Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you do? May help others if you share.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Gladly i will.

I take today my bank card, came in electronic shop and bought new phone.

It's enough, i mean, whatever OS i put on redmi pro phone, battery drain, heating, bugs bugs bugs.. I don't have a time for this. And never again Mediatek MTK s*it.

Happy new owner of Mi A1 phone.

Gladly i will.

I take today my bank card, came in electronic shop and bought new phone.

It's enough, i mean, whatever OS i put on redmi pro phone, battery drain, heating, bugs bugs bugs.. I don't have a time for this. And never again Mediatek MTK s*it.

Happy new owner of Mi A1 phone.
Haha! Nice one, my battery life isn't too bad for my device (RN4 mtk), but I have been tempted by deals on the snapdragon Note 4,such good value and much less disappointment in terms updates and development.

Reactions: Mali2 and skorvy
Stable version Redmi Note 4 why have the same rom with 4X ? And I have problem check for new version on about miui 9 ??

turn off geo-located using network and enter location manually
Chronus does not like Miui or the other way around.
It works fine in LOS rom.

Ok thanks But, for a year or so I have this smartphone, I've never had problems with the network. Now he does them with this ROM. I have also tried previous versions of Chronus but they do not work

Haha! Nice one, my battery life isn't too bad for my device (RN4 mtk), but I have been tempted by deals on the snapdragon Note 4,such good value and much less disappointment in terms updates and development.

Go for redmi note 4x Snapdragon.

In end of this year Mi A1 will get Oreo. It is awesome phone, pure android one(as is android one project). Fast, simple, cold in heavy use, battery now on 27% since 55% 3hrs SOT + update in this to the latest version.

So, my probably last post here, to not be off topic.

Best regards.
M

Reactions: mrcalleja and gg333
Hello, thank you for your hard work. I have a problem. When listening to music there is no song info or artwork on lockscreen, just says "no music". If I forward two track the info displays correctly until I lock the phone again. Please advise. Latest beta, Mi5.

sorry if I'm asking this, I'm a new user. Do weekly ROM ever have released stable weekly version at some point? So I don't have to downgrade to current stable release. thanks in advance

I can't confirm. I have never had that issue.
I'm pretty sure if you make clean install (without any modding) it will work for you too...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I solved it activating in develop options. Miui optimization. Now work perfect.

I solved it activating in develop options. Miui optimization. Now work perfect.

So, it caused the individual issue at you. Developer options is hidden by default and MIUI optimization is turned ON by default for good reason...

Reactions: antilis
Hello! I am new here. I do weekly updates. I have omega HMPro. There is a Google Contacts synchronisation problem I have. Am I the only one? Pleased help me. Ist IS really annoying.

So, it caused the individual issue at you. Developer options is hidden by default and MIUI optimization is turned ON by default for good reason...
What does MIUI optimization do? It's turned off, have no any visible changes...

Ouch I have found an issue after MIUI optimization was turned off, Google translate FC when trying copy to the memory, changed back ones, everything is OK

What does MIUI optimization do? It's turned off, have no any visible changes...

By disabled MIUI optimization some parts of the system revert back to stock Android (see below screenshots) and some parts of the system will be broken like DND mode and OTA updates on official MIUI.
Don't recommended to disable MIUI optimization...

8e63a3ab289d211fbedaaa36c2966f57.jpg
bf0474a9c8e2965d0166e93f0e0200de.jpg
a6827b4eed1dc2f3fd85419c71b7e999.jpg
34a3eea7f6af8cf83c7dfe26e1e7129e.jpg
80ae6f12362b01daf7cfa49f34c83cb5.jpg
8ab059312954445d4dcd564e2376ee46.jpg

Contact name is not displayed when receiving incoming call.

Mi Max 2

Interesting that they stated this issue is going to be fixed in the upcoming Global Developer 7.12.14 preview changelogs, nothing like this in the China Developer changelogs.

Reactions: bigrr
By disabled MIUI optimization some parts of the system revert back to stock Android (see below screenshots) and some parts of the system will be broken like DND mode and OTA updates on official MIUI.
Don't recommended to disable MIUI optimization...

Alright Captain I'm just played by the setting, no more
c68a8d839e5553865ec62fae2a440f36.jpg

Reactions: graw2
How do I set alert sms and all?? I'm not getting the gov text if something happens

Status
Not open for further replies.