Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "kriszut, post: 398960, membro: 140011"] Non ho problemi ?! Mi Mix 2 con traduzione olandese! Ho provato a cambiare anche con il tedesco senza problemi?! Hai pulito cache / dalvik ?!
f6f8bd7169676d3fa4267a90169caacd.jpg
3e6e593f20ffdde4e14375a731626a81.jpg
94dd1aa99784f3c049f85786a2f239b5.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 ha incontrato Tapatalk
95dd386c65b078040f77e3eb1d356438.jpg
[/CITAZIONE]

but you have 7.11.30. the problem is on 7.12.7. of course I cleaned the dalvik cache. I always do it

realize how many people and how many devices have the same problem. it is not a problem of translations. the problem is the update

[QUOTE = "kriszut, post: 398966, membro: 140011"] Un'altra prova

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

installa il 7.12.7 e poi ne parleremo.

[QUOTE = "darki, post: 398969, membro: 144400"] I È possibile tornare al 7.11.30 tramite l'app di aggiornamento? [/ QUOTE]
yes, it is possible. but first I did it by always cleaning the cache dalvik and gave me a continuous error and I was forced to return to this 7.12.7.

realize how many people and how many devices have the same problem. it is not a problem of translations. the problem is the update
The problem is that translations are not updated to support latest implementations in security app, so they cause it to FC. Now just revert back to previous rom and stop complaining.

how to increase notification limit of 10? and how come my gmail notifications are not regrouped, like all others? very annoying

Screenshot_2017-12-08-11-58-07-163_com.miui.home.png

Screenshot_2017-12-08-11-55-52-813_lockscreen.jpg

Reactions: watson387
The problem is that translations are not updated to support latest implementations in security app, so they cause it to FC. Now just revert back to previous rom and stop complaining.

I tried to go back to the previous version but when I install it always cleaning the cache dalvik gives me a continuous error as I turn on the phone that does not go away.

I tried to go back to the previous version but when I install it always cleaning the cache dalvik gives me a continuous error as I turn on the phone that does not go away.
Did you wipe system before flashing?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "zioroby6, post: 398975, member: 150056"] Hai cancellato il sistema prima di lampeggiare?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 ebrei Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

Sono andato in recupero TWRP e aggiornato alla versione precedente. poi ho eliminato cache dalvik e poi riavviato il sistema. quando il telefono si accende viene fuori un errore continuo che non va via.

Please fix the multiple notification badges. Am I the only one with this issue? I tried clean flash and dirty flash and it's the same either way. Redmi 4x
186e2707297e9e02189684977ebcc702.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Edit: I see someone else just posted about the same issue.

Reactions: gian569
[QUOTE = "zioroby6, post: 398975, member: 150056"] Hai cancellato il sistema prima di lampeggiare?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 ebrei Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

Sono andato in recupero TWRP e aggiornato alla versione precedente. poi ho eliminato cache dalvik e poi riavviato il sistema. quando il telefono si accende viene fuori un errore continuo che non va via.
You need to wipe system partition in TWRP before flashing a previous version of the rom.

ITA: Prima di flashare la versione precedente della rom devi fare un wipe system da TWRP.

Hello sir you guys are doing great work. I like your rom very much but i always get very low wifi signals in your roms. I tried several roms miuipro,multirom but god knows why get low signals in your rom only. Waiting for your reply...
Regards
Device Kenzo
Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Installed apps crashes in security app. Not working on my Mi Mix 2.

83ae2b35dbe7efec329000fb1f800979.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi Mix 2
Same issue here with Spanish on Redmi 4 pro! Translation issue as I've just read.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4 mediante Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "zioroby6, post: 398979, membro: 150056"] È necessario cancellare la partizione di sistema in TWRP prima di vedere una versione precedente della rom.

ITA: Prima di flashare la versione precedente della rom devi fare un wipe system da TWRP. [/ CITAZIONE]
[QUOTE = "zioroby6, post: 398979, member: 150056"] È necessario cancellare la partizione di sistema in TWRP prima di visualizzare una versione precedente della rom.

ITA: Prima di flashare la versione precedente della rom devi fare un wipe system da TWRP. [/ QUOTE]

per favore potresti mandarmi una foto del twrp e dove dovrei andare?

What is Look Back facture?
Its added to Gallery, when we choose option with music have error couldnt save video. If we choose optione without music we can save. Nice addons, but without music its not interesting.

You need to wipe system partition in TWRP before flashing a previous version of the rom.

ITA: Prima di flashare la versione precedente della rom devi fare un wipe system da TWRP.

but this operation is done only when you want to go back right?

but this operation is done only when you want to go back right?
Yes, you normally need to wipe system only when going back or changing rom. When updating the same rom it's not necessary. Anyway, you need to go into Wipe > advanced wipe > select only system and then swipe the arrow to wipe the partition. Now you are ready to flash.

Setting the Italian language it is not possible to enter settings - applications. The phone crashes

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.