• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find a problem with quick ball.
When i make a call the quick ball disappears and does not return unless i get into the setup menu.

For Redmi note 3 pro users: is your camera working ok? Mine is very blurry and do not autofocus. Is it just mine or is it a bug?

Hi i got same problem command is missing and i get ful command list,
please can you send me a link of your twrp , i got mtk china stable 8.1.3.0 , and cant root
I used https://dl.twrp.me/hennessy/ - twrp-3.0.2-1-hennessy.img ... Also be careful and read this:
On your device, go into Settings -> About and find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings. Press back and go into Developer Options and enable USB debugging. From your computer, open a command prompt and type:

adb reboot bootloader

You should now be in fastboot mode.
Download the correct image file and copy the file into the same folder as your adb and fastboot binaries. Rename the image to twrp.img and type:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot reboot

Note many devices will replace your custom recovery automatically during first boot. To prevent this, use Google to find the proper key combo to enter recovery. After typing fastboot reboot, hold the key combo and boot to TWRP. Once TWRP is booted, TWRP will patch the stock ROM to prevent the stock ROM from replacing TWRP. If you don't follow this step, you will have to repeat the install.

Awsome RAM performance for Mipad 1 on 8.2.2 ROM congrats to developers and translators

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi everybody. I have a Mi4C, my previous ROM - 5.1.1. Stable bootloader status - unlock, now using instruction from topic I update my device to 7.2.23.

I have a following problems:
1. not work proximity sensor
2. often crash Google Chrome

Maybe make a HardReset?

Hi everybody. I have a Mi4C, my previous ROM - 5.1.1. Stable bootloader status - unlock, now using instruction from topic I update my device to 7.2.23.

I have a following problems:
1. not work proximity sensor
2. often crash Google Chrome

Maybe make a HardReset?
sensor problems were mentioned a few times just read through all the pages. you could wait for tomorrows release to see if it fixes your problems.

Reactions: Leo_R_G
as far as i know it downgrade does not work without wiping data. but you can do backup of all partitions in twrp first if you ever want to go back to latest release.
Well it works, but the problem I got was with with gallery stopped working

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Kenzo, build 24
Sometimes, screen is turning with a 1 second lag after unlocking it by the fingerprint. I have fpc 102x.

Room is working better and better, congratulations, and thank you for your patience and work

why i cant flash TWRP for MI4S (Aqua)????
my phone just bootloop, where i can get TWRP for support Nougat?

Well it works, but the problem I got was with with gallery stopped working

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
as i said this is due to changes on the data partition through the rom update. it could also affect other apps like notes. clean install solves the issue. if you want more info ask the devs or do a google search. but general rule is downgrade (going back to an older rom version and also going from weekly to stable) without clean install will cause some troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.