MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
translation issue, report it to your lang translation repo..
Thanks a lot! I use Ukrainian... could you show where i must write error report?
P.S. really! when change language to english or russian - problem is gone.

Hi and thanks for this update. I would want to know if after a wipe data, the TWRP is always installed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morvarid
Stupid question on Mi4c, i've unlocked my m4c one year ago, now i've just update to 8.3 xiaomi eu 7.2.16 version (the present version), i understand i got my BL block again.

I need to ask again for sms unlock by xiaomi?

I don't remember the procedure, could someone help me?
Thank's in advanced!

Stupid question on Mi4c, i've unlocked my m4c one year ago, now i've just update to 8.3 xiaomi eu 7.2.16 version (the present version), i understand i got my BL block again.

Thank's in advanced!

This is the link for Unlock http://en.miui.com/unlock/
But ask all the old woman of your country to pray for unlock......

I asked for the unlock, they give it to me
and after they taken away ..... see you

Reactions: Alerav
Thanks for the hard work.
No stable version 8.2 for RN2 ?
Currently supported devices:
Mi Max / Mi Max Prime / Mi 4i / Mi 3 / Mi 4 / Mi Note / Redmi 1S / Redmi Note 4G

The following devices will be receiving the update progressively starting from 20th Feb 2017:
Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note Prime, Mi 2/2S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Redmi 3/Prime, Redmi 3S/Prime, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime

Thank's in advanced!
You just need to unlock boot again via fastboot with MiUnlock tool. No need to ask approval again (if it not revoked). Just go to http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and if you find there link to download tool - approvement is not revoked and you can unlock.

This is the link for Unlock http://en.miui.com/unlock/
But ask all the old woman of your country to pray for unlock......

I asked for the unlock, they give it to me
and after they taken away ..... see you

So i need again to ask them for an sms?!?!?! WTF.
And could you tell me a good reason to unlock it? ahahahah they ask why i need to unlock it!

@ingbrzy

An quick about 7.2.16 on HMPro (omega) x25 Pro:

The one i noticed first, when i chose update package and phone reboot into TWRP for doin its process of updating, large battery drop happens. Example in this last one update from 35% to 23% plus update process 23% to 16% only of battery to turn on. Phone is average hot.

Actually that is all, no other issues worth to mention. Little bugs here and there, but nothing to concern.

-Unlocked BL
-TWRP 3.0.2
-Full Wiped for Weekly
-No previous data restore
How is the battery drain after rebooting? and is it necessary to do full wipe data or wipe cache/Dalvik can be enough?

Sent from my Redmi Pro

So i need again to ask them for an sms?!?!?! WTF.
And could you tell me a good reason to unlock it? ahahahah they ask why i need to unlock it!

Idk...first time i unlock bootloader via fastboot...now i sent a official request with application form and i specify i want use xioami.eu rom

You just need to unlock boot again via fastboot with MiUnlock tool. No need to ask approval again (if it not revoked). Just go to http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and if you find there link to download tool - approvement is not revoked and you can unlock.

And if I never unlock my mi4c (since now it doesn't need to unlock because it's one of the first version) ?

@graw2

Last edited:
How is the battery drain after rebooting? and is it necessary to do full wipe data or wipe cache/Dalvik can be enough?

Sent from my Redmi Pro

Battery drain doin just normal after, no need for full wipe. But in case if you face with drain, can't hurt to wipe cache/dalvik manually after updating.

Edit: and always after updating to new ROM version, i doin full discharge and recharge.

Thank's in advanced!

Once you have got permission for unlock BL to your Mi Account then no need to request it anymore. You have got it permanently. Just download MiUnlock tool and open BL anytime for your device.

Bootloop on R4P. I tried to install twice, same result. I checked md5, everything is fine. I had to go back 7.2.9.

What is the problem with GPS? Mine is very fast :) maybe you should try to clean install this ROM.
Using Mi5? Never saw anyone saying that is working good.

I tried lots of times. When I went back to android 6, it was fast and smooth

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Status
Not open for further replies.