the previous sound notification which was simpler compare to this 'double or none notifications bug' (because there was one custom rom group fixed the sound notif bug themself, I believe that same group won't be able to fixes this bug themself).

Just don't set your hope too high, Xiaomi Developer needed more than 3 weeks only to fix the previous sound notification which was simpler compare to this 'double or none notifications bug' (because there was one custom rom group fixed the sound notif bug themself, I believe that same group won't be able to fixes this bug themself).
Why You comment this? You are in one of this group? No? Than how You can know about anything? Stop comment all...
if you have official information then please

Why You comment this? You are in one of this group? No? Than how You can know about anything? Stop comment all...
Why you comments this? Do you had any Xiaomi device at all? No? Then how you can know anything about? Please stop comment at all...

I was just sharing what i know, i knew that because there was a member here shared it here in this forum, search it yourself in the forum if you want.

I don't use other roms except Xiaomi.eu.

My question to you is what is your really problem? Why are you tends to so hot headed?

Are you an employee of Xiaomi? Are you even use xiaomi.eu? Why are you so easily get disturbed when some1 say something or complaining about Xiaomi (Not xiaomi.eu), please remember we are xiaomi's CUSTOMER, so we have some right to demand good support from Xiaomi (once again, NOT XIAOMI.EU, I respects Xiaomi.eu very much for their hard work)

Don't you think so?

[QUOTE = "pavarges, post: 402350, member: 186596"] Hai cancellato tutti i dati solo per eseguire il reroll alla versione precedente o appena installato 7.12.21 su 7.12.28? [/ QUOTE]
Just install previous version over

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

just download the previous rom. start in TWRP recovery. to install. clean dalvik cache and then reboot the system. I have not deleted any data.

very kind ingbrzy. please talk to us. do you think the problem of notifications will be resolved on Friday or not?

Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.