Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Mi5sPlus. The performance is better but battery is poorer. Before my phone can survive from early morning to midnight. But for this rom, the battery is 10% left at 5pm

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk
If you want better battery go to V8.0.4.0 Global, its very good.

Mi 4S : To me the same thing, does not work the remote application. Does anyone know if it was reported to the developers?

Last edited:
I have Xiaomi Mi 5s 3GB/64GB:

Android version: 6.0.1 MXB48T
MIUI version: MIUI Global 8.0 | Stable 8.0.3.0(MAGMIDI)
Is this list of features updated?, because some of those listed are available in my Global xiaomi original rom.
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Blurred statusbar and notification shade (MIUI 7)
  • Enabled search in statusbar
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Importing theme from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
  • Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 26 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added Phone swipe to the right gesture on the lockscreen
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Added Spell Checker switch
  • Game speed boost mode
  • Added Screen-OFF animation
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added Game Speed Boost
  • Added OIS calibration for MI5
  • Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
  • Deodexed
  • And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience..

So is it necessary to install official rom before unlock BL? Nobody say that at the beginning of this post
Should I flash an Official Rom?! Hmm, which one is a official Rom, there are soo many Roms in the world wide Web. My Phone is a Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition , Kate with 2GB/16Gb. You would make me happy, if you can write a link to downliad this Rom. Thank you very much.

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot reboot

Note many devices will replace your custom recovery automatically during first boot. To prevent this, use Google to find the proper key combo to enter recovery. After typing fastboot reboot, hold the key combo and boot to TWRP. Once TWRP is booted, TWRP will patch the stock ROM to prevent the stock ROM from replacing TWRP. If you don't follow this step, you will have to repeat the install.
As written in page 1:
fastboot boot twrp.img
No need for keys press, the rom should be on the device or can be transferred in twrp, flash it before reboot to system if on official in order to prevent twrp replacement

As written in page 1:
fastboot boot twrp.img
No need for keys press, the rom should be on the device or can be transferred in twrp, flash it before reboot to system if on official in order to prevent twrp replacement
Also from page 1 I flashed TWRP from download link but fastboot boot twrp.img command was unknown. (Dozen times) - then opened TWRP official web site read the instructions and worked from first attempt.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Also from page 1 I flashed TWRP from download link but fastboot boot twrp.img command was unknown. (Dozen times) - then opened TWRP official web site read the instructions and worked from first attempt.

That`s strange, it works fine on all my Xiaomi phones, 2 of them are Mi4 LTE btw

That`s strange, it works fine on all my Xiaomi phones, 2 of them are Mi4 LTE btw
Redmi Note 3 MTK was the case, first time saw that, I have installed twrp on Mi4, Mi4c, Redmi 3, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon, Redmi Pro every time with success

I have forgotten my privacy password pattern how Can i do to recover or reset this One

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

I have forgotten my privacy password pattern how Can i do to recover or reset this One

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk
On mi count?, You should put your email account, and then dial the option, I do not remember the password

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Should I flash an Official Rom?! Hmm, which one is a official Rom, there are soo many Roms in the world wide Web. My Phone is a Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition , Kate with 2GB/16Gb. You would make me happy, if you can write a link to downliad this Rom. Thank you very much.
Official roms are available to download from en.miui.com

Reactions: vapenote3
Bug report:

java.lang.RuntimeException: android.os.TransactionTooLargeException: data parcel size 561648 bytes
at android.app.ActivityThread$StopInfo.run(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: android.os.TransactionTooLargeException: data parcel size 561648 bytes
at android.os.BinderProxy.transactNative(Native Method)
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Binder.java)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.activityStopped(ActivityManagerNative.java)
... 8 more

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.