Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until tomorrow?!?

PS according to your previous posts, you will not update tomorrow. Happy?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I will update only if I understand from the posts that the problem has gone away.

I do not understand. so you mean that what he says is the truth?
I am not currently in anymore so I Don t know the actual of the rom as of yesterday . A fix can come at the latest build day but very un likely and un tested, this from expérience.

Best answer is from graw2, at release time you will know immediately, he cannot provide more info without toasting himself, and in fine xiaomi.eu rom !

The only way is to apply to global rom beta testing with your mi account, you must run official rom and comply with all the rules, info again cannot leak.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

I am not currently in anymore so I Don t know the actual of the rom as of yesterday . A fix can come at the latest build day but very un likely and un tested, this from expérience.

Best answer is from graw2, at release time you will know immediately, he cannot provide more info without toasting himself, and in fine xiaomi.eu rom !

The only way is to apply to global rom beta testing with your mi account, you must run official rom and comply with all the rules, info again cannot leak.

I did not understand what you wrote. the last part.

I did not understand what you wrote. the last part.
The only way for you to know cannot be in this forum, you need to become an official beta tester at en. Miui. Com

Reactions: Ilaby91
Ingzbry cannot leak info before release, same as all beta team testers. You cannot ask before release, zeork took a risk, enough.

I dont leak changlog(however its allowed) i dont leak any links, roms etc, i dont leak any planned moves etc. I dont break any rules. I just only say that the bug is not fixed in this week nighlty/weekly update.
This information does not break the rules in any way.
Even when i paste screenshot from phone info - example all specification i dont break rules too. We cant leak roms, links.

If @ingbrzy would say that this bug is still not repaired, it will not break the rules in any way.

Reactions: barbuti17
I dont leak changlog(however its allowed) i dont leak any links, roms etc, i dont leak any planned moves etc. I dont break any rules. I just only say that the bug is not fixed in this week nighlty/weekly update.
Even when i paste screenshot from phone info - example all specification i dont break rules too. We cant leak roms, links.

If @ingbrzy would say that this bug is still not repaired, it will not break the rules in any way.

we hope that in the changelog he will say it if it will be solved or not.

I'm using Mi3w (cancro) and tried to install 9.2.2.0 stable from the first page through TWRP 3.1.1-0 but always end up stuck in the middle of installing process. It says "failed to mount /system", and the system partition was read as 0MB.

What I've done:
- Formatting /system partition in TWRP, it shows 1283MB on system, but still no luck when installing new ROM
- Manually mount /system, still the problem persist

Fortunately I was able to restore nandroid backup though all the apps and settings are gone.

What could be the problem? How do I resolve it? Any help would be appreciated :)

I'm using Mi3w (cancro) and tried to install 9.2.2.0 stable from the first page through TWRP 3.1.1-0 but always end up stuck in the middle of installing process. It says "failed to mount /system", and the system partition was read as 0MB.

What I've done:
- Formatting /system partition in TWRP, it shows 1283MB on system, but still no luck when installing new ROM

Fortunately I was able to restore nandroid backup though all the apps and settings are gone.

What could be the problem? How do I resolve it? Any help would be appreciated :)
Never format /system but /data instead.
Under twrp can you manually mount the partitions?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

not before release, but if you wanna try, use the same pseudo here as in official MIUI, you will see he result by yourself.

not before release, but if you wanna try, use the same pseudo here as in official MIUI, you will see he result by yourself.
I know very good rules and i know what i say. Example changlog from beta stable, normall and from beta team users can leak, paste etc.
Btw i dont leak changelog, i dont leak anything, not fixed bugs is not a part of changelogs.
They not write in changelog " we dont fix bug...."
Its not private information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't work on mido - Redmi note 4x
did not work on my mido neither. btw noticed that xiaomi file manager behaves the same it opens xiaomi app for pictures while third party app does not.
tested the same on my mi5 pro for camera and explorer they are stuck with xiaomi app whatever the setting.

I know very good rules and i know what i say. Example changlog from beta stable, normall and from beta team users can leak, paste etc.
Btw i dont leak changelog, i dont leak anything, not fixed bugs is not a part of changelogs.
They not write in changelog " we dont fix bug...."
Its not private information.

so use same pseudo or better focus helping solving on pending questions here...

so use same pseudo or better focus helping solving on pending questions here...
I use China Rom in one phone - Mi5C, another phones have Xiaomi.eu i dont know about every issue on another phones. This issue is general.

What I've done:

Probably you don't know what you are doing and how to solve it, so better leave it, a ask someone for help.

What I've done:

Recently I had a mounting system error while flashing update. Couldn't mount system manually in twrp, couldn't wipe it, same error. Couldn't restore android , same error. FORMATTING system worked, after that I was able to mount and wipe and clean flash rom. So are you wiping or formatting system? Why?

Guys can anyone confirm on kenzo screen fade out is working? I never wipe my system between dirty flashes and it wasn't working before. Now magically after wiping system it started working again.

Does anyone else notice that fingerprint scanner recognition become less reliable with this release? Or it just for me only?

@ingbrzy any chance of building 9.2.3.0 Stable for MiPad2?
i think not at all.. it is shame.. chinese development goes on, but we stuck on 8.5..
very very bad.. xiaomi have only 3 tablets an not even one of them have anything else but old eu miui or new chinese, and LOS13 which works but have no much customizations..

Reactions: CyNote
That is really wierd. On my Mi 5 AdAway won't even start. :/

No problems here: Android O + latest Magisk
5f3bb9c03d25369e1d250ad747717660.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Have you tried third-party camera apps? Such as Open Camera? I mean... Could it be that this feature is not possible because of hardware limitations?
I have exposure time on stock camera qith mod for manual focus and exp time, but it's really short 1/2 seconds, and some xiaomi devices have 16 or 32 seconds exp time, so it would be great at least 16 sec, there is some mod of some developer on miui forum, but it's bad that when u install it auto mod doesn't work properly, so didn't try it. I was try to install fv5 camera but again really sort exposure time. And that is really cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.