Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yes, I installed in ADB mode with the smartphone put in fastboot mode. It seems that everything is fine, but there is no recovery in reality... and I'm not the only one to have had this problem. We're talking about for days on "Androidiani"...
First put the mobile in mode fastboot and run CMD dos Mode, write
Fastboot oem device-info
To make sure you have the bootloader open, and then
Download the twrp and ADB command i put in that post.

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Giuseppe Cozzolino
hi,
first thanks for the fantastic work the team do!!

i don't know if it's the right place to ask... I'm facing a strange issue in current rom, my phone it's connected to network (full signal), but i cannot receive calls... and a few seconds later i received a sms with the contact attempt. Anyone facing the same issue? How can i debug/solve it?

My phone is the wt86047 (HM2XTDPro), operating in spain with vodafone.

Appreciate the help!!

Thanks,
Antonio

My Mi4C getting hot when charging a battery in offline, and his battery power stuck at 71%.
Does anyone has the same problem?

EU ROM for MiPad-1 needed, New version found in MIUI store (8.2)
Need EU version please
Seems like xiaomi.eu team forgot to update their patches and tools for Mi Pad, because their roms for Mi Pad looks bad. Old time zones, for example.

Hi,

Sorry : I've been too lazy to read the whole 24 pages of this thread.
Since I installed the 7.2.23 (not the 7.2.24) on my mi5s Plus, I ma under the impression that battery is a lot LESS that when I used MIUI 8.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM.
When I look at battery stats (the tool provided) I spot that AndroidSystem has eaten up to 25% of battery power.
Display SOT for 2h45 minutes has taken only 14%...

Is this something that is "common" on Xiaomi.eu ROM's ?
Is it just an impression of mine ?
Would a 7.2.24 get me back the "old" battery life ?

I would like to say that I inserted a second SIM card a few days before I switched from MIUI Official to MIUI.eu... so haven't really had the time to check battery life with the second SIM Card. But the few days I got the 2nd SIM I did not notice any unusual battery drain. But again, that was for a short time only, so not really sure...

Any thoughts about this would be appreciated.

Regards.

Hi,
Thanks for your work!
I noticed that in this rom there is only one analog clock widget (blue rectangle) while in previous rom (7.1.20) there were several options.
Best regards,
Barak

Remote Control APP FC in Mi4c with the reuploaded version of the ROM. Confirmed with 3 users of Mi4c I know.

Hello, i always go back to 6.12.22 (Android 6) coz notifications working perfect (Viber, Google Hangout and Gmail !) When
i try the 7.1.5 or the 7.2.9 i am not happy coz notifications not the same, i.e. the notifications comes with much delay or i must switch the display on and then all notifications are coming.
With this 7.2.24 its now better ? I have Mi max prime (128). Are the notifications with 7.2.24 now perfect with Viber, Gmail and Hangout ? (when the display is more then 10 minutes off)
greets, Peter

Im having trouble with auto rotate, it dosent work. I have turned off auto brightness and put auto rotate on and off but it still dosent work.

What can be the problem?

7.2.24 RELEASED!

Language included in our MIUIv8:
  • Russian
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Importing theme from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • Added real 26 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support

Gow can i give you Bug report in theme app in mi5s?

Look below in spoiler for BUG

Greetings, i just installed xiaomi.eu ROM on my mi5s

Its great, and i love unicum functions of this rom.

But i found little bug. I always use some clock on all my xiaomi phones (redmi4 prime, redmi 3s prime, mi4c and mi5s)

Bit when i import MTZ file, i saw my theme widjet, but it just doesn't work.

Unfortunatly i cant upload images, because has't 10 post....
Could you help me? And may be u can add some awesome widgets for clock to your ROM?

And secondly - it hast Rus lanf on T9 in dial.

Thank you.

A new music app and still no way to re-order the tracks in the playlist. Brilliant mates.
Built an app just to do this simple task, so I'm fine.

Sure.. Install Google assistant..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Is it a replacement of Google Now? Or it is another bloat google made which nobody actually uses? I have heard of a lot about it in media but I think it's really just a hype. Can you tell me more about this in detail ?

Thanks for the update. I think version 7.2.24 is smoother than 7.2.23 on kenzo. For now all is working fine.

Hi, I've installed the latest version of miui in my mi4c with bootloader unlocked and i have a question, if I install a rom like mokee or AICP and then I want to go back miui, I can install it normal(with wipes) or I have to go back to version 6.12.22.
If I can install it normally, does the bootloader lock again?

Status
Not open for further replies.