MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the option (developer settings), "enable oem unlock and in unlock status associate the device with your account" no works, does not let me activate the box, tells me to try in 1 or 2 minutes.
Don`t know what is going on with Mi4c
I have never enabled OEM unlock in developer options in any device even so I successfully unlocked many device officially...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Strange things are happening with Mi unlock, I have never enabled find device and unlocked every phone on first attempt

Don`t know what is going on with Mi4c

Strange things are happening with Mi unlock, I have never enabled find device and unlocked every phone on first attempt
Same here using different way. Also I have never enabled developer options at all before unlocking bootloader...but the point is both of us have proven method for unlock BL ;)

Reactions: egold70
Hi there. I have te xiaomi.eu rom version 7.1.20 and when i tried to update to last version the phone send me to recovery mode and enter TWRP and ask for password. Anyone nows how to solve this issue? Thanks

For info: When updating firmware from 5.1 to 7 TWRP from manual at top post (TWRP_aqua_7.0.zip | 17.9MB Feb 11, 2017 | 06:33PM) made my phone unbootable (in cycle appears screen with "Mi" about 10 seconds and after black screen about 3-5 seconds). I've fixed this problem with another TWRP (TWRP-3.0.2-0-libra.img).

How much is it necessary to wipe Data? Now phone works fine for me (with known bugs of current firmware). I don't want to configure my phone again very much :)

If I get this right, the stable 8.2 update for Mi4c is still running Android 5.1 and not 7. I did not try it myself yet. Check the Mi4c forum part:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-2-stable.38680/

Kind of sad but thanks for clearing this up. I had expected the first stable after the first weekly with nougat to be nougat as well. But that was maybe a bit naive :D Seems apart from some exceptions the nougats are on MIUI 9 if this can be generalized at all...

How to install xposed on latest stable version on Mi5? I have a strange bugs after root, phone does not detect sim card and I can't increase or decrease screen brightness

Hello

I have mi4c
I have installed the latest android 7.0, unlocked my phone...
How can I install TWRP?
Install drivers for your phone on PC, download and extract fastboot tools (url at your forum's PM ), set Fast Boot mode on phone (turn off phone and push "Power"+"Volume down"), coonect phone to PC, run CMD from Administrator account, set fastboot tools directory (ex. cd d:\TWRP_7.0), run "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-libra.img". Profit!
ps: To enter TWRP turn off your phone and push "Power" + "Volume Up".

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
I flashed my mi4c to 7.2.16 first upload from 6.22 (5.1) but now can't unlock my BL (50% error) I also don't have twrp now because BL Locked.

It sounds like I may need to downgrade to China dev 5.1 android to unlock. How can I do this if i have no recovery boot like miui recovery or twrp. Will the system updater work to downgrade or do i need to use edl mode?

Is there any way my device can unlock BL without having to downgrade? Any help would be appreciated.

@ingbrzy
can you looking to this problem
Current TWRP failed to Decrypt, encrypted phone. (Mi4c)

Last edited:
I have never enabled OEM unlock in developer options in any device even so I successfully unlocked many device officially...

Same here, I never changed those settings. Also I'm able to unlock my phone same day that I got my unlock permissions :D

How to install xposed on latest stable version on Mi5? I have a strange bugs after root, phone does not detect sim card and I can't increase or decrease screen brightness

Xposed not got support for Nougat based ROMs yet

Hi there. I have te xiaomi.eu rom version 7.1.20 and when i tried to update to last version the phone send me to recovery mode and enter TWRP and ask for password. Anyone nows how to solve this issue? Thanks
flash Xiaomi official rom via MiFlash & try again

Next time, mention your phone model

Wifi is cause...
I turn wifi off when screen is off before that i lost 8-10% during night. Now is down to 1%.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Nope, the drain persists even with mobile data. I read it was the fingerprint reader... and "Android System" and "Android" are, for much, the two that consume more battery.

hi, i have a problem with my mi4c. i have updated it to 9.2.7 and now the bootloader is locked. i received the sms from xiaomi with unlock authorization, but when i try to unlock the process fails... the unlock procedure works also with the xiaomi.eu rom or it's necessary the official developer? in this case how can i install it?

thanks

Reactions: mrn2d2
I have a totally subjective question, you may not choose to answer this.

Why do we need so many languages for a phone operating system? Use the English language on your phone. Why are people seriously bitching about languages not being available? Jesus Christ! It's a phone! Not your passport! Use the English language and STFU!

Why do we need so many languages for a phone operating system? Use the English language on your phone. Why are people seriously bitching about languages not being available? Jesus Christ! It's a phone! Not your passport! Use the English language and STFU!
Try use your phone in the different language than which you speak... Thats how people feels when not using device in their native lang... not everybody speaks English!

Last edited:

To assume everyone speaks english, and to top it off insult them, is so short sighted I don't even know what to tell you.
My father is portuguese, did not learn english in school, should this drawback stop him from using a phone?
Please think before posting otherwise you run the risk of coming across as an idiot.
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.