Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my friend, I have the same issue with my RMN3SE. Its belong to me since January, i never could unlock it. No chance, stucks at 50% ever and ever... i gave up. Just flashed this Xiaomi.eu Rom and i am very very happy with it.
make sure you're on official MIUI ROM to unlock
So is it necessary to install official rom before unlock BL? Nobody say that at the beginning of this post

So is it necessary to install official rom before unlock BL? Nobody say that at the beginning of this post
Are you sure, that your bootloader is still locked?
If you have a custom rom installed already, shouldn't it be unlocked?
CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Android N update optimization (02-20)

Contacts
Optimization - Recorded calls are tagged in the call history (02-22)

Messaging
New - Verification SMS are shown on the Lock screen only after the Lock screen password is entered (02-22)

Themes
New - Slide to browse wallpapers (02-22)
Optimization - Network connection prompt for the situations when mobile data is used (02-22)

Music
New - All new Mi Music (02-23)
New - Redesigned the Music app (02-22)

Settings
Optimization - Prompts for situations when SD card is unmounted (02-23)

Calendar
New - Countdowns for exams, repayments, vacations, etc. (02-22)
New - Anniversary reminders for important events (02-22)

Clock / Calculator
New - Calculating discounts (02-23)

Enabled Camera2 API for MI5..!

Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU

7.2.24 RELEASED!
(Fixed misterious "Performance FC")

Gesendet von meinem SGP712 mit Tapatalk

Hi everybody. I wanna install this rom but i have a big problem trying to unlock bootloader. I have 7.2.9 xiaomi.eu Rom installed right now.
I received the unlocked message from the website of xiaomi on Saturday 25th but when I try to unlock I get the famous error of verification at 50%

1)MiAccount is OK,
2)MiCloud: working
3)find device: working
4)OS: Windows 10 x64 Driver Signing Disabled
5)Install driver "QDLoader+HS-USB+Driver_64bit_Setup"
6)Get the tool from xiaomi "MiFlashUnlock_1.1.1111.1_en"
i tried to unlock with MiFlashUnlock but it stops at 50% of verification step with message "couldn't verify device". i also tried to run MiFlashUnlock as administrator.
What can i do to unlock BL? I dont have "mi unlock status"in developer option
Use adb drivers version 9.

Avoid version 11, it doesn't work

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

It's not necessary. You can unlock with xiaomi.eu Nougat rom installed.
If unlock process stops, change adb drivers to version 9.

Reactions: Morvarid

Hey there, I thought I might aswell ask you directly, is there maybe a chance to implement different volume sliders during a call like the Global Stable? I'm not sure why we're limited to the call volume on the Chinese version. Thanks a lot for your work

make sure you're on official MIUI ROM to unlock
If you're not sure, don't confuse people.

As described on changelog, you can unlock from Nougat xiaomi.eu rom installed. Make sure that you use adb drivers version 9.

If you're not sure, don't confuse people.

As described on changelog, you can unlock from Nougat xiaomi.eu rom installed. Make sure that you use adb drivers version 9.

If you follow the thread you may find many people with locked BL for the very first time, some have unofficial unlock, some have older rom and some have retailer`s touched BL.
In short as it seems unlock on xiaomi.eu is possible if previously done official unlock with miflashunlock and existing unlock permission for Mi account on the device. All the above mentioned will most probably have to flash official global or china rom to be able to unlock

Last edited:
Puts it at the beginning, when installing by update ROM Android 7 since 6.12.22, the bootloader will close and the twrp disappears, so after installing the ROM, you have to go to the official Xiaomi page of Miunlock and open the bootloader, but for this you have to have the permission of Xiaomi. If you want to know if your bootloader is open or closed, connect the phone to the computer in fastboot mode, start the command window DOS, CMD, and type "fastboot oem device-info", without quotes, you will be true or false.
Then you can reinstall the corresponding twrp with Android 7, and update the following ROMs from the twrp

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Mi4S: I upgraded to 7.2.9 from 6.12.22 via Updater. I unlocked the bootloader with MiFlashUnlock. I install the TWRP via fastboot, he tells me everything is OK, but really you do not install TWRP. Basically if I try to launch the smartphone in recovery, it remains for 30 seconds, the "MI" logo and restarts continuously. But Android starts normally (but of course without root permissions). I did all the steps (starting from 06.12.22) twice. I also used MIUI Recovery Tool. Nothing to do. Can help please ???????

I've updated my MI5 to the last Miui 7.2.24 with the new Android 7 and the all WhatsApp notification works good except the vibration option (any vibration option: standard, long, short, etc.)

Anyone with my same bug? and with the solution?! ;-)

The problem appeared just from the first Miui release based on the Android 7...

Thank you for any your replies ;-)
Paolo

Mi4S: I upgraded to 7.2.9 from 6.12.22 via Updater. I unlocked the bootloader with MiFlashUnlock. I install the TWRP via fastboot, he tells me everything is OK, but really you do not install TWRP. Basically if I try to launch the smartphone in recovery, it remains for 30 seconds, the "MI" logo and restarts continuously. But Android starts normally (but of course without root permissions). I did all the steps (starting from 06.12.22) twice. I also used MIUI Recovery Tool. Nothing to do. Can help please ???????
You have to installed twrp by ADB Mode.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/38259/
Post 19

Reactions: Giuseppe Cozzolino
You have to installed twrp by ADB Mode.

But yes, I installed in ADB mode with the smartphone put in fastboot mode. It seems that everything is fine, but there is no recovery in reality... and I'm not the only one to have had this problem. We're talking about for days on "Androidiani"...

Reactions: Morvarid
If you follow the thread you may find many people with locked BL for the very first time, some have unofficial unlock, some have older rom and some have retailer`s touched BL.
In short as it seems unlock on xiaomi.eu is possible if previously done official unlock with miflashunlock and existing unlock permission for Mi account on the device. All the above mentioned will most probably have to flash official global or china rom to be able to unlock
My mi4c had never a locked bootloader. After flashing nougat it got locked.
I unlocked it for the very first time with Xiaomi.eu ROM the official way without any issues.

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

Reactions: egold70
Status
Not open for further replies.