MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the drain persists even with mobile data. I read it was the fingerprint reader... and "Android System" and "Android" are, for much, the two that consume more battery.
Yes i have 1% battery drain over night with this settings before that battery was draining faster.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hello , I have android 5.1 on xiaomi mi4c. If I want this rom I need to install the last version of android 5.1? Now I'm on 6.11.12 version , it is necessary to install 6.12.22 and after that I will install this rom?

Hello , I have android 5.1 on xiaomi mi4c. If I want this rom I need to install the last version of android 5.1? Now I'm on 6.11.12 version , it is necessary to install 6.12.22 and after that I will install this rom?
6.12.22 first, then latest version.

I have never enabled OEM unlock in developer options in any device even so I successfully unlocked many device officially...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Maybe you do not have to log on the phone to your account MI? It can be unlocked bootloader on Resurrection Remix N for MI4C, which now uses the same version of the 7.0 bootloader?

To assume everyone speaks english, and to top it off insult them, is so short sighted I don't even know what to tell you.
My father is portuguese, did not learn english in school, should this drawback stop him from using a phone?
Please think before posting otherwise you run the risk of coming across as an idiot.
Best regards
but you are writing this in perfect English. Why are you lying?

but you are writing this in perfect English. Why are you lying?
Lol because my dad is Portuguese I'm not allowed to speak a language perfectly? Well I'm sorry if I don't comply with your definition of polylingual person.
Para a próxima pensa antes de postares (that's portuguese btw)

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm a new member here... does this ROM also works for Redmi Note 4 MTK? I was looking at the status part and couldn't saw it. Anyone tried it?

hi guys, what about nikel mediatek there is any rom?

Did you look, or are you just asking?

upload_2017-2-21_8-41-54.png

I have a totally subjective question, you may not choose to answer this.

Why do we need so many languages for a phone operating system? Use the English language on your phone. Why are people seriously bitching about languages not being available? Jesus Christ! It's a phone! Not your passport! Use the English language and STFU!

It is Xiaomi phone! Use the Chinese language!!! Is it too hard for you? OK! Use _simplified_ Chinese!

Hello.
Instaled the ROM on my redmi 3S via twrp, as I usually do.
But now the phone doesn't boot. The MI logo apears for just a seconf and then the phone does nothing.
Can't even open twrp, only fastboot.
Tryed to reinstall twrp via Windows comand line but it fails with the message "partition flashing is not allowed".
Thank you for any help.

Hey. if I install 6.1.7 via fastboot and then will install TWRP 3.0.2 and flash via TWRP MIUI 7.2.16, recovery will stay or losted again? SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :)

i read that! i
thought i can just update somehow... but i cant understand (because of you) - i need to unlock bootloaded AGAIN???

you didn't read it, did you? it clearly mentioned that your bootloader will be locked again after upgrading to android n

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tryed to reinstall twrp via Windows comand line but it fails with the message "partition flashing is not allowed".
Thank you for any help.
It looks like your bootloader got locked again. Try to unlock it in the current situation with the MI unlock tool. I had this issue a few month back, when changing between multirom.me and xiaomi.eu. I was able to unlock in this state. After that the Phone was booting and TWRP was working again or I could reflash it at least.

It clearly says in the instructions that the bootloader will need to be unlocked again when upgrading to N.

It clearly says in the instructions that the bootloader will need to be unlocked again when upgrading to N.

Thank you for pointing that out but Redmi 3S is not N but M... It clearly says on the device list.

Lol because my dad is Portuguese I'm not allowed to speak a language perfectly? Well I'm sorry if I don't comply with your definition of polylingual person.
Para a próxima pensa antes de postares (that's portuguese btw)

t. Alberto Barbosa

In xiaomi.eu clock+weather widget present untranslated part:
Screenshot_2017-02-21-18-07-19-044_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2017-02-21-18-08-32-287_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2017-02-21-18-09-46-267_com.miui.home.png
I try english, german, french and some other languages, but word wilgotność (humidity) remains untranslated.
I asked about this in my language repo - they replied, that could not translate this.
So the question - How to FULL translate this widget?

Reactions: sota01
Status
Not open for further replies.