Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see decrypt process after choose update package in updater app then that is bug because decrypt process completely delete ROM.zip from internal storage. That's why you get corrupted error message because the ROM already deleted.

I meant clean install flash China fastboot ROM via fastboot mode using MiFlash with clean all flash option then flash TWRP and finally our ROM

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
ОК thanks for clarifying that

Last edited:
10x team. Installed on Mi Note Pro. Working fine till now.
Hi Peter, could you share to me the details step to install 7.2.23 on mi note pro? I am using 6.12.22 now. Before, i used flasify -> twrp -> rom.zip to updated. Is this still work to update to 7.2.23? Thanks

Can I update over last Eu stable 8.1.6?

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk
Can I update over last Eu stable 8.1.6?

SI

Only important thing is,when you go from DEVELOPER to STABLE(not otherwise,or same rom!!!),you have to clean/format data in twrp before you flash the Stable rom!(yes you loose the apps,but can solve it with MiCloud or Mi Mover).After installing the Stable/Developer rom,you must always clean dalvik/cache!!!

Reactions: Limafranco
SI

Only important thing is,when you go from DEVELOPER to STABLE(not otherwise,or same rom!!!),you have to clean/format data in twrp before you flash the Stable rom!(yes you loose the apps,but can solve it with MiCloud or Mi Mover).After installing the Stable/Developer rom,you must always clean dalvik/cache!!!
Great thanks buddy

Reactions: kriszut
Since 19/01/2017 release, cannot fake GPS anymore in Pokemon Go.

Something has been change in the GPS system.

Thanks for this week Rom, I think this is the best from last weeks!!!!

For those who whant to unlock bootloader and gives error in 50% in Windows 10, just change android adb driver from version 11 to version 9. With driver 11 it cant recognize the phone.

Sorry for my bad english! Im Portuguese!!!!

Hello, @ingbrzy and thank you and xiaomi.eu team for work. I'm on 7.2.23 on Mi4s now and it is much better, than 7.2.9. But there are still a lot of problems with this ROM, like strange work of cores, sound in silent mode e.t.c. I spent a lot of time to search info about it and I learned that only your roms have problems. Both official and multirom's roms work fine and doesn't have issues, which were described here. I hope you will fix it ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone download the rom for mi note pro because in morning i find it and now it is now there it disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.