Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 5s. Continuous crashes in "core.android....". Unusable. Tried to change from Catalan to English (US) and reboot, keeps crashing. Worked fine with previous release.

Why my Mi Mix 2 detected as game tablet with joystick in some games (Unkilled, Gear Club for example)? I can't control through touch screen.

No that issue here. DND works fine. I use it every day in both manual and programmed modes.
Try to reproduce your issue after set default launcher, default theme or after remove xposed module or similar staff that causes your issue ...
. Default launcher. Same issue
. Dont have xposed. Have magisk
. Default theme. Same issue

DND from play store work ok.

. Default launcher. Same issue
. Dont have xposed. Have magisk
. Default theme. Same issue

DND from play store work ok.

We have no search bar in notification shade by default. Which ROM version are you using?

Does anyone else use the "Chronus" app? It is not possible to update the weather conditions with this ROM. I have also tried previous versions of Chronus but the problem persists. He says he can not identify my position.

(Mi4S)

Mi 5s. Continuous crashes in "core.android....". Unusable. Tried to change from Catalan to English (US) and reboot, keeps crashing. Worked fine with previous release.

Working fine after redownloading and reflashing same version. First attempt should not have been from a corrupted file, as it was made from the updater app, that checks the MD5 sum. This time I downloaded the file straight from this board.

It seems individual issue at you because nobody else reported/confirmed this issue here and on official miui site neither.

Try to reproduce issue without magisk too and after change to EN US system lang...
Visit the link that i shared. The same thing happens in miui9

Does anyone else use the "Chronus" app? It is not possible to update the weather conditions with this ROM. I have also tried previous versions of Chronus but the problem persists. He says he can not identify my position.

(Mi4S)
turn off geo-located using network and enter location manually
Chronus does not like Miui or the other way around.
It works fine in LOS rom.

Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon a disaster this version. I can not install from the SD theme card it terminates abnormally theme application.
On version 7.12.8 beta it works well.

Visit the link that i shared. The same thing happens in miui9
I can't confirm. I have never had that issue.
I'm pretty sure if you make clean install (without any modding) it will work for you too...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

What does EOL means next to Mi Note Pro ? is it mean that theres no more updates coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.