Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy what if adding some developer addings like clips or taplus to the Miui labs menu or even the updated web browser?.Thanks for your efforts.!!

Guys,

Opening installed apps / manage apps FC (caused my translation issue) will be fixed soon. It is already work in progress by @ingbrzy so don't worry, be patient a bit...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Dev Guys,
don't you have a job?
Do you only work on xiaomi.eu ROMs?
How do you manage to go shopping for dinner?
You don't owe anything to us leech users, let the next week release fix the issue!
Yours friendly (no offence intended for anyone),
JackDomek

HM NOTE4 MTK

Contact wont open if my contact has picture on it. My contact auto sync with BBM and Whatsapp with picture on it.

I use Contact.apk from 7.11.23

Reactions: Varrkan82
Xiaomi MI6:
- Settings > My device > tap on MIUI version > Download (1.2G) green button displayed
-Tap on button > Already up to date
-Tap again - nothing
-Tap again - still nothing
-Tap again - download was starting

BTW, isn't supposed, when return back to updater for the progress to be displayed on button?

After doing above steps, download was started. returned back to Home (tap on home button), and after some time try to access it again (Settings > My device > tap on MIUI version). There was no progress on button (even if update build is downloading in background). Green button still Download (1.2 G)

Reactions: ZduneX25
the problem is not just for the Italian language. I read that the Dutch and Portuguese language also has the same problem. so it's the update that's not good. adjust it
The same issue on my redmi note 4x (mido) with Russian/Ukrainian languages
P.s. haven't seen the last fix. Will try it in a few hours

Can anyone tell why kenzo has lower wifi signals in eu roms as compared to global roms. I am attaching the screenshot below.
Kindly help. The screenshots are taken at same places.
e01f45100b53c04976778bb14194655c.jpg
58eedf06ddbcd872336bb9b15dc7f8cf.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Optimize system stability and performance

Assistant
Fix - Fixed steps counter

Updater
Fix - Fixed random Updater app crash

We are focusing on our Android 8.0 for MI6 and MIX2..! (Coming soon...)
icgq8fL.png
@ingbrzy i have a couple of problems first one i can't select a default email app and the second one in the show carrier name when i select only show in lock screen it doesn't show anything it just says 3g it doesn't show unless i select only show in status bar,

Thank you .

Does anyone know when Xiaomi is going to issue android 8 for redmi pro?
I have heard that they are secretly working on this but they have some problems with the calendar. They cannot make it synchronize with mobile's clock.

I would like to know how to reset to 0 the counter steps included in the rom.
Someboby knows how to do it? Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.