MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, got today my SMS autorizing the bootloader unlock but Mi Unlock says "Couldn't verify device - Current account if diferent from the account info on the device"

Wich is NOT. They're equal.

So what's up?, do i need to wait more and keep trying or i need to change something on the phone for Mi Unlock tool to work.

Any tips?

Mi4c with latest 7.2.9.

Well, got today my SMS autorizing the bootloader unlock but Mi Unlock says "Couldn't verify device - Current account if diferent from the account info on the device"

Wich is NOT. They're equal.

So what's up?, do i need to wait more and keep trying or i need to change something on the phone for Mi Unlock tool to work.

Any tips?

Mi4c with latest 7.2.9.
Have you added account & device in developer options.
And OEM unlock if it's there?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

OEM unlock already turned it on, but can't find the location to add the account & device.
a80cf2ad6479178d7f0e1c1b16dbab7b.jpg

Nop, don't have that option, only the OEM unlocking is available.
It's only on some devices & ROMs I think.

Some moderators on en.miui are saying wait for a few days after receiving the SMS to allow the Xiaomi servers to sync the account info.

It's only on some devices & ROMs I think.

Some moderators on en.miui are saying wait for a few days after receiving the SMS to allow the Xiaomi servers to sync the account info.

Humm, OK, will wait and keep trying at least once a day... Tks for the help tough. ;)

Mi5S plus, I've been using this rom version since last Friday.
In my opinion, the phone is smooth and fast, but it is hotter than previous, also a little bit laggy when I don't close recent apps manually unlike before I never mind to close manually. And especially, the camera is so slow :( So sad as this phone is a flagship with dual-cam

Yeah my end goal is to install the weekly Xiaomi.eu ROM but my bootloader is locked so I think I'm going to need to flash a Xiaomi Dev ROM first, unlock the bootloader, then install the Xiaomi.eu ROM and root

No need to go back to Xiaomi (Official) Dev Rom. I have unlocked my bootloader using this latest EU Nougat ROM.

Reactions: Mario1944
can i update xiaomi.eu for kenzo version 8.1.2.0 to my kenzo with miui global stable v.8.o.6.0??

thanks..

I have to start HMNote3pro repeated restart problem, st device begins to restart itself (even when the screen is off) is already on the 7.1.12 patch for 7.1.19 / 20, it seems to be solved. Prompt what is it can be connected

I already have 6.12.22 on my mi4s and the permission to unlock bootloader, so. All I have to do is install the new ROM from updater, then unlock bootloader and install the new recovery via fastboot right?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Mario1944
Sooo. Came back from 7.2.9 to 6.12.22 (by flashing before to unlock BL).
My battery percentage does not update anymore... Any Fix to this? Recalibrate? Wipe battery stats? Just wait?

edit: event in twrp, the percentage is stuck. Maybe this occured after rooting, I'm not sure, I don't think so.
edit 2: when charging, the percentage is growing. But I don't know if the value means something...

Last edited:
So basically if I read the first post correctly, there will be no OTA if I flash xiaomi.eu ROMs to my devices? I will have to manually download and flash it everytime? Although it will be sweet to remove all the Chinese bloatwares from my phone. I will think about it.
Can someone convince me why should I use this ROM instead of the official one except for removed bloatwares?

Thank you.

Two days on Leo. Everything is perfect and smooth. I have onlya problem with Google Now that i can't launch via Home long press: anyone knows something about it?

d

Same for me for "long press on the home button". And if I put in silent mode, I can still hear the sounds of taps. Can you confirm that?

Same for me in Leo. No Google Now (except for one time, with so different layout) and still taps on silence mode.

So basically if I read the first post correctly, there will be no OTA if I flash xiaomi.eu ROMs to my devices? I will have to manually download and flash it everytime? Although it will be sweet to remove all the Chinese bloatwares from my phone. I will think about it.
Can someone convince me why should I use this ROM instead of the official one except for removed bloatwares?

Thank you.
Hi, I see absolutely no reason why someone should bother. The reasons are all listed in the first post, it's totally up to each and everyone to decide if they want to go through the procedure of flashing the EU-Rom. An average English speaking user with little interest in the benefits the EU-Rom brings, will probably do just fine with an official ROM.

Yep, went back to 12.29 again, wake me up when that battery life is back in the roms.

Reactions: ivo.hr
I had battery drain for couple of days but it has settled now. Device Kate.

Hello everybody

After typing "fastboot oem edl" command, my phone turns black. At this point it seems OK but i can't flash anything. The phone is only recognized in Fastboot mode no in oem edl.

Any idea ?

Thanx ! ^^

I answer to myself. Check Qualcomm drivers and fix them. ---> COM** will finally appear ---> Miflash works !

Thanx guys

Reactions: mnikolce
Status
Not open for further replies.