Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on 8.1.6 stable for mi5, why screen is on even when display is off?

IMG_20170224_184506.jpg

Found a bug in mi5s, very difficult to apply scrolling wallpaper, sometimes the option is there, most of the time it's not...

Just see on MIUI FORUM
MIUI 8 Global ROM 7.2.23 Updates Delayed.
- Updates are delayed, we will hopefully to release the updates by tonight or tomorrow.
- We have received several reports on 'Performance FC' issues. Such phenomenon described as devices with Android 5.0/ 6.0/ 7.0 encountering 'Performance FC' right after updated. To avoid massive impactions, we have delayed the updates.

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

don' t know whats wrong with the last two roms. when you do something phone gets hot and kills the battery. do i have to wipe a cache or make some voodoo? mi5s 3/64. games also show ..is it called judder? ..theyre not running smooth

Last edited:

View attachment 15358
Didn't had that with same rom,sot was very good with 8.1.6?!Wich apps have most drain?Did you change rom from developer to stable?(then you must clear/format data before you flash stable,and after every rom,you must clean cache/dalvic!).Maybe do a factory reset,or format data,and flash again!

Reactions: sharketor
Finaly i have working dual viber app that shows contacts on the second app. Great job guys AnTuTu show a bit lower score on this build but this is the most stable build yet for Mi5

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Keep calm and wait for reuploaded roms. Seems like xiaomi.eu team make some fixes for Mi4c, Mi4s and Mi Note Pro. :)

Reactions: Santigt
Didn't had that with same rom,sot was very good with 8.1.6?!Wich apps have most drain?Did you change rom from developer to stable?(then you must clear/format data before you flash stable,and after every rom,you must clean cache/dalvic!).Maybe do a factory reset,or format data,and flash again!
I don't see an app that drains battery in important way.
I came from official stable global, I did a format data.

Thanks for this week Rom, I think this is the best from last weeks!!!!

For those who whant to unlock bootloader and gives error in 50% in Windows 10, just change android adb driver from version 11 to version 9. With driver 11 it cant recognize the phone.

Sorry for my bad english! Im Portuguese!!!!
Where can I download it?

View attachment 15358
I don't see an app that drains battery in important way.
I came from official stable global, I did a format data.

Cleaned dalvik/cache?Otherwise do a factory reset!Backup everything through Micloud or 'move' everything with Mi Mover.
Maybe there are some differences between global stable and stable xiaomi.eu(based on china rom)?!

This version is really bugged on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo):

- Most part aren0t translated in Italian for example (Swipe Up was translated in previous version, now it isn't)
- Sometime whn you toggle notification there will be bug at the bottomo showing lines
- Data usage doesn't work

Already done cache and dalvik.

Please could you post your screenshot?

I translated to Italian ;-)

I get at least 4,30h SOT with heavy use,with normal use I get 5,30h SOT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-24-19-59-40-844_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-19-59-40-844_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Hi,
Redmi Pro, search app results are in Chinese on web search, after this update.
I tried clear data&cache for search app with no luck.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.