MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see in download link xiaomi.eu stable v8.2 for kenzo,,what is based from??..because in en.miui.com is not released yet..thank for the answer..

After upgrading to android 7, my Mi4c is very laggy on cube transition. Wheel transition is laggy too, but not that much, everys other transition is ok.

My previous antutu score was 44k, now i reached 64k, by the way

"Mi4c, MiMAX, MiMAX Pro, Note 4X REUPLOADED
HM3S, HM4, HM4A, HM4Pro, HMNote3Pro, HMNote3SE, MI5S, MI5SPlus. MiMIX, MiNote2 REUPLOADED"
That's a lot of devices got reuploaded!

Yes!
This is a common problem with MiUnlock these days... I got the approval 3 - 4 days ago, and since then, I have been trying to unlock my bootloader on Mi4c. But, it constantly failed at 50%. However, today, I finally got it unlocked.

D0gzebY.png

After that, click on the area as shown in the above picture and remove all devices. yes, trust me. After that, logout of Mi Account on your Mi4c. and factory reset your phone (if possible).

Then, when setting your phone again, and when logging into Mi Account on your phone, make sure your phone has enough credit so that it can send one international SMS. This way, your phone will register with Mi Cloud services and will activate Find Device service which is essential prior to unlocking bootloader.

After that, make sure you have "OEM unlocking" enabled in Developer Settings on your phone. After that, when you've setup your phone, and Mi Cloud has synced everything. Leave the phone for 1 day at least. Make sure you have only one phone showing in "Connected Devices". i.e. Mi4c and also make sure it shows its status as "Online"

vaoUiqx.png

After that, power off your phone and boot into fastboot mode. [Power button plus Volume (-) button] Now, download this version of MiUnlock:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByU29Lcax31ORVctamJxZlNaY2M

and now, hopefully it will work... :)

Hey dude You helped me!
My situation was :mi4c (libra) , suspended 7.2.9 (not reuploaded), locked; I decided to wait 30 days... because
(24th january I unlocked my son kenzo "ONLY" with my MI account) (without SIM/phone number)
my libra pass find device(miCloud); unregistred kenzo, (I don't wont use EDL + stock rom for many reason) - I always do dirty flash; Yesterday 19.february I saw you post and Looked in MiCload and I saw 2 device : mi4c and my historical redmi 1 - offline on which I never used Mi account; mi cloud etc only the same SIM card/phone number; Just removed redmi1 from MiCloud and unlock mi4c !!!! And my conclusion is theory about "30 day per devices) is false. The strange thing is how xiaomi coolect all our data ....

Reactions: GuseppiGuliano
Hey dude You helped me!
My situation was :mi4c (libra) , suspended 7.2.9 (not reuploaded), locked; I decided to wait 30 days... because
(24th january I unlocked my son kenzo "ONLY" with my MI account) (without SIM/phone number)
my libra pass find device(miCloud); unregistred kenzo, (I don't wont use EDL + stock rom for many reason) - I always do dirty flash; Yesterday 19.february I saw you post and Looked in MiCload and I saw 2 device : mi4c and my historical redmi 1 - offline on which I never used Mi account; mi cloud etc only the same SIM card/phone number; Just removed redmi1 from MiCloud and unlock mi4c !!!! And my conclusion is theory about "30 day per devices) is false. The strange thing is how xiaomi coolect all our data ....
Glad I helped... :)

After unlocking succesfully a Redmi Pro and flashing the xiaomi.eu firmware, the phone worked just fine for 2-3 weeks. Its owner however brought the phone, with a bootloop. I have not seen a message/case like this: when starting up, the phone displays the Mi logo along with a message "Red State" (?) and additional info that "Your device has failed verification!"

I can enter TWRP alright, what can I do to make the phone be ok again? @ingbrzy any ideas?

Strike that out, entering TWRP (vol+ and powerr) is not possible now! WTH happened...

After unlocking succesfully a Redmi Pro and flashing the xiaomi.eu firmware, the phone worked just fine for 2-3 weeks. Its owner however brought the phone, with a bootloop. I have not seen a message/case like this: when starting up, the phone displays the Mi logo along with a message "Red State" (?) and additional info that "Your device has failed verification!"

I can enter TWRP alright, what can I do to make the phone be ok again? @ingbrzy any ideas?

Strike that out, entering TWRP (vol+ and powerr) is not possible now! WTH happened...
flash it again.. who knows what he did...

Thanks for updating MiMaxPro
Have anyone using the "Dual apps" feature for WhatsApps?
I find an issue after upgrading to Andriod 7.0 that I can create the dual app - WhatsApps, but when I finished the installatin and run the cloned one, I can't access my contacts and even I did a setting command but I am not able to get access to my contact, In version 6.12.22 Dual apps for whataApps was working fine. Can anyone help?

Thanks for updating MiMaxPro
Have anyone using the "Dual apps" feature for WhatsApps?
I find an issue after upgrading to Andriod 7.0 that I can create the dual app - WhatsApps, but when I finished the installatin and run the cloned one, I can't access my contacts and even I did a setting command but I am not able to get access to my contact, In version 6.12.22 Dual apps for whataApps was working fine. Can anyone help?
how i update my mi max pro to android 7.0 without flashing or rooting?

@ingbrzy is there any difference between reuplaoded zips and previous one?

Mi5s Plus rom have the same build number, but there a difference in zips size - old one have 952mb, new one have 942mb.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.