Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree something not right with power in this week
78b686440d7167777c13c7eb3066d33c.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Your phone was 100% awake for 2++ hr, with screen on and gps on at least 1hr ..no wonder batterry drained fast ...

Too bad i don't have any idea what is normal SOT on Mi4s

Anyone have app reloads when multitasking? I have reloads on my mi max 2.
I have chrome, Tapatalk and viber open all time but many times they get reloaded.. Why?
The settings are all correct.
Any suggestions?

Don't mess with Max 2

Why AdAway app didn't works anymore? It Can not write the file system/etc/hosts. Works till 7.11.23 and then something changed. I'm in MI5

HM NOTE4 MTK

Contact wont open if my contact has picture on it. My contact auto sync with BBM and Whatsapp with picture on it.

I use Contact.apk from 7.11.23

Has the same issue. Any contact with an assigned image can't be opened. I've removed a few images from a few contacts via contacts.google.com and now these contacts are open well...

Mii fit steps counter work with official apk from Play store. With apk from Apk Mirror don`t work!

HMNote2 and HMNote3 RELEASED
@ingbrzy i want Today flash in edl my Redmi 4 (its unlocked and have Xiaomi.eu) its block bootloader now if we do flash in edl mode? In past when i flash in edl phone with unlocked bootloader its not block him.
When block bootloader i must again wait 72 hours to unlock?

------##-------###----------

Why you want flash it via EDL if it's already unlocked?

Why AdAway app didn't works anymore? It Can not write the file system/etc/hosts. Works till 7.11.23 and then something changed. I'm in MI5

Flash 'AdAway_HOSTS_20171205.zip' in TWRP : https://jumpshare.com/b/Bnvr0WsYd4UX5drXsmsi

It does what AdAway does, there is no need to root your phone.

There version with 'ABPIndo' add ad servers / ips for Indonesia websites, if you're living in indonesia or access Indonesian websites a lot you can use that version instead.

Sorry but i'm a really noob with MIUI updates. Last week i see in the changelog the new notification system. Is implemented in this version xiaomi.eu? I have latest 7/12

[QUOTE = "fpippo99, post: 399179, member: 185460"] Scusa ma sono davvero un noob con aggiornamenti MIUI. La scorsa settimana vedo nel changelog il nuovo sistema di notifica. È implementato in questa versione xiaomi.eu? Ho l'ultimo 7/12 [/ QUOTE]
no

Reactions: fpippo99
What do you mean with "new notification layout"? It's better then in the global stable, cause you see a notification right there in the not. Bar so you can do a quick reply... Like in normal android phones.

What should be "new," in our ROMs?

What do you mean with "new notification layout"? It's better then in the global stable, cause you see a notification right there in the not. Bar so you can do a quick reply... Like in normal android phones.

What should be "new," in our ROMs?
i mean this notification layout. for me is better because you can see al message from app scrolling down and not only the latest. Quick replies are also very comfortable

Attachments

• 232543w0cel30l4hl3l703.jpg
    232543w0cel30l4hl3l703.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 569
Reactions: nazar1997ua
Why you want flash it via EDL if it's already unlocked?
Its my sister phone, yes already unlocked but she has a problem with lose signal/range.
Example show only emergency calls, signal comeback and many times like that.
Next show range but cant call and send sms/mms.

I installed 1 November Xiaomi.eu 7.10.26 and work fine until to 26 november wuth this rom. After that date have this issue.

1.She try change sim card slot - not help.
2. She install 7.11.30 - not help
3. She do wipe cache, dalvik - not help.
4. Her boyfriend change his sim cars to her phone and her sim card to his phone.
Her sim card dont have issue in his phone.
His card in her phone have this issue too.

Today i will be doing flash via Xiaomiflash on fastboot mode or edl mode.

I'm just wondering if in fastboot or edl mode better.

Well, is it better on any particular Miui 8 or Miui 9. I've seen here on the forum, like on Miui 9, what poor range was, etc.

I think that can be a hardware issue, but i think better try flash before i send to any service.

Can You suggest me best way or what do You think?

Its Redmi 4 - Prada. Officialy unlocked, flashed twrp and now Xiaomi.eu 7.11.30.

flash via fastboot with flash_all.. EDL si very dangerous and can brick a device!

Reactions: alan0ford
[QUOTE = "fpippo99, post: 399182, member: 185460"] Voglio dire questo layout di notifica. per me è meglio perché puoi vedere il messaggio di app che scorre verso il basso e non solo l'ultimo. Anche le risposte rapide sono molto comode [/ QUOTE]

that system of notifications is for the global .. they will come to us too.

Reactions: fpippo99
Do I understand this in the right manner: This file blocks ads in installed apps without root. And it works on all phones (mine is ido)? Do I have to reflash it every week? Or how is the update frequency?

Yes, this file replace original empty HOSTS file with HOSTS file generated by AdAway (05 Dec 2017), so it has the same effect as AdAway, it blocks a lot of ads in websites/browser and free app, and since you can flash through TWRP you don't need to root your phone, some people can not or won't root their phone for many reasons, but like to kill some ads.

HOSTS file will be overwritten with every rom update since it's a system file.

This works with any devices, I use it myself on Mi Max 2, Kenzo, Redmi Note 2 and Mi 5s plus.

Last edited:
Reactions: gg333 and MeiGuddet
Status
Not open for further replies.